Cerulean can't participate in faction anymore (Ebon Hall)

Marronero

Since yesterday's patch, cerulean faction hasn't mined a SINGLE time in Ebon Hall server. This is caused by the removal of 1 of the 3 channels in soulstone plains, and the HUGE difference in numbers between crimson and ceruleans. Now we only have 2 channels, and when the event finish in one of them, it starts on the other. At peak times, we are 10-15 ceruleans in plains, while crimson are 30+ in each channel. A lot of cerulean clans just disbanded and joined crimson side, which for some weird reason, it's full but still admits more and more people. Everyday we are less ceruleans, and there are more crimsons, and this channel removal just totally *cricket*ed us up. It's becoming totally annoying to not be able to do a single faction quest (even misty woods is insanely full of reds everywhere).

Please, put the channel back, at least with 3 channels we had the chance to mine in one of them 3-4 times a day.

The faction inbalance on Ebon Hall is truly ridiculous. As a ceru member I tried doing ssp on weekdays/ weekends - morning/ noon/ afternoon/ evening and not a single time did we manage to win capture phase. Ceru were at most 8 people and stood no chance against 30+ crimson players. Having only 2 channels might be making things worse, as you mentioned when mining is done on one ch they simply switch to the other and start over again. Funny thing is the game tells me that the two factions are equal in number. 

Faction chat is full of spammers, other than that 4 or 5 guys talk on it during peek time. 

I don't know wether ceru people are simply uninterested in OWPvP or the 30 guys I know make up the whole faction. 

Without ssp, ceru has no means of gathering moonstone or ss. The only solution I could find on forums was to make an alt in dominant faction. (Or buy it off of market for ridiculous price). If the game requires me to use an alt just for getting soulstones, an essential part of the game, then I think something is not right.

Would be nice to know how population is counted though, because I refuse to acknowledge that we are even in numbers.

Love the game tho, probably not gonna quit either, but it would be nice if this issue could be solved or at least addressed :D

Yes, it's truly messed up. I used to be with the Ceru faction on Ebon Hall but I couldn't do faction dailies without being ganked by numbers, so I switched to Crimson and then realized that there's barely any Ceru yet the system keeps letting more and more players switch to Crimson, despite it's supposed 'automatic balancing' ....

It's not just Ebon hall, Mast Hong is getting to be that way too (though i think a lot of it is due to the immature members still in CO) If you are CO it is becoming harder and harder to farm as most of the faction has switched to CL and they now dominate the server. Just like with you guys the faction is 'full' yet new players can join easily. I have put two alts in CL easily, Though I didn't do it to join the 'big faction' I did it so I could kill clannies XD (yeah my clan is weird we do that shit for fun)

8 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

It's not just Ebon hall, Mast Hong is getting to be that way too (though i think a lot of it is due to the immature members still in CO) If you are CO it is becoming harder and harder to farm as most of the faction has switched to CL and they now dominate the server. Just like with you guys the faction is 'full' yet new players can join easily. I have put two alts in CL easily, Though I didn't do it to join the 'big faction' I did it so I could kill clannies XD (yeah my clan is weird we do that shit for fun)

Well.. guess that explains yesterday's heavy activities of reds at Misty. 

my best friend switched to reds QQ Im still in blue.. because..i were happen to hoard some hundreds of CL initials.

Jiwan is just as bad, except the Ceruleans have the advantage. I'm not sure when the last time Crimson managed to down Blackwyrm was, or even a terror - and I'd be surprised to hear of a win in SSP on their side for months.

Worst part is, I can't even finish my "10 kill Crimsons" quest but once a month or so. I can never find the Crimsons to kill.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2016 at 4:48 PM, Tupac Shakur said:

Yes, it's truly messed up. I used to be with the Ceru faction on Ebon Hall but I couldn't do faction dailies without being ganked by numbers, so I switched to Crimson and then realized that there's barely any Ceru yet the system keeps letting more and more players switch to Crimson, despite it's supposed 'automatic balancing' ....

There are cerc members but they are low level or new players(alts too) who are forced to join the faction.I personally had 2 of them just to farm gold and soulstones.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

So ppl can still join opposite faction even with the indicator for said faction is full ?

----

No, but as soon as someone joins the weaker factions (new player or someone who doesn't care about pvp and just want the xp) another one can join the dominant faction.

New players will take a long while before they have the gear so they can actually do anything at SSP (if they don't quit before that).

And the others are basically just dead weight. They may increase the numbers but doesn't do any pvp unlike those who deliberately joins the stronger faction because they plan to participate for the loot.

Archived