Worst daily dash luck ever?

Hayleyy

8 hours ago, Hayleyy said:

Anyone else as unlucky as me? I have never had anything above 3 since i've played this game. Which makes getting the reward outfit near enough impossible for me :( 

I always get 3 or 2 ,pretty much sad because of it ,once i got a 4 and a 6 since i am playing the game. I mean -this is stupid ,why same and same all day...

1 2 first day (night, actually, since it went up pretty late night in EU - thanks for that, btw)

1 1 second
1 2 today

And this is my usual luck for all of those wheels. I have rolled 6 *once*, and I've seen tons of 1 and 2. It's *cricket*ing annoying, but I'm used to it at this point, and I've always got the outfits by rolling twice every day.
But... "RNG" my ass. I'm sure it's rigged.

I never got the first costume because gamguard crashed me at login so I couldn't login for 4 days (or however long gameguard was implementrd) And before the event ended I was one away. Talk about unlucky. *cricket* gameguard. They brought it back and now it doesnt crash me. But srsly ncsoft sucks at compensating. Edit: my friend offered to log in for me to spin but we were worried about the whole IP thing since he's East coast and I'm West coast, it's just too obvious. Ncsoft should just let us share. ._.

On 29.4.2016 at 8:04 PM, Kurokazu said:

The outfit is absolutely hideous. And it shrinks my Jin's shoulders to the point where he looks like a giant walking head -.-
I can't imagine what made them decide to use this outfit for DD.

I completely agree with this one. It's the worst possible outfit they could pick for the new Daily Dash.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived