Forums

How do people earn 50-100g per day?

SayianPrince

1 minute ago, Abonde said:

oh here we go. initiating epeen contest of who can no life bns the best

People talking like that are mostly these no one wants to play with because they suck. No life comments are always shit.

19 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

What are some things you can do to earn gold, like what dungeons and what quests would likely give you the most gold?

Just doing faction dailies, the purple dungeons (4 man) and the 24man areas will give you much gold depending on the drops and if you sell your soulstones. Then you can do more 4 man runs (which gives you always money if you don't bid high by yourelf) or do SSP (if you are lucky, you can get moonstones very quickly which means much money). You can also do other daily quests but they are only good for exp not the money. Well, you can compete very good with most people just by doing the dailies and sell some soulstones sometimes. The probably best way to become rich very fast is to spam 4 man dungeons.

Before maintenance I did for nearly 2h duo Yeti:

27 stingers and 3 Ornaments.If I sell them is like 54 gold from the stingers and about,xmm soon enough the price of ornaments will jump so let's say 30 gold.There 84 gold in about 2h.I didn't even finish the dailly as I wanna see this dailly challange.

Well. You can make skypetal pvp zone and earn SS. Also you can earn them in Misty woods and outpost beach (moonwater). All of that will reward you with SS. You can sell them to get money.

You can do more dailies as beastbog, plog sanctum, grand harvest, frostscale.... even mushin´s tower.  All of that will reward with some money and interesting items and hongmoon level.

Arena will give you zen beams, which can grants you more money.

Dungeons farm and dailies will give you money, exp and the wanted frozen stingers, which you can sell them too...

You have a lot to do here  hehehe    ;D

30 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

What are some things you can do to earn gold, like what dungeons and what quests would likely give you the most gold?

well i am crafting moonwater transformation  stones that like 45g a day.rest i get from extra mats i sell like extra SS for example, and dailys.mushin tower give you aswell 5g.you can easy get 70-80g a day.

doing the 40 dailies(counting with SSP faction) i make around 30g, if i get some lucky on 4man dungeons i get around 60-70gold per day, sometimes i get 100gold when i'm on real lucky like yesterday, got 2 sealed naryu tablet(24g each) plus a Brilliant Silverfrost key(29g) from reward chest.

Get yourself bots program, run several clients for each, and there you go :D

Or buy some Ncoins and trade for gold *cough* p2w...

No but really, without crafting, from dailies you can't  get that much, it depends how much time you spend on this game and rng of course... so 3-5 hrs = 10g I think? Unless you are heavy geared with geared group too that can clear things fast.
Otherwise cross server can go random and screw, waste your time.
Tho this is just my personal exp, feel free to correct me.

I can make 60-70 gold a day if I play properly. I haven't been playing properly for a week now. So, I am now making like 15-20 gold a day.

Now, it all depends on how many hours you play and if you can withstand boring farming. Also, to a large extent, it depends on which server you play on, because main gold source is not doing dailies. It is Auction House.

I will tell you what I do to make gold, but be aware, that it is extremely boring. That is exactly why I haven't been doing it for a week and just enjoying the game.

1. I play about 4-6 hours a day. But that includes a lot of chatting with clanmates, so playing time is more like 3-5 hours.

2. Main source of my income is Soulstones. Obvious, really. No matter what happens, Soulstones will always give you gold. Soulstone is like the oxygen of BnS.

3. Many people farm prestige points and buy SOulstone pouches in SSP. You can do that if you play a ranged class. I play BM and that is not an option. For a few days, I bought the 100 prestige point pouch and only once I got 36 Soulstones out of it. Every other time, I got 7 SS. A better thing for me is to farm "Injured Soldiers" and "Meteors". In 3 hours, I make nearly 200 soulstones. I made like 300 earlier but now bots and speedhackers steal many of those, so yeah.

4. Now, Soulstones are 25-30 silver on EU server. Most of the time, when I do not need soulstones for my own upgrades, I sell all 200 of them and bam! An average of 55gold. And Soulstones take like 10 minutes to sell. When I need SS for my upgrades, I keep 100 and sell 100.

5. Once I did that, I do all other dailies that give SS and keep those for me. So, over time, I get enough SS for myself as well. Then, I proceed to do all the Silverfrost Purple Dungeons and Blue Dungeons. And Then, I call it a day. Now, I could have done the dailies as well, but I find them boring. Oh, and I do not sell Stingers since I need them, but if you are not planning on upgrading now, might as well sell them for gold.

P.S. - As I said already, if you can withstand the boredom from running back and forth 100 times in SSP, you get gold. There are other methods like farming 4 man Yeti, but that is the same thing again, boring. I just chose the one that seemed less boring to me, but you are free to choose.

You have to pick dailies that are most gold/silver rewarding since all the dailies in Silverfrost do provide great exp, but not always the greatest bang for your buck. 

- Almost 1.5g for the Junghado daily

- Big Game Hunting

- GHS

- SSP

- Beastbog (Bay Lee, BBB)

- Giganura

4 minutes ago, Kaid said:

Get yourself bots program, run several clients for each, and there you go :D

realistically, would there even be any consequence to botting? I mean it's obviously NCFail does not ban bots. 

I would bot if I thought this game was actually worth botting for, except it's a POS trash that is bleeding players everyday and won't survive for long, and also electricity in the U.S. costs enough that botting is not worth it. People that bot in the U.S. are either 1) can't seem to grasp that with the money they spent on the extra electricity to run the bots, they coulda just used it to buy more gold than they botted, or 2) they are living with mom and dad and they don't foot the bill. 

40 minutes ago, SayianPrince said:

50g a day is really feasible. You can do SSP full minning phase and if you are lucky you'll be able to get some SSP keys that sell for more than 2g each, avaragely if you find a good channel with little people you can do 2 boars per minning phase and thats at least 2 keys, RNG on your side might give you 5keys from a boar box, also other boxes from terrors grant keys sometimes too, so basically if you spend like 1 hour doing minning on different channels you will get some keys, soulstones, etc. Also asking in faction chat after minning to go do the 20soulstone boss on enemy base is also good, you'll end with like 50 soulstones from the minning quests + boss or even more, if you don't need them you can sell for gold.

Then do daily quests, especially purple dungeons, will give you stingers and golds. After that go farm 4man dungeon with friends and split the loots, you'll get ornaments and stingers, selling all your share (but keeping the stingers for yourself if you still need them for gearing up) will grant you a lot of gold.

I can do a day more than 50g for sure, then getting more its RNG, if you farm 4man dungeon and you get a good drop like a skill book then it will boost your gold, but thats RNG and not a solid way to earn money, tho you still can run it for stingers and that's solid money at the moment.

Just now, SayianPrince said:

After the update there should be an exp event, maybe I should level an alt too, whats a good alt that can earn good money? I was thinking of making an assassin or warlock.

Just do not make a melee. You won't enjoy most of Silverfrost. Go for FM or Warlock or Summoner.

i have both main characters that i play i mean one i gearing and 2nd is just stay with fully lvl 45 cap geared so my kfm i gearing 535ap now and sin fully 45 lvl cap geared 512 ap and always doing 35-36 dailys on ea of this 2 chars and i do: quests- beastbog kill 30 monsters,soulstone plains 2 quests 3/6captains and grindtooth and if i get intel ceru i do this as 3rd quest here after that i go to next map and there all quests max 15-20min on that map and at shiverstone range all quests without killing 100 monsters and than mushin tower 4 quests f6,f7,f8.1,f8.2 and than i do 5faction quests in moon for 14 soulstones in total just and than avalanche den,awekened necropolis,lair and 3 blue dungeons where is chuanka,queen,ogonk all for 50 not lower and thats all on ea char thats 35-36 daily quests take just from what i used timer and checked for 3 days max 2h and some min on ea char and it grant u depends on luck always 30-50g on ea char 

ps im not counting gold from account bind naryu tablet and other binds like that

I just login all 8 of my characters every hour to craft Silverfrost dungeon antidotes. Based off of Soulstone prices since I last logged in, it costs about 1.1 gold to craft 10 antidotes per character per hour and each stack resells for about 3 to 3.5 gold. So I guess that's about 16-20g total profit per hour (not counting listing fees). Honestly, I hardly grind anywhere for my money nowadays. Instead, I just goof around and do whatever I feel like doing.

Archived