give everyone a free pass to diamond!

with the current state of arena as it is, there is just way too much problems: from destroyer bots inflating ELO, resist hacks and invulnerability summoner with zero cds to buggy graphics and skills not to mention the bad/inadequate translation to skills. I know the real players who worked incredibly hard to diamond without using hacks are probably pissed at such a suggestion but i personally think if way too much bots and player hackers have already abused the situation to get free soulstones and outfit might as well give the real players a chance to get them until they fix the bot situation :p.

Why not just give 30 soulstones a day for each player just for logging in? Your suggestion would also just give permission to people who barely can get past silver (such as me xD) to gain more soulstones that their skills allow. Also if you get Diamond rank for free no one would want to derank out of it so it kinda also ruins the ranking system when a silver player can get that free diamond rank.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Why not just give 30 soulstones a day for each player just for logging in? Your suggestion would also just give permission to people who barely can get past silver (such as me xD) to gain more soulstones that their skills allow. Also if you get Diamond rank for free no one would want to derank out of it so it kinda also ruins the ranking system when a silver player can get that free diamond rank.

But but you missed my point entirely :p hackers and bots are already getting more soulstones then they already should :D

And the ranking system is already broken in the first place :p well if no one wants to derank out of it they won't get soulstones for participating in pvp :p on the other hand this might encourage people to participate more in pvp then the current situation since they won't end up losing points to a summoner bot :D

6 minutes ago, DriftingSoul said:

But but you missed my point entirely :p hackers and bots are already getting more soulstones then they already should :D

And the ranking system is already broken in the first place :p well if no one wants to derank out of it they won't get soulstones for participating in pvp :p on the other hand this might encourage people to participate more in pvp then the current situation since they won't end up losing points to a summoner bot :D

If everyone gets in Diamond rank also all the bots an hackers from other ranks would be there so there is also small chance that you will meet more bots/hackers. Also there is possibility that you keep losing game after game to real diamond players or hackers which will be even more demotivating. Tho some already have dropped pvp completely thanks to SSP (like me and yes I'm melee and I can pretty easy do SSP) so there is no need to struggle with Arena pvp that is too much work; comparing possible chance of 10-24 soulstones (if you cannot get to gold that is) to SSP soulstones that can rise up to 60 soulstones in half an hour.

7 minutes ago, MasqavaBnS said:
7 minutes ago, MasqavaBnS said:

This is probably the most stupid suggestion I've ever seen on this forum.

People always complain instead of working hard for something, that's why they'll never get good.

This is probably the most stupid suggestion I've ever seen on this forum.

People always complain instead of working hard for something, that's why they'll never get good.

I agree, maybe i should start working hard on learning programming to write a permanent resist and invulnerability to damage script so i can be as good as the summoner bots in arena, oh wait :D

3 minutes ago, DriftingSoul said:

I agree, maybe i should start working hard on learning programming to write a permanent resist and invulnerability to damage script so i can be as good as the summoner bots in arena, oh wait :D

Sounds legit, I have not found a way to report arena bots or really a good way of identifying.
But being able to script an permanent resist or invulnerability script that should have been blocked a long time ago by Ncsoft.

But Ncsoft does not really care about these things. 
(Neither does their customer support when you ask them a specific question regarding bots, you get a standardized answer that is not related back) :P 

Archived