FreedomFighter4812

Demon Spirit Stone - Moderators Questions thanks

Recommended Posts

Cds   

Funny I've not had the first one drop anywhere after patches. Before patches I seen it in necro also, but I couldn't afford 30 gold at the time :-\, Supposely it's in Cold Storage, but I haven't seen it after 12 runs, Nor any runs of other Dungeons. :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

It still drops, and in cold storage you can buy it from the merchant for freezing orbs and not from drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teisho   

It is a far more common drop from Cold Storage than it is anywhere else as the reward chest has a chance of dropping it as well as Winter Mane himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
30 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

What does it do cause i have 3 , 4 of those 

Its used to upgrade yout Hongmoon Energy Soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Its used to upgrade yout Hongmoon Energy Soul.

U mean the soul i have with 10 ap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

U mean the soul i have with 10 ap?

You can upgrade the soul u have with 10 AP to a soul with 15 AP.

If you shift+click the soul it will tell you the materials you need (5 ornaments, 5 tablets, 5 evolved stones).

 

After you have the 15 AP soul , it can be upgraded further to stage 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Teisho said:

It is a far more common drop from Cold Storage than it is anywhere else as the reward chest has a chance of dropping it as well as Winter Mane himself.

Yeah my friend got it in the reward chest on her 3rd or 4th run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
On 8.5.2016 at 1:17 AM, Cds said:

Funny I've not had the first one drop anywhere after patches. Before patches I seen it in necro also, but I couldn't afford 30 gold at the time :-\, Supposely it's in Cold Storage, but I haven't seen it after 12 runs, Nor any runs of other Dungeons. :-/

lol please do yourself a favor and do not pay much gold for it it's not worth it. Most people won't need more than 1 stone because lvl 2 of the soul is already crazy expensive and only the big cashcows upgrade that. Seen that stone often enough go for 1 copper because no one needs it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2016 at 5:35 AM, Cor said:

lol please do yourself a favor and do not pay much gold for it it's not worth it. Most people won't need more than 1 stone because lvl 2 of the soul is already crazy expensive and only the big cashcows upgrade that. Seen that stone often enough go for 1 copper because no one needs it.

Level 2 only gives you 2 more attack anyway right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now