Sick skills but no open world PVP...

Supra24k

I just don't understand why there's no open world pvp in this game and arena is full of bot. The only time I can pvp is with bots in arena. 1v1 is getting boring and 3v3 also full of bot. dungeon is getting repetitive and no fun, I remember aion's dungeon were fun, the pvp was good until they close the rift. Now they come out with a sick graphic and skills game but the system is fail as *cricket*. NCsoft you guys need to get your shit straight, good graphic doesn't mean people are gonna like it if your pvp system suck dick. Now you might have a lot of players playing the game but they are leaving one by one and I'm one of them. This will end up like Aion... You guys need to hire me so I can change this soon to fail game into the best game of the year. For real, wake the *cricket* up.

I quit blade and soul about a week ago for the same issues. i like the game concept so much that i intend on following up on future patches and possibly return to the game one they have re-worked the entire PVP system. I am confident they will be forced to change almost everything given the fact that they present systems are a complete disaster. 

At the moment Blade and Soul is a Giant PVE event. Arena simply  offers a weak alternative for [Right Click] - [Dual] function that every other MMO offers.

What's the point of the OW PvP is it's PvE-gear dependent? It's PvE quests with griefing, and as far as I know there is simply no game that sustained an OW PvP population because people imagine how they go and fight even battle from time to time, and how it's so cool, but end up jumped by stealthy gankers of farming death squads on low levels and can't do questing. And in this game, if you don't do questing, you get no gear. So, it's arenas. Except arena rewards are pathetic compared to the PvE. I applaud any NA player who thinks s/he stands a chance at e-sports, but really...

Archived