NURF SUMMONERS!

Uncles

Of all the classes, summoners need it the most! If you think 6v6 is not fair at all... try 6v12 a team of summoners!! 1v1 them is hard enough!!!

Try to kill their cat? they heal it. Try to grab the summoner? They resist.. try to do damage ? They resist.. COME ON!!!!

My only guess is to why they made this class so OP is so the guys girl friend can play with them and jump into the game without knowing how things work and feel good about themselves! That needs to change!

16 minutes ago, Uncles said:

My only guess is to why they made this class so OP is so the guys girl friend can play with them and jump into the game without knowing how things work and feel good about themselves! That needs to change!

Let me guess, you're single? I think I know why.

1 hour ago, MGT said:

If the summoner isn't HACKING, yes kill cat first. or disable it and keep SMN AWAY from it so you don't wake it up.

This is like the worst advice you can give someone.....like really. Any good / decent summoner will never let you touch the cat,

Never go to kill the cat, if it's a trouble, u can knockdown it to avoid summoner cc for the knockdown time

When summoner do seed shroud dont hit him (a flower in his hand)

When summoner do petal storm, dont hit him with proyectiles (resist and heal if spec)

Dont use scape unless summoner put the cat in ur head (spec your scape for avoid grapple) and only use it for that, summoners will try to make u waste your scape to put the cat in your head. Start fight gliding to check if the summ use counter at the start (lot of them does, seed shroud) if wasted, hit him, if dont do it, hit him, GL

2 hours ago, MGT said:

If the summoner isn't HACKING, yes kill cat first. or disable it and keep SMN AWAY from it so you don't wake it up.

depends on class, as lbm I ignore the cat.. and if anyone needs a nerf it's me or Assassin IMO.

I smoke most summoners and they should beat me like 100% of the time, they can literally just dps me to death..

So most summoners NA suck which makes this thread all the more hilarious

Hi at OP,

as a Summoner you have natural enemy's like - Destroyers - KFM - BD and more... my new arch enemy is FM (Burst - Selfheal and Stun at Stealth)

Thru a few encounters it is allot about timing your skills right was 230 in Class rating an now dropped harsh to 482 cause of skilled players - KFM - FM - Very hard burst Assassin.

These are my mistakes timing was way off and against those classes is very hard to manage since CAM is stuck all the time or is WHITE! That is what I hate about this game allot is that on some Classes you cant counter CRICKET (nothing) and get punished hard! In the way of the summoner Burst is relative and since allot of Classes can resist on allot of skills for I have decided to let PvP-Arena go.. not that I can not manage. It is just the way that Burst for Summoner is connected to allot of factors! You need a allot of skills to pull a burst of and it is not manageable for me! Other Classes have a more easyer way to pull that of and that is what bugs me.

Sincerely

Sin. aka Sigma - Frostgipfel (DE) - Summoner

Archived