Sign in to follow this  
sonasmurf

hacked

i have never used the forums before but i dont know where to go for this

Iv just been hacked and iv been getting strange emails, iv had to make another account because i cant log into my main NCSOFT account and game account. Iv not been hacked before and i got no idea what to do, i cant ask for one of the support tickets because i cant get on my account which is called buvelle.  Im afraid all my gold and items will be gone.

I got an email saying  ''2-Step Verification has been successfully activated for your NC Account'' but i got no idea what that is and someone with an IP address from hong kong/asia has been authorized to access your account.

Iv never been on any gold selling sites or anything so i got no idea how iv been hacked.

You can still make a support ticket without logging in. Usually the support is on the top right of the main page. It will ask for your name, account name and what happened +Details. I doubt the Mod will come a long soon to read this so you are better off sending a ticket.

Lock6   

Greetings,

Sorry to hear that your account was compromised, you can find a good summary of what to do along with some good security tips here.

Once you have submitted a ticket Customer Service will be able to help you recover your account.

Personally I would advise that you scan for malware on your computer and then change all of your passwords for something you have never used before as soon as possible.

Hope that helps.