dmoe33

Currency exchange stabilizing anytime soon

Recommended Posts

dmoe33   

So due to the implementation of trove2win it screwed up currency exchange prt bad my question is any guesses on when itll stabilize? i havent used it since the introduction of it but now that its gone it SHOULD stabilize no? Will there be any other "event" that will potentially screw it up again? i wanna be prepared

 

Replies appreciated  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOLCats   

This is like asking wall street when the stock market will shift...   How is NCSoft supposed to know when it will stabilize?   Maybe stop using the currency exchange and it wont matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still low at the moment due to the costume rotation in the HongMoon store, but it's not as bad as during the Trove event. This morning I saw the exchange rate was 1:25 when last night was 1:30...and it just dropped to 1:19... RIP exchange

 

Oh this is on Old Man Cho btw

Edited by YamiKokennin
Add server name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   
18 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

This is like asking wall street when the stock market will shift...   How is NCSoft supposed to know when it will stabilize?   Maybe stop using the currency exchange and it wont matter?

Im not asking NC im asking the playerbase,this is nothing like the situation u described

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So unless you are a gold buyer, it's your time to buy now taking advantage of low exchange rate; if you are selling gold, then you may wanna wait after this outfit rotation event to be over unless you are looking to buy one of those outfit in the store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   
6 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

So unless you are a gold buyer, it's your time to buy now taking advantage of low exchange rate; if you are selling gold, then you may wanna wait after this outfit rotation event to be over unless you are looking to buy one of those outfit in the store.

I am and i get a pain in my arm everytime click to put up 1g for 22 coins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaLnoX   
38 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

So unless you are a gold buyer, it's your time to buy now taking advantage of low exchange rate; if you are selling gold, then you may wanna wait after this outfit rotation event to be over unless you are looking to buy one of those outfit in the store.

Yeap. Logged in after update and saw the outfits in the store was going to sell my gold to buy the outfits, then I saw the rate at 1:19. I laughed, logged in my paypal, bought some ncoin, used some to buy 60g to offload on the market later @ 1000-1200 ncoin per 30g....to buy the next 2 outfits. I like playing both sides lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcayne   
48 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Yeap. Logged in after update and saw the outfits in the store was going to sell my gold to buy the outfits, then I saw the rate at 1:19. I laughed, logged in my paypal, bought some ncoin, used some to buy 60g to offload on the market later @ 1000-1200 ncoin per 30g....to buy the next 2 outfits. I like playing both sides lol.

Working as intended then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't count on it. The amount of people who would pay for this game has shrunk, and it's pretty easy to understand why. Given that gold has also experienced major inflation since Silverfrost was introduced, that only compounds the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaLnoX   
On 28/04/2016 at 11:40 PM, Syanonn said:

It was 1:30 last night on NA, then outfits came out, and it died again

It was also 1:30 thursday night before I logged off.

 

Sold 30g stacks for 900 ncoin last night...those same 30g stacks cost me 570ncoin each on the 27th, the day the patch went live the rate was 1:19.

 

Waiting for it to hit 1100 ncoin to offload the other 30g stacks. Business is booming.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now