Nerf Destroyers!

Tupac Shakur

Why the hell would you allow Destroyers to use all 9(?) of their CC in Arena, it's ridiculous and on top of that they just spin to win and resist everything, and when you try to counter their spinning, they grab you, throw you up, sit on your face and hit like a truck, not to mention resisting EVERYTHING and when you actually get a lucky hit/stun on them, they soon get back up and basically smash you to pieces.

2618670_0199714375_Kappa.png

LOL! Destroyers like the worst PvP class!

If you having problems with destroyers get gud fast, all I can say before you start to see the 2 button FM "lol at your root if you do hit me or stun me I have 3 stun breaks and my LOL@ you ice prison 30% hp regen while you doing your 45 second CD skill, the infinite I-frame KMF (10 second stun locks as well), the "I can actually hit you for 3 seconds of the match because you have a resist always out of cooldown" BDs and the hilarious multiple ways an assassin can easily beat you while at the same time take 0 damage.

When I see a destroyer, I just afk involuntarily. The latest so far was a destroyer who spun continuously throughout the entire match, was it a min? Not sure if it lasted that long. Destroyers are tanky, have leap skills as gap closers and not to mention that animation cancel that let's them hit as fast as assassins.

But of course that is not the only class with cheesy skills. Kfm have a 100-0 stun lock. Blade dancers can somehow resist every single shit I threw at them and there was one who kept dancing away from under my cats grapple. Not to mention their super high damage. I hate the pvp here and having to farm for zen beans is making me lose interest in this game

56 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Lmao, Nerf Destroyer

Nerf the only class that don't have much of escape or Iframe, Nerf the class that get owned by almost every ranged class special Warlock and FM

But spin to win, although they don't realize that the spin doesn't actually do anything for damage and eats up a ton of chi and the main typhoon spin can be simply run away from, lol.

4 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

But spin to win, although they don't realize that the spin doesn't actually do anything for damage and eats up a ton of chi and the main typhoon spin can be simply run away from, lol.

Plus they are vulnerable to KD's during the spin, they only resist Stun / daze same as blade dancers. Destroyers are pretty easy to beat if you know how they work, they usually all start the same way and do the same things, so just watch and beat them down.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Plus they are vulnerable to KD's during the spin, they only resist Stun / daze same as blade dancers. Destroyers are pretty easy to beat if you know how they work, they usually all start the same way and do the same things, so just watch and beat them down.

I know all that my main is one, lol. Practically every class in the game hard counters a Destroyer. I would lose my shit if the OP was like a FM or a warlock getting beat by destroyers though.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I find this hard to believe, I use a double joint KD on them all the time with my KFM and it resists both during spin.

9 minutes ago, Taemek said:

I find this hard to believe, I use a double joint KD on them all the time with my KFM and it resists both during spin.

I can KD them each time with my cat. Then root for chi drain + briar patch chi drain + seed shroud counter -> reset roots and rinse and repeat LOL

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I can KD them each time with my cat. Then root for chi drain + briar patch chi drain + seed shroud counter -> reset roots and rinse and repeat LOL

Then you are fighting the wrong builds.

The builds we are refering too are the ones when they are immune to ALL cc during spin.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Ya they using the defensive hurricane, and no destro out of silver will be using that.

4 hours ago, TheCreaper said:

I don't see summoner mentioned here XD

I think there are different spins. The spin we are talking about is the one that roots you in place and slows your movement speed thereafter. There was a particular spin someone pulled off which lasted an entire match I just got spun to death. So much chi. Amazing 

30 minutes ago, Rina Lockhart said:

I think there are different spins. The spin we are talking about is the one that roots you in place and slows your movement speed thereafter. There was a particular spin someone pulled off which lasted an entire match I just got spun to death. So much chi. Amazing 

The red spin recovers chi each time it hits a target thats why.

This game is not balanced pvp at all imp.

There is always a class win vs class, if both equally skilled. Like rock scissor paper game, and there is the needle that kids made at schools, and can beat all the 3. Those are summoners and BDs.

That's why most other MMORPG pvps are 3vs3 not 1vs1.

As sin, I win easily vs BM,FM, and lose horribly vs summoners, BDs,  99% lose, unless s/he had no pvp exp.

My advice, don't go the arena now, it's full of bots, and you can't win, you probably fought bot Des

with infinite chi and no CD that can spin as it like. They can hit me in the air before landing my bolt strike.

If you just want zen for the skill, don't think too much in to it, play lose whatever, you get either way.

OP is clearly trolling all of you. but on the note of destroyers.  This game require knowlegde of other classes to be succesful in pvp. there are certain classes like Sum and BD that require very little class knowlegde until good into plat

I played Destroyer since head-start and have a FM alt.  i helped my father with summoner, to be honest it really is that easy of a class. i never played one before and managed to hit gold in last and this season from 9 and 10 games, all i did was spend a few mins reading skills and than go. tweaking as i went. 

what i notice are most people refuse to change build,  I can change build multipe times in a tag match and after each round for 1v1. 

most of the classes can make many mistakes and get away with it, meanwhile destroyers can punish you hard for mistakes but one mistake and you lose match even easier. 
they are so CD reliable comapred to other classes.  my 46 FM hm3 is same rating as destroyer and much easier to get around. 

If you want OP just go with KFM. they have everything as destroyer but the spin, but aoe leaps and so on make up for it.. Oh and they can run both blue(evade) and red(party buff) buff at the same time x.x

Archived