belt and bracelet question

Hi,

I started back up one of my old characters that never reached bsh or bsc.

Haven't  even done efleet or nsh.

I'm at the point that i do need a belt and bracelet now.

But there no way i can spend the tokens to buy a belt and bracelet. Because i need them to buy the base weapons for upgrades.

Also, i seen siren belts drop but i cant seem to get any after a few runs. Pirate bracelet i have never seen drop.

So i looked up about alternatives and came across people saying to use oathbreaker bracelet and belt.

I just wanted to know is it possible to upgrade the oathbreaker belt and bracelet like hongmoon equipment?

Please and thank you for any help.

Oathbreaker stuff is not upgradeable, but you do need them to transform your accessories into Awakened Oathbreaker. Oathbreaker/Breeze belt/bracelet are decent alternatives. Also there's 10 siren/pirate emblems on the daily dash now and you don't have to buy them, at least not for the Storm Siren/Dark Pirate. You can get the weapon chest from 24 man brilliant chests.

4 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

Oathbreaker stuff is not upgradeable, but you do need them to transform your accessories into Awakened Oathbreaker. Oathbreaker/Breeze belt/bracelet are decent alternatives. Also there's 10 siren/pirate emblems on the daily dash now and you don't have to buy them, at least not for the Storm Siren/Dark Pirate. You can get the weapon chest from 24 man brilliant chests.

Sorry for the late reply. i spent 30 minutes trying to reply to you after you posted, but for some reason my browser kept crashing every time i click reply.

The problem is 24 man nsh and efleet are pretty dead on my server, nsh is really dead, noone kills anything, and efleet is somewhat trickling people in but barely now after the latest patch,

No, you can't upgrade them, but I just use them for now, while I am upgrading the weapon, ring and earring. It is easier to get the necessary mats running the 6M versions of the dungeons, as the 24M are dead.  Skulking around in 24s, waiting for enough people to get the bosses is just too long.

I am really behind the pack, so I basically finished the story with True profane/Awakened Infernal, used all Oathbreaker accessories, and then did Oathbreaker weapon and started working on the ring and earring (almost all the way through the siren now). In this gear set and at the level 50/3, the level 45 dungeons go fairly easy. The trash basically ignores you if you run by.

Archived