Demon Spirit Stone - Moderators Questions thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Funny I've not had the first one drop anywhere after patches. Before patches I seen it in necro also, but I couldn't afford 30 gold at the time :-\, Supposely it's in Cold Storage, but I haven't seen it after 12 runs, Nor any runs of other Dungeons. :-/

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

U mean the soul i have with 10 ap?

You can upgrade the soul u have with 10 AP to a soul with 15 AP.

If you shift+click the soul it will tell you the materials you need (5 ornaments, 5 tablets, 5 evolved stones).

After you have the 15 AP soul , it can be upgraded further to stage 5.

15 hours ago, Teisho said:

It is a far more common drop from Cold Storage than it is anywhere else as the reward chest has a chance of dropping it as well as Winter Mane himself.

Yeah my friend got it in the reward chest on her 3rd or 4th run.

On 8.5.2016 at 1:17 AM, Cds said:

Funny I've not had the first one drop anywhere after patches. Before patches I seen it in necro also, but I couldn't afford 30 gold at the time :-\, Supposely it's in Cold Storage, but I haven't seen it after 12 runs, Nor any runs of other Dungeons. :-/

lol please do yourself a favor and do not pay much gold for it it's not worth it. Most people won't need more than 1 stone because lvl 2 of the soul is already crazy expensive and only the big cashcows upgrade that. Seen that stone often enough go for 1 copper because no one needs it.

On 5/10/2016 at 5:35 AM, Cor said:

lol please do yourself a favor and do not pay much gold for it it's not worth it. Most people won't need more than 1 stone because lvl 2 of the soul is already crazy expensive and only the big cashcows upgrade that. Seen that stone often enough go for 1 copper because no one needs it.

Level 2 only gives you 2 more attack anyway right?

Archived