PVP video show how balance is this game

Enea

11 hours ago, Lurkios said:

Lol, wow, you're right. Not fair at all the poor Sin had to waste his time with that bad. How did that scrub KFM end up in gold?

Does he stream or something? Would watch.

ok after this this stupid reply tell mr. i am better. Tell where this is my bad and not a balance problem. Are you like platium or Diamond? 

1 hour ago, Shiune said:

This is clearly no balance problem but skill problem. 

You are just no good KFM. period. 

Btw i'm not saying SIN doesn't counter kfm but seriously: you are not playing good. 

i dont see any advice what im doing wrong?

Im' not good? well im sure im not best but im a decent KFM

4 minutes ago, Enea said:

i dont see any advice what im doing wrong?

Im' not good? well im sure im not best but im a decent KFM

You could start with not hitting in every single woodblock/ground counter but guard break it and punish him. 

Or not to use your escape after every single first stun (most of the assassins Qed your tab escape). 

Or predict and block shuriken/body switch. 

There are so many things you did wrong.. 

2 hours ago, Shiune said:

This is clearly no balance problem but skill problem. 

You are just no good KFM. period. 

Btw i'm not saying SIN doesn't counter kfm but seriously: you are not playing good. 

ok ty i will try it out.

Sins counter KFMs.. in a good balance a Level of Countering between classes must exist, that is just how game works, some of what has been said above is to do with it also, there were some flaws in ur gameplay as stated, however Assassins do thrive against a KFM... its irritating but its just how MMORPGs work tbh

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been fighting assassins forever now. I know ever move they have without ever having played the class. Granted I made one (though rarely play it), but I learned their combos just from watching them fight, while on my FM. Now, just give me any class and I will find a way to kill them. xD

KFM admittedly is harder against them due to the only resist all attack require my target be visible or has a 36 second CD and lasts for 3 seconds. Regardless, it's not impossible, just really friggin hard.

(Wish I could I say the same about fighting BM as a FM).

It is clearly balance issue:

- KFM do not have single skill that guarantee protection for longer time

- KFM do not have AoE

- KFM have good passive evasion ( strong point of class) but it does not work in PvP because idiotic reasons.

1) Depends on what you define as long? Ice guard is 3-6 seconds of protection. Stage 3 agility: 6 seconds of 100% evasion. Plus extra long sidesteps, non-stop counter immunity (with HM counter), almost 2 seconds immunity with flurry including 4 hits to wear down attack number based protections.
There's no problem with protection skills for the KFM, it's more that they work best on mindless opponents that attack without thinking. And since the assassin playstyle punishes rashness, these players are naturally better at not falling into the KFM skill traps.

2) Lots of AoE, with good range, focus cost and cooldown (elbow smash, 2 (middle), 3, 4, HM Z, firestorm kick). But most of it is forward faced, you need to _see_ the sin to hit properly (this is not a pun! Change your graphic detail until you have good visibilty on a stealthed opponent)

3) With gear balancing on, setting auto-evasion to higher than 0% would be like introducing a luck factor. If you give more of that to one class than the other, that's very hard to justify for balancing. If you make it the same for every class, it would mainly mean that combos drop more often even if the player executes them faultlessly. The arena fans do not like that much, though. Long combos are hard enough as they are, you do not want them messed up by RNG. And in the example above, it would extend fights and that would favour the sin as well.

• 2 weeks later...

1) I means constant. Is it not a "tank class"?

2) Change your graphic detail? Are joking here?

3) Arena is empty and no working evasion affect all PvP. Evasion is KFM trump card as is range for range classes, stealth for sin and HP for Destro. KFM is the only class in game that can not use own best advantages in PvP.

If it was constant it would not be a B&S type of skill, more a buff. If you counter every 8 seconds you can double your defense stat, but that's about it. You get closer to what you want with BM's perma block option, or with KFM HM counter, but KFM was and probably always will be reactive.

No joke on graphics. If the 2014 world champion runs arena on lowest graphics setting, so can I.

Really no idea what it is you have about the evasion stat. It might be nice to try an evasion build for OW PvP, and it's a pity the gear options are not really up to it, but on a high level of skill (and I am only talking about gold rank here), evasion turns into a paper shield.

Also weird comparison of the trump cards, it's not as if destros had that much more HP than a KFM, not even 10% more in open world. Ranged skills are a real advantage, and it's a challenge of the KFM that they rely on gap closers and have no missles except the counter. Stealth too, of course.

But if I was to name a KFMs trump cards, it would be profit-from-iframe, CC management and fast defense to offense switches. And a destro's strengths are durability/healing, CC resists/escape(with blue buff) and creating party opportunities.

• 4 weeks later...
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 5:13 AM, Ezzz said:

1) I means constant. Is it not a "tank class"?

2) Change your graphic detail? Are joking here?

3) Arena is empty and no working evasion affect all PvP. Evasion is KFM trump card as is range for range classes, stealth for sin and HP for Destro. KFM is the only class in game that can not use own best advantages in PvP.

U trolling? With all those evade/resist skills u must be doing something wrong or you not even hm5 atleast to unlock you skills?

Archived