Best dungeon soloist between assassin and summoner?

Kanade Sakuraba

Hi all,

I know that both of these classes can solo dungeons (assassin via perma-stealth and summoner with their pet) - but I wonder which one has an easier time of it?  I have an assassin at around 40 and a newbie summoner / I like both classes, but looking for advice from people with experience with soloing dungeons with these classes as to the pros/cons of each.  Which can handle trash better?  Boss fights?  Just in general, which would be an all around better choice if I plan to solo dungeons to farm mats later, such as Pigsty and Brightstone, etc.?  Thanks!

Any class can solo pigsty and brightstone, those are easy.

You cant solo anything from the level 50 content tho, the enrage times and boss HP are just too much to solo.

Also mushin tower at some cases the cat is useless as it will not draw aggro from certain bosses.

Just choose the class you like better.

I have a Sin alt so I can tell you something about that.  Anything that isn't a purple dungeon, you will be able to cheese completely thanks to stealth.  Actually, I remember seeing a video of a Sin soloing Raijin/Fujin because they didn't have true sight but it takes an insane amount of time.  As for any boss with True Sight, you simply have to change up your strategy.  Sins have very high single target dps and a good amount of iframes, so as long as you learn mechanics, you'll be fine.  Most Sins (including myself) rely on stealth so when faced with a situation where a boss shits on stealth (which isn't a problem if you party) then we usually find ourselves out of our league.  But actually, due to Sin's iframes and high damage out of stealth, just learn how to use it.

Archived