Watched the final fight and story line. (Warning Huge spoiler alert)

FaeQueen

3 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

I have no idea. I only watched this clip. I wanted to leave some mystery and discovery for me.

I hope not, as 'evil' as he is I like him too damn much for him to die. He reminds me way to much of Sephiroth from FFVII.. a good guy until something snapped. And just like Sephiroth he is easy on the eyes. (

Mushin is probably the Dark Lord himself. I know the second story arc consists of "The Player" being the Master of the Hongmoon Arts and you will become a Guardian since Master Hong gives you his essence at the very end. So having Mushin (Dark) Vs Player (Light) would make an epic battle for the ending.

Just now, DirectorTseng said:

I hope not, as 'evil' as he is I like him too damn much for him to die. He reminds me way to much of Sephiroth from FFVII.. a good guy until something snapped. And just like Sephiroth he is easy on the eyes. (

I agree with you about Sephiroth, my all time favorite anti hero or fallen hero, however he did kill Jiwan and set Jinsoyun up igniting this whole damn war and the spread of darkness. So I would love to see him killed.

4 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

I agree with you about Sephiroth, my all time favorite anti hero or fallen hero, however he did kill Jiwan and set Jinsoyun up igniting this whole damn war and the spread of darkness. So I would love to see him killed.

Yeah.. but remember Sephiroth killed Aerith, slaughtered an entire town, killed Shinra Sr.. tortured our favorite Chocobo.. tried to cut Tseng in half.. and summon meteor which started the whole Geostigma BS for ACC. So very similar, they said Mushin fell into darkness. You can actually see the change from the memory of him and the 4 defending that town from the demons.. there is he smiling, joking and hell he just sounds much happier and lighter. Come the memory with Jin he in general seems more threatening, no smiles.. no laughs just the sense he's gone over the deep end.

I honestly believe they pulled a lot from FFVII in this game, from Cloud's hair style for Jin males to the battle with jin in Zewiei (no idead if i spelled that right) where she cuts you down is almost move for move Omislash from ACC.

12 minutes ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

Mushin is probably the Dark Lord himself. I know the second story arc consists of "The Player" being the Master of the Hongmoon Arts and you will become a Guardian since Master Hong gives you his essence at the very end. So having Mushin (Dark) Vs Player (Light) would make an epic battle for the ending.

That would be fun to be honest and something I would love to see. Jin seemed like such a weak enemy.. mushin at least would give you a hell of a challange. (*cricket* I still can't beat junghado on 7)

22 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yeah.. but remember Sephiroth killed Aerith, slaughtered an entire town, killed Shinra Sr.. tortured our favorite Chocobo.. tried to cut Tseng in half.. and summon meteor which started the whole Geostigma BS for ACC. So very similar, they said Mushin fell into darkness. You can actually see the change from the memory of him and the 4 defending that town from the demons.. there is he smiling, joking and hell he just sounds much happier and lighter. Come the memory with Jin he in general seems more threatening, no smiles.. no laughs just the sense he's gone over the deep end.

I honestly believe they pulled a lot from FFVII in this game, from Cloud's hair style for Jin males to the battle with jin in Zewiei (no idead if i spelled that right) where she cuts you down is almost move for move Omislash from ACC.

Wow you're absolutely right. I miss FFVII. 

On 2016-04-27 at 8:22 AM, FaeQueen said:

The reason he is able to injury in the first place is because Jiwan have become really weak due to treating Jinsoyun dark wonds by giving her own chi to Jinsoyun. Also Mushin didn't actually kill jiwan he was only able to injury.

What happen was Mushin chase Jinsoyun out of this temple and the other 2 guardians were waiting and Mushin accuse Jinsoyun killing Jiwan coz she wanted the twlight edge. Then him and Iksanun attack Jinsoyun. However Jiwan show up last second to take the hit and she died. So Jinsyoun went crazy and attacked and injury both Mushin and Iksanun  (that is why in one of the cut sense you will see Iksanun mention Jinsoyun almost kill him). And Mishin is also injury. Hong Sokgyun didn't attack anyone in that fight.

3 hours ago, spongemike said:

The reason he is able to injury in the first place is because Jiwan have become really weak due to treating Jinsoyun dark wonds by giving her own chi to Jinsoyun. Also Mushin didn't actually kill jiwan he was only able to injury.

Mushin took Jiwan off guard, as she was fully concentrating on treating Jin Seo Yeon. She wasn't injured because she was weak.

On 27/04/2016 at 4:13 PM, DirectorTseng said:

So does this mean you or Jin actually kill Mushin?

On 27/04/2016 at 4:11 PM, FaeQueen said:

I have no idea. I only watched this clip. I wanted to leave some mystery and discovery for me.

i 've wasted a few hours watching the kr story a few days ago and i must say....

this is just a restart....

the real enemies have been always in front of you (at least on some locations) :D

Archived