Daily Challenge

Misclick

i have it on my lvl 50 HM 2 warlock & my lvl 50 HM 1 alt but not on my lower level character, maybe you have to be at least level 50 before you can get them? not sure though. 

Edit: since the person who also has a lvl 50 HM 2 warlock didn't get it maybe it's just a bug? doesn't make sense that some people are getting it but others aren't. 

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Those who didn't get it: have you done the three purple dungeons at least once? My lv 50 HM5 did get them. They might need also those higher heroics so maybe there is some way how to unlock it or it's a bug.

don't need naryu or the 50 purple dungeons. My gear was still relaly bad till lately so no one would really party me for those (still need to farm naryu for the soul lol). Maybe it has something to do with blackram and harbor or a certin level of mushins?

the challenges I got:

Monkey Business, Into the Tomb (tomb of exiles) , Frozen Phantasm (avalanche den), awakened necro, whirlwhind trifecta. Maybe it has something to do with doing the first two already?

Well I did get the daily challenge lvl50/HM4 KFM but the issue is I am a casual player very casual my ap is 427 atm. The dungons that are in the daily challenge 500+ dungons, I just say quietly to myself yep release content so fast force people to p2w. I am going to just laugh and wait for BLESS to come to NA. Lost lots of friends to stupid p2w bullshit over and over cant expect this game to be any different then all the other bullshit NA releases. 

The experience charms give hongmoon xp only and require lvl 50 no?  I would expect the daily challenge functionality is unlocked at lvl 50.

First patch day's challenges are  Yeti, Necropopo, ToE, OgongV2, and 3 matches in whirlywind.  Check if any of those dailies gotten separately has the fragment bonus.

I just hit level 50 today and got the daily challenge, so you don't need HM 5 for it. I did teleport to the older zones then back to silverfrost before the challenge showed up though. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

One of the dailies is ToE, which I did earlier when I was still 49, and it is credited as 1/4 of the challenge. However, the rest of the challenges are all in silverfrost, so if everyone gets the same set of quests, I don't think it would work for lower levels.

I started playing roughly a month ago, and my Force Master just hit lvl 50 last night, she has no HM skills at all but she got them.

I had logged off in Songshu Isle, outside of the Monastary, and then windstrided back to Zaiwei when I got on earlier today. When I got to Zaiwei I had a letter, so I read it and went and picked up my 4 dailies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27.4.2016 at 6:53 PM, Unicorns said:

From what i see on my characters and friends i think its lvl 50 + HM lvl5. Can anyone above that or below that confirm this?

nope i got it with my lvl 50 account (lvl  50 + HM 1) :)

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 9:32 PM, SoulTaker said:

and leave all the sub 50 level people out? yeah sounds fair

That's because you cannot complete the 4/5 challenges below level 50. It is normally 3 level 50 challenges, one PvP, and one old dungeon.

Archived