This game is awesome!

Kinoen

New to this game and hot dog do I like it. Graphics are awesome, story actually has my attention, animations look fluid, voice acting is top notch (IMO compared to other F2P games) and it just overall feels similar while being different!

My only gripes are: Races don't differ much (Like how Wildstar does it.). The awesome running/sprint uses stamina, which would be all fine and dandy while in combat, but since that's your main source of increased move-speed, I would like infinite stamina while running around from town to town, the walk-speed is so slow and stamina takes some time to regen. In-game money seems hard to come by and or things to buy are hella expensive, found a groomer of sorts that can change how your cat looks and wanted to buy all the things!...just to find out I wasn't even close to buying one of the things...

I currently only play as a Summoner and is curious as to why my familiar is a Cat and nothing else, also being able to communicate with your familiar would be really nice so he/she can actually feel like a companion that you have to depend on to get through fights and such instead of just a summon like a Thrall. Perhaps add some quests that you can do for your familiar to "evolve"? That would be so cool! Also don't know if you get some in later quests, but some cosmetics for your familiar would be nice (without using the store). Would also like to point out that I love how the devs went more into being part animal with the Lyn race by not only giving you awesome looking ears and tail, but feet too! With that being pointed out, I would have liked if they went a tad further then that, like from the knees down to the feet and from the elbows to the hands.

Love how the game doesn't seem to be pay-2-win, it looks like everything in the shop is cosmetics which I am totally down for. This actually has me wondering, does this game have a Founder's Pack or will have one? Back to cosmetics, so there doesn't seem to be armor in this game, but "cosmetic suits" which all look awesome, so far! Weapon skins (from the shop) looks "meh" to me and only a handful of them suits looked good (to me).

Wind riding is a neat fast-travel system, Dragon pulses are fu**ing awesome, gliding through the air is nice (but could use a speed boost without sprinting in the air), environments are nice, enemies are alright so far, spirit shield are unique and intrigue me, quests seem standard, characters actually have character! Least the ones in the story quests you do. (Just me touching on a few things.)

TL:DR

Story is awesome, combat is above average, stamina is annoying, Dragon pulses feel epic, why am I so poor (in-game money), cosmetics are awesome, Summoner's familiar needs a story to why it's a cat and why you can't have any others, Lyn does awesome job looking part animal but can still go a little bit further, races could be more diverse in appearance, graphics are beautiful, this is all my opinion as a new player!

@Zuzu

Oh my, that doesn't sound very good =/

Am I the only newbie and or the only newbie liking the game?

@LadyGamerluv

...that's 2 comments preparing me for hate >.>

That's also 2 saying that a newbie is enjoying the game, what's going on xD?

I think I joined the server "Old Man Cho", there was no indication of the population for each server, so I chose one at random :P

@Kromede

Can't wait till I figure out the "now", I have no imagination :D

To all, thanks!

Also, I have a question that I forgot to put in the TL:DR   :P

Does this game have a Founder's Pack or anything of the sort?

The game used to have a Founder's Pack but that was only during Closed Beta phase.

The pack was removed once the game officially launched.

And to add, it's just the forums is filled with mostly negativity due to people's personal opinions which drives newer players away.

Some issues are legitimate but are sometimes over exaggerated which also makes newer players run away.

That's why I advise not to read the forums until you've actually played the game all the way through to experience everything yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kinoen said:

Also, I have a question that I forgot to put in the TL:DR   :P

Does this game have a Founder's Pack or anything of the sort?

Founder pack is over.

You can buy 30 days, 90 days and 1 year premium (Buy 1 year sub will reward you an outfit)

@Zuzu

Damn!

Ahh, well I just came here to say what I said and now just to check on this thread because it would be rude if I didn't reply to my own thread xP

@Kromede

Like I said, damn!

Ehh, the premium membership doesn't seem worth it =/

Plus I'm not a fan of "monthly fees", even if it's not required and or can be yearly fees xP I would much rather buy cosmetic's and or pets and mounts.

Archived