Worst daily dash luck ever?

Hayleyy

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I do not like the look of that outfit on any race or gender. It's really... awkward.

Agreed with your there. The outfit it's just a cheap recolor version of Heavenly outfit from cash shop store. I'm interesting in some other stuff in current daily dash and I could use most of those thing for my character...NCsoft got credit for improving the daily dash...slowly improving but sure does better than nothing :P

As long as you getting 3 per day, you will make it. don't worry.

You have to log and use it everyday tho.

I got 6 on first roll, then 4 o_O but in general I barely get +3
Like every other rng in this game,  higher numbers lower chance.

I wouldn't care if I missed the outfit because there no character I want to put it on. The rewards while getting to the last slot are way better and those are what I want. If you guys don't miss single spin until the last day of the dash you just need to spin 1 or 2 each day. The average number of spins needed  is 1.47 so if you simply spin 1 and 2 so total of 3 you should get the outfit. ^^

Every roll for me as been 2, every time and it stops at the same place ,  it seems rigged, the wheel does not slow down, it just stops dead on 2 even though it is still spinning fast, there is something not right, it was never like this before.

4 hours ago, Bardo said:

On this dash i have been getting 1 a lot, but, seriously, i wont cry if i dont get the outfit :D It's Really ugly.

The outfit is absolutely hideous. And it shrinks my Jin's shoulders to the point where he looks like a giant walking head -.-
I can't imagine what made them decide to use this outfit for DD.

4 hours ago, Taemek said:

I rolled 3 ones on the first day it was released, then it bugged out and didn't reset yesterday.....so......

I had the exact same thing. Three 1's to start it off and now a 3. Can't get higher lol

Generally the single run daily dash will give many more low numbers so the game lasts longer and the multi run version will give high rolls so you have a better chance of skipping over free stuff you probably wanted to land on.  Just more behind the scenes shenanigans but that's how F2P works dontchaknow.

Archived