Forums

Mushin's Tower Floor 15

Mishel

1 hour ago, Sp1nKuro said:

You got really lucky on that second ice phase that none hit the center. If any had hit you would've died, and that's the current issue I'm having is that I don't get that luck.

To combat this, you can buy the 6 sec immune pots from the vendor at 13th floor (or maybe it was 14th floor, one of them :) ). They're pretty expensive, 15g for 5 of them but makes phase 2 of Naksun really easy. Just Q his suck in and then E his stun, wait ~2sec and right before the ice falls pop your C (spec 3 pts left side for max i-frames). The 2nd time he uses his ice, there's a high chance your C will be on cooldown so that's where you pop the 6sec immunity potion instead right before the ice falls.

I cleared that floor 6 times, but i find it incredibly easy to do if you have HM decoy S1T5. 

He goes into his 3rd phase once you breach 45%. For sins its kinda hard to tell you exactly when he will use the blue fire because stealth.

Usually after you stun Naksun to prevent him from drinking his soju, he will do the 4 kick air launch combo. What i like to do is whenever i stun him to prevent him to drink soju I will do an air combo. Im not sure if its how it works or i am just plain lucky but everytime i do the air combo, Naksun will just get back up on the ground then continue to do his regular rotation. 

As for why i say it becomes easy to do with HM decoy S1T5, because in the ice phase when he goes to the center you can avoid the ice and his 4 kick combo by just using Decoy. What i generally will do is SS the pull follow by Sidestep Right. Then dps normally until you take the first kick he does. You will then use decoy on the 2nd hit and if you have HM decoy, you will resist the last two kick as will as the ice falling on the ground. 

When he uses ice i am always on the outside , So when he jumps to the middle i tab to him then Q his first attack then SS his next to the outside ,You will be in stealth at this time so i drop stealth then Decoy into C and that negates all ice and his Dmg.

After the C just drop landmine to knock him down then use Q or Decoy again and you are in stealth and can start dps again,

I managed to it today after quite some tries (possibly 100+) with considerably less gear than the guys above - I have 503 AP and 2973 crit , without the HM decoy skill (which would make it trivial) and without any potions/food etc.

I was using a pretty standard lightning build(HM 6 - but should be doable with much less points) . The key is to have 2 points in web and 2 points in landmine so you can control the 5 seconds that he has True Sight. What you need to do is get a good feeling  when he is gonna get True Sight  (the web allows for 2-3 second miscalculation thus making it plausible) . You have to stun him when you think he is gonna get True Sight, kick him up and web him in the air so that his true sight expires. When he is in the ground you'll have around 12-13 seconds left on the web and the air kick so you can't do this for the next True Sight (they are like 8-9 seconds apart). To deal with the next True Sight you should shadow shuriken him while in stealth then LB stun (2 seconds) -> Landmine (3 seconds) -> shuriken (2 seconds) -> decoy + swiftstep (3 seconds) to completely deny it (if you are very precise it can be done with half of those  things of course but it is not needed) and then ss and get back into stealth. And now you'll again have LB + air kick + web for his next True Sight and so on. I'm pretty sure it is possible to 100 -> 0 him like that but I haven't managed it yet (it is quite tricky and error prone). The above is very important in phase 2 where you should deny as much time as possible if you have such low gear otherwise you'll get like 4-5 ice phases ( he goes in ice phase ONLY if he can see you). I managed to deny his true sight from around 60 do 36% (then he got his first ice phase) and then from 36 to like 10. There are also a lot of minor details of course (like the transition at 45 etc) but you'll get them with the tries. GL :)

Here is a screen of my stats:

U512OtN

• 2 weeks later...

Archived