Why is mushins 9-15 worth less than 1-7?

Dresmyr

As the title states. The base gold for the dailies completeing mushins 1-7 (not counting the floor 8 quests) totals to about 3 gold, and this is level 45 content. On the other hand, the floors 9-12 grant.. 20 silver, 13%18 give 80, while floor 15 gives a whopping... 1 gold. Why? this leaves almost no incentive to actually do these quests.

In other news, I was watching a video of someone doing solo yeti on KR, and not only does their yeti have half the health of our yeti, the quest also gives a bit over 10 gold, rather than just under 2 like ours does. I understand that KR pays a sub and that might have an impact, but should our premium players get a similar experience then? their yeti is worth about 10x as much as ours for the effort that goes into it. (half health + 5x reward)

Do you know that KR  characters have lesser stats in terms of health and attack power than you on NA? Stop this incessant complaining?
Is your server a KR server? is the game in korean?

You guys can complain about every single thing. Once people lose interest in complaining about something, you find something else to complain about.

You won't find as much complains of all the other regions combined in a years of content while NA can trump the amount of whines and complains in a mere week.

Just quit this game if there is so much you're unhappy about. Who is stopping you? You have freedom of choice to leave or continue playing. Who's stopping you. YOU CHOOSE TO STICK IN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE OFFERED THE FREE CHOICE OF LEAVING BUT YOU DON'T

So, apart from the unproductive you can leave if you want comment, this boils down to we have different amounts of HP and AP? in the video the BD was doing about the damage I see from the BD's I play with, when he was using a stage 1 legendary, note that we have ~700 ap at that point as opposed to the 500 or so the BD's I am comparing the damage against, so that is about a 40% damage increase we get. He also had 32 k hp instead of the 50k or so which is average, which is another 50% increase. so you are saying that a 50% increase in our stats is worth an 80% decrease in our rewards? Perhaps I should have made the Yeti bit a separate post, however I thought it somewhat relevant.

The main point of my post was addressing mushins however, which KR or not, the more difficult content being less rewarding than the easier content is just bad game design, it discourages doing the newer, more difficult, content which in turn discourages players from playing the game. If players lose interest in the game NCsoft loses revenue, as some of these players pay a little, and the ones who buy their way to win have little reason to keep playing a dead game other than the money already invested.

Yeti was adjusted based on our current gear and stats but I still find that it's retarded to adjust it this way since which stats are you going to adjust it to? The highest gear available in that patch where only a minority of players could reach? Even if they could reach it, it's still impossible to do the solo Yeti achievement until our gear get much higher. If they double the HP of the boss because our stats are higher, then we should be doing double the damage, which we are not. The amount of damage we are doing does not match the amount of HP increase that our bosses have. 

Fortunately for Asura they did not make this adjustment otherwise he would have ridiculously high HP.

As for Mushin 9-15, the only reason to do it is for the soul shield or if you want the costume, otherwise, do once then skip, not worth the time.

You see, that Do it once then skip, not worth the time is a sign that it is a poorly designed dungeon, the more difficult the content is the greater the rewards should be, yet the naksun soulshield has either one or two ( i dont remember) pieces that are best in slot, and the dungeon does not have any valuable drops mostly just one naksun badge per floor. and the dailies are worth less than the 1-8 dailies, which were easier on launch than the 9-15, and of course are even easier now.

Just now, Dresmyr said:

You see, that Do it once then skip, not worth the time is a sign that it is a poorly designed dungeon, the more difficult the content is the greater the rewards should be, yet the naksun soulshield has either one or two ( i dont remember) pieces that are best in slot, and the dungeon does not have any valuable drops mostly just one naksun badge per floor. and the dailies are worth less than the 1-8 dailies, which were easier on launch than the 9-15, and of course are even easier now.

I think the bis soulshield for naksun is 2 which I got during my first run.

Yeap the reward is bad, for the time you do 9-15 you could run some 4-man and earn more than those rewards. If they don't adjust it, I really doubt a lot of players would keep running it.

1 hour ago, Dresmyr said:

He also had 32 k hp instead of the 50k or so which is average

Having 32k hp on that time wasn't average at all rofl. They didn't have HP on ALL bo-paes, it was old times.

I still remember going with 25k hp in yeti runs on KR.

good times

Also the only worth thing for me to do f9-15 is for Yukson's drunktard outfit lmao

The gold and HP differences are adjusted to other server's content and difficulty and whatnot. However in NA/EU...

• 1-7 is 58s + 67s + 1g15s = 2g40s.
  • 9-15 is 20s+80s+1g =2g

40 less silver for a much harder content is ridiculously underwhelming, and gives almost no incentive to do them repeatedly.

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

The gold and HP differences are adjusted to other server's content and difficulty and whatnot. However in NA/EU...

• 1-7 is 58s + 67s + 1g15s = 2g40s.
  • 9-15 is 20s+80s+1g =2g

40 less silver for a much harder content is ridiculously underwhelming, and gives almost no incentive to do them repeatedly.

Don't forget F8. That alone gives more than 2.5g, and takes less than 10 minutes to clear.

The rewards are underwhelming, yes, but I found 15F to be a fun fight. Managed to clear it after 40ish attempts, and the feeling of perfecting a boss fight just feels great.

1 minute ago, Enamour said:

The two under Wind God and and Thunder god (not the ones from Naryu lab, the female only ones at the bottom of F3) I THINK. I'm not 100% if they drop from there.

Wow.  I will be there a lot if so.

If you want to get the solo yeti title, all you gotta do is get the guidie to help you with. Do it like normal, till 100k hp, all of them leave pt and you kill it. Woala. there goes the title. and for Mushin 9-15, I consider it as a challenge, not a source of my gold. They come from 4m Purple and other grinding. So once I kill this mofo on f15  (hopefully get his costume), Im getting the *cricket* out of Mushin tower

On 4/28/2016 at 3:18 AM, OniOfTheSword said:

Don't forget F8. That alone gives more than 2.5g, and takes less than 10 minutes to clear.

Actually, F8 is 62s + 66s + 71s = 1g99s. I only mentioned 1-7 because they're much much easier and Mushin 8.2 and 8.3 are still somewhat of a struggle.

On 4/30/2016 at 7:46 PM, Shadovvv said:

Actually, F8 is 62s + 66s + 71s = 1g99s. I only mentioned 1-7 because they're much much easier and Mushin 8.2 and 8.3 are still somewhat of a struggle.

Total price of what each player gets with premium benefits on might be different depending on their premium rank I think, that is if they have premium sub.

5 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

actually, floor 15 has a chance of dropping rare items that are worth alot. darts, flower of lament(not sure), hae mujins machismo, honorary ornaments, etc.

Except you can easily get those from other places.

18 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Except you can easily get those from other places.

implying mushin tower isnt easy, i just do it once a day as warm up when i log in, if im lucky i get good loot if not meh. Also the max piece soulshields are really good for 6v6.

Archived