Sign in to follow this  
DomiSotto

Suggestion: charms to unlock HM accessories for Account

I suggest recurring event or a dungeon or a crafting recipe or a store item that proves charms that unlock each Hongmoon accessory for the alts on the same account. I am sure they have it in Korea or something. While the weapon and ss is unique to a class there is no reason whatsoever to re-earn the accessories save for the mindless grind propagation.

Grimoir   

Erm...no. If you have the time to make an alt, you have the time to re-earn them and upgrade.

If you have some account based gear, you will have time to make alts.

Edited by DomiSotto

Aimo   

Something similar will eventually come to us if the text is correct. If you look under the first tab of your weapons/accessories you'll see a little icon that mentions resealing charms (which we don't have yet afaik).  I'd guess from crafting or hmstore and probably expensive. Most likely more for changing mains than swapping gear for alts all the time.

46XGLcy.jpg

4pr7jPd.jpg

Edited by Aimo

Interesting. NC Soft certainly have that vision of one player = one character progressing vertically for years to come. I suppose they believe that you develop an affinity with that character and loyalty to the game if you invest enough time and efforts into it.

Edited by DomiSotto

kitcalie   

Hell I would love for them to just lower the mats needed for an alt if you already have a main at that level of gear. Say Mine is at true pirate weapon so my alts have a lower amount of items needed till it gets to true pirate. By this I mean less gold, soulstones ect. This would help out a lot when it comes to people making alts on the same account. It also would help out the sale of char slots/bag slots/vault slots due to people being more willing to create more chars.

The whole resealing weps/jewls is an interesting concept for those that are changing mains but it all depends on how they do it. If they make it to where the weps stay the same it would be pointless for weps since a lot change classes.