Purple quest gear from Silverfrost questline

Melodia

So I got a "skypetal bangle" and "oathbreaker ring". Are these supposed to replace my Hongmoon weapon/accessories? I already checked weapon upgrade guides, none of them mention anything about "skypetal bangle" or "oathbreaker ring" being breakthrough/evolution material. So what exactly am I supposed to do with these? Just fodder?

Unless you follow the weapon path of "Oathbringer" instead of "Siren/Pirate" - which I highly do NOT recommend the weapons from the story line are breakthrough/Evolve material. If you follow the "Siren/Pirate"-route you can use the story weapons as a skin or salvage them. 

The "Oathbringer" accs are evo-material for your actual accs - "Awakened Siren" > "True Siren" > "Oathbreaker" - that's the path for all of us. By any means, keep them! 

:)

Ok thanks.

Are there any stat comparisons between final Oathbreaker and final Siren weapon? You're recommending I follow the Siren path right? Your wording's not very clear.

Also, right now I'm on level 6 awakened Profane (cost me a good 7G or so buying the moonwater stone + upgrade + breakthrough cost, so I only have about 5G left). Should I craft/use elements to upgrade my weapon, or should I save elements all for the final stage(s)? Upgrading's getting really expensive, costs around 7silver per enchant.

My calculations, correct me if I'm wrong:

• 7silver per enchant and it gives roughly 10% exp per enchant. There are 5 stages per evo/breakthrough, so that's around 3.5G if I use fodder

vs

• 50S + cost of 5 soulstones per element, and I need around 2 elements per 5 stages, that's roughly 6G?

So is it correct that it's cheaper to buy fodder?

Both paths (oathbreaker and siren/pirate) still lead to the the same higher level upgrades (imagine a road that forks left and right but eventually those 2 roads merge back together)  

So the final oathbreaker and the final pirate aren't the end of the upgrade process.  It is widely believed that the pirate route is cheaper in gold but requires more grinding.

Archived