The Hax R Back

Randomonium

19 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

The development team is very aware and understand how frustrating the hacking situation within Soulstone Plains can be and they are working diligently on addressing the issue as soon as possible. The team is looking into multiple options including the player suggestion of removing or reducing the damage of the weapon crates. Once the most feasible option has been decided, the change will be implemented around May 11.

We will be sure to keep you in the know regarding any possible developmental changes that may arise.

we would like to know about your suposedly bots ban waves.

ssp is a bot and hacker paradise

arena is full of them also

just by curiosity a bot sent me a friend request 2 months ago i accepted went to list and reported+block, the day be4 yesterday 27/4 i logged in to play and after a while i receive the message that xxxxx(bot wich is blocked why should i even receive the message he came online?) logged in.

so basicly there isnt any ban waves happening on bots or hackers and thats why the qtty of ppl boting and hacking increases

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously remove those weapon the sooner the better, it causing more problem and giving hacker an easy time to kill a bunch of players easily. Remove it and do not even put it back, it's stupid how overpowered those weapon are.

And also make it possible to report players wearing the mask that hide their names, we don't care if we can't see it ourselves as long as we can report them for hacking.

Today I noticed a small decline in the number of speedhackers in SSP and when we had numbers on our side we managed to drive them back to their ogres skirts where they would hide.  We even killed several.  One concerning thing is a new kind of cheat where they are almost completely invisible, occasionally you just see a very fast blip streak across your screen.  This one also seems to have juiced up grenade launcher that can level 10 players in one hit, seriously 100-0 in one hit.  I had 100 prestige a couple of times so of course the little cheat singles me out for elimination, happily taking my prestige.  Well I have the last laugh.  You see they are reportable.  Hime said in the stream that we can report them.  Here is what you do:

When one kills you hit P.  You will see them at the top of the list as unnamed player and that they killed you and stole your prestige.  Right click their underlined name and select report bot (its the best we can do at the moment until NC puts some more effort into the reporting interface).  Our team put in 10-15 bot reports on the little cheat which hopefully will be enough to make him lose the toon.  If not he'll come back and hopefully more folks will report him as well.  So fight back folks.  Report these A-holes and make them disappear.

simple solution :

- recruit new worker

- place them at abused area. their job is watch what happen in misty woods or soulstone plains, and they have privilege to ban people instanly

- they play like usual player, but they not in faction or not involved anything, they just patrol
- they see bots? ban. (not permanent ban because hard to tell player is a bot or just farming)
- see speedhackers? permanent ban+block IP

- problem solved
- since i never hear this game had a GM who interact with player ingame
- maybe they just dont read this, and dont care about speedhackers :(

new :
I just seeing two full parties people at SSP who use speedhackers from 3 days ago, no mask, we easily can report for...bots? spammers?. lol..

and they still exist in game. now. the same people, i remember the name.

4 minutes ago, Dgariel said:

simple solution :

- recruit new worker

- place them at abused area. their job is watch what happen in misty woods or soulstone plains, and they have privilege to ban people instanly

- they play like usual player, but they not in faction or not involved anything, they just patrol
- they see bots? ban. (not permanent ban because hard to tell player is a bot or just farming)
- see speedhackers? permanent ban+block IP

- problem solved
- since i never hear this game had a GM who interact with player ingame
- maybe they just dont read this, and dont care about speedhackers :(

If only they could afford new employees.

http://2p.com/42155110_1/KDB-Daewoo-Securities-Blade-amp-Soul-US-Generated-More-Than-17M-in-New-Revenue-by-emma.htm

Dear NCSoft:

You guys NEED physical GM's to sit in the fields and area's on the map once in a while. 

Again these GM's do not need any real ban powers other then to be able to MOVE people to a special location in MAP if the GM's thinks they are BOTS, and BAN the hackers. 

Infact you can even have them livestream / twitch / record the GM session they are on, and submit the video file if they do BAN someone with a time stamp as proof.  

I dont understand how or why u guys cant organize something this simple.  

The GM's DO NOT even need to be paid as i am sure there are a lot of people who would volunteer for this position.  

AGAIN.. 0 DOLLARS FROM YOUR POCKET, NO LOSS OF REVENUE, INSTANT SATISFACTION FROM CUSTOMERS..  

Its like the forums, KIDS behave when they see a moderator. 

The same goes for the virtual world, BOTS and OWNERs will hide their bots or remove them entirely, if they realize a GM is sitting in their farming location. 

Sure we wont get rid of all the BOTS however, we will prevent a LOT of them, and force the others to HIDE on the hours where a GM isnt sitting in the field moving / banning people.  

Good. Just remove the weapons altogether. They add nothing to the game except being absolute cancer anyway. The only people who want them to stay are either hackers/people manning bots or people who think it's unfair that they can't kill 10 people by firing mindlessly.

From the get go they were abused with the sin/stealth glitch now it's hackers. Again, weapon crates added nothing positive to the game.

LOL people rather see more bots in arena than SSP. Just to point out that arena is BnS' main feature that makes it stand out from all the other MMOs as if the summoner hackers weren't already bad enough in arena. Granted can't complain about getting free wins vs des bots xD

On 2016/4/28 at 5:41 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

The development team is very aware and understand how frustrating the hacking situation within Soulstone Plains can be and they are working diligently on addressing the issue as soon as possible. The team is looking into multiple options including the player suggestion of removing or reducing the damage of the weapon crates. Once the most feasible option has been decided, the change will be implemented around May 11.

We will be sure to keep you in the know regarding any possible developmental changes that may arise.

Why don't you guys BAN BAN BAN the hacks and bots or improve the program to avoid these instead of changing the game content? Just like the one you have changed, "have to reach level 10 to speak in faction chat". This made NOTHING to clear the environment of game. It just made NORMAL PLAYER more frustrating!

Archived