How do people earn 50-100g per day?

SayianPrince

just doing ssp all day long, just join an fresh started ssp match means captruting and mining! the gold amount what u'll get is:

around 3 Moonis > (Konta/Yetis) = around 7g 

Piggys at 4,4minutes mostly u'll get 2 keys = around 5g, if ure lucky 10keys! its around 22g for just doing a little bit dmg on em and loot em lel

And Prestige usually the most dudes buy their Soulstones bundles for 300 prestige makes 20-30 SS thats around 7g, if u procc u'll get around 60 Moonstones ! easy gain :)

Well at least the keys which u earn by doing ssp depends on luck, but anyway, the gold amount whatcha get from there isnt bad and its the best way to earn money atm and i didnt even told about the 500Prestige Bundles from where u could get 3x 100 Soulstones

Since I finished my upgrades in Moonwater, all my 3 perfume and my Machismos, go to the market, that grants more about 2-3G extra to dungeons that already pay 80s.

Its even more when people dont get the machismo from Naryu and you get it for 1c.

If you have a couple of friends you can run the 4man purples together and sell/split the loot. Yesterday my clan and I got a HM skill book from 4man Necro and split the profits so if you do that enough then you can get quite a bit. This relies on RNG and dungeon spamming 

If you simply do all 40 dailies in an efficient manner, you can only make 20-30 some gold I believe.

with a name as ''sayianprince''  you're most likely restricted by school and mom from playing much. Therefore my pro 1337 tips would be useless to someone in your position. Get rid of em and then we can talk some bizznizz.

Archived