Flower of Lament is out already, where is the future of this game?

Arcteren

He mentions "Time wasted...."

This is highly opinionative as everyone's measurement of how they spend their time versus reward is subjective.

Lets assume his maths is correct and that he has some kind of inside information on how the Flower will be dealt with that makes his theory factual. Is 213 days unreasonable? What else would you be doing for 213 days if not playing BnS? Playing something else no doubt and then after you grow tired of that game, playing another game and so on and so on.

Now lets be serious, I highly doubt that NCsoft West is going to expect people to grind two thirds of a year for one weapon upgrade. Even if they allow you to soften the grind with cash shop, I just don't think they are going to cut their own throats like that.

The trend I think we keep seeing in these threads is, people did not fully realise what kind of game BnS really is and came here expecting some western watered down mmo experience where you could achieve everything in a mere few weeks. I am not defending how they work their business, but almost all NCsoft Wests localised Korean based grinders are like this, not to mention just about every other Korean based grinder out there that is not NCsoft is like this.

Until I see solid proof that the NA/EU version will be like this, its just doom and gloom proper gander and more slander towards the company, don't get me wrong, they do a lot of things wrong and this could potentially be one of them, however until we have more solid information, I don't think the sky is falling just yet.

OP, Just do everybody a favour and quit if you hate this game so much. You  WON'T BE MISSED. You don't see as much complains and whining on all the other servers combined in years about content than on NA/EU in a week which always seems to think it is some special snowflake.

Go run a private server with modified data sets if you hate this so much, you can have instant legendaries at level 1 and pump out 10 million or more damage per hit.

You calculated that you only needed 213 days to get the required flowers. People have been playing for more than a year or even close to 2 to even upgrade it on the other servers; that's more than 365 or close to 700++ days. What's your problem?  Instant gratification again

You know what? Darts are 10 silver a piece or even 1 copper a piece during my F8 dungeon runs on the Asian servers. Prices will drop over time as people get more geared up. It is super expensive on your client BECAUSE of basic economics - supply and demand. Everybody is in the gearing up phase. If you are also caught up in this stamped/rush to hit max gear like everybody else in 1 week or 2, you pay the market price, simple as that.
Your quoted price of 2G per dart is normal. This was the price per dart when 50 content was first introduced on the CN servers.

How long have you even had this 50 content and you are expecting prices to be the prices on Asian servers? People on the Asian servers who were rushing to max geared in the first few months / weeks also paid through their noses for the materials; they even PAID upwards of 50G sometimes for their breakthrough and evolution weapons.

You also work on the assumption that people intend to collect every single legendary weapon/item that is available. If you go that path, OBVIOUSLY (in capital) you will be spending inordinate, obscene amounts of time in the game. You CHOOSE to want to collect every single legendary thing in game. Nobody is forcing you, you created the situation through your own choice, yours and yours alone, so stop blaming others for your own predicament.

Which part of the term "LEGENDARY" in mmo do you not understand? It is MEANT TO BE a grind, IS A grind and ALWAYS WILL BE a grind. A Legendary is INTENDED TO BE A GOLD SINK AND TIME SINK. If you get it in a week or even a month, that is NOT LEGENDARY since almost every tom dick and harry has it. MMOs require you to have LEGENDARY PATIENCE, OBSESSION to get something LEGENDARY. 

Get your facts right before spewing unsubstantiated BS. You DO NOT NEED LEGENDARY WEAPONS OR BOPAE (soulshield)  to do the 24 man midnight plains, you can go as long as you are level 50, even oathbreaker weapon will be sufficient. In so far as getting the loot off that boss, you just need to make sure you DO NOT KEEP DYING to the boss mechanics. The threshold damage required for getting loot off that boss is pretty low. If you stay alive throughout the fight and negotiate the mechanics as intended, you WILL GET THE LOOT. If you keep screwing up the mechanics, nobody and I repeat NOBODY and NOTHING can help you get the loot regardless of whether you have legendary weapons/soul shield or not.

Even if you are talking about the 5-6 star turtle which is the currently considered the most difficult, it is so HEAVILY MECHANIC DEPENDENT, a buttload of legendaries isn't going to get you the clear if you do not know what you are doing. Unless you were hoping to dish out so much damage you skip phases, well sorry bud, that AIN'T gonna happen, you either LEARN the mechanics or not, with or without legendaries.

You DO NOT NEED legendaries to clear mushin's tower either. You must be playing a really really terrible game to rely on AP as a clutch hoping to skip mechanics or just trying to brute force your way through without understanding your class or what you are doing.

Sure, legendary Bopae (soulshield) are amazing with fantastic stats, but again, they're nice to have, brag about, great if you are a min-max addict, but they are not required to clear any of the future content.
As with all legendary stuff, the LEGENDARY BOPAE/soulshield is again meant to take an extended amount of time to collect. Think of it as a long term project, something nice you get along side playing the game normally. If you want it fast, right here, right now, you make the choice, grind for it with your time. NOBODY forced you get it all in a few days, YOU made that choice of wanting it RIGHT NOW FAST, the price you have to pay? Simple! You pay for it with your time by grinding for it.

You are basically trying to create an invisible gear wall that DOES NOT EVEN EXIST in the first place with your unsubstantiated BS.

You expect to do top level dungeons immediately after hitting 50 in a week? Max gear in 1 week if it is your first character? Time for a reality check. If you want that, I suggest you just go buy a top level account off somebody.  

Nobody doing other 50 dungeons like yeti, lair? Haven't encountered that problem at all on the other servers I've played (KR/JP/CN/TW), always can get a party in F8. People are still leveling and playing alternates, even new players. We even encounter Hongmun 1 players in Black Dragon and Forgotten Tomb from time to time, and even as a random group in F8 we don't mind carrying them if the group feels up to it and the player knows the mechanics. Poh? Bsh? Yea, we still get people running them in F8 or even F7 sometimes. 

Well maybe nobody is running them on your version cause as always NA/EU is a special snowflake. Everything unique or bad must be NA/EU, cause its a special snowflake. NA/EU always gets shafted, yea, cause NA/EU is special snowflake. Just stop this lame victim mentality already.

Stop making all these lame as F videos and complains trying to drag people down to quit with you. People will quit from time to time or if the the game really goes downhill that bad as you suggest. It is the natural ebb and flow of the gaming industry as new games come out and people try new stuff.

If you want to quit, just quit, if you don't like it, there's no need to convince others not to like it, just makes you stick out like a sore loser who wants others to join your loser party cause you are concerned that you will be alone and want to convince yourself that you are right. They can make their own decisions about it, whether they like the game or not, whether to quit or stay. 

If you cannot even stand a 1 year objective to making a legendary weapon, then go play a custom mod where you will be decked out in overpowered gear immediately, mmos are just not for you since it is a long term affair.

vid mentioned that to get flowers, you can

1. buy sealed ones

2. run the dung

3. trade with currency

proceed to ignore "run the dung" option and QQ

I did a quick search and those flowers drop every few runs in other regions, basically main source of them.

actually lemme try

to get naryu tablet you can

1. buy sealed ones

2. run 4 man dungs

3. buy with 20k beans

OMG sealed tablets are so expensive on the market and you need 20K beans, 20K just for 1

prepare your wallet or grind pvp til end of the world to get enough tablets to upgrade your gear

Well when i think about it you see how KR had 5 years (release for KR was 2012) of gaming on BnS, they had enough time to farm and go with slow progression in the game. Which caused them probably no economic bombardment beside bots doing harm to soul stone,quartz and tears price in market (as usual).

But as they said:

vLcLMVW.jpg

NA/EU updates keep coming one after another like no red light in traffic, now this my friend caused players to rush in every aspect such as :

• Max Lvl
  • Max Gear upgrade (so they can be ready for next patch cause we know it's going to come early)

Now when you hear new update/patch is coming who da hell wouldn't think about levelling faster and gearing them self higher? of course everyone will cause they want to fit into the new patch and don't want to be left behind (which causes those elitist dung requirement to join party+empty area like 24bsh/field bosses). Although some of you will say "oh you don't have to get max gear and level just as soon as new patch comes you can just take time and do it slowly" you kidding me*face palm* these are people who are already probably max geared them self or p2w since they are all relaxed and chilled with the confident on so called "slow progression" when patches are releasing non stop.

So now think about it with the rush of new patches people will try to farm 24/7 (no lifer) and people who can't farm 24/7 will try to buy things of market (casual player) and also people who will p2w (trove event) . Now just as an example item like stinger and moonstone (come on you seen the prices of these in market)  if you had 1 year(or less) to farm these items do you think you would had to buy any from the market? or do you think it would had been what price it is in the market atm? To this question i will say people would have probably farmed more than what we had like a month to farm before new patch(which will at least made us somewhat half ready to catch up to new patch) and the market price would have been much lower since there is a lot of time to farm these 2 items which makes the need of these item less causing lower price.

But unfortunately we only had like a month to farm these item before new patch was coming up and like i said people will rush no matter what bs they say like am going slow or whatever, so this rush made people to jump to market. Now comes the part where GREED takes places where people priced these item so high , cause they know people need these item desperately to get ready for new patch and it will continue over and over on new upgrade item every patch they release too early.

They should had just taken the pace of game slowly then do such thing like "catch up with the KR bs" 

TL;DR:

KR had 5 years of gaming on BNS=Slow progression=Had loads of time to farm stuff

NA/EU BnS wants player to catch up to all that 5 years experience inside 1 years or so with the early update and patch

NA/EU player in rush to catch up to all these patch

Greed Happens=Items are overpriced in market cause of the rush=Players cant adjust to this prices=GRIEF!!

People find new ways to complain about anything in this game.

Only legitimate complaints are hackers, bots and bad optimization.

Progression in gear is not a complaint, more-so just laziness and impatient.

1 hour ago, Taemek said:

He mentions "Time wasted...."

This is highly opinionative as everyone's measurement of how they spend their time versus reward is subjective.

Lets assume his maths is correct and that he has some kind of inside information on how the Flower will be dealt with that makes his theory factual. Is 213 days unreasonable? What else would you be doing for 213 days if not playing BnS? Playing something else no doubt and then after you grow tired of that game, playing another game and so on and so on.

Now lets be serious, I highly doubt that NCsoft West is going to expect people to grind two thirds of a year for one weapon upgrade. Even if they allow you to soften the grind with cash shop, I just don't think they are going to cut their own throats like that.

The trend I think we keep seeing in these threads is, people did not fully realise what kind of game BnS really is and came here expecting some western watered down mmo experience where you could achieve everything in a mere few weeks. I am not defending how they work their business, but almost all NCsoft Wests localised Korean based grinders are like this, not to mention just about every other Korean based grinder out there that is not NCsoft is like this.

Until I see solid proof that the NA/EU version will be like this, its just doom and gloom proper gander and more slander towards the company, don't get me wrong, they do a lot of things wrong and this could potentially be one of them, however until we have more solid information, I don't think the sky is falling just yet.

Umm no I didn't expect anything out other than what I was able to see in the beta, but that was also beta no bots no hackers.

Also a watered down western MMO? I've played Star Wars since launch and it has probably 10x the content this game has not to mention a much better story full voice acting and a seperate story for all eight of it's classes.

Maybe your average Korean can play an MMO for 6-10 hours a day and enjoy doing the same thing every day for months, I can't, no one I know can. The 3 people that started this game with me, I started in the beta and launched the game during head start, they started a few days after me have already quit. Their reason: "too much grind" this was even before the majority of the bots showed up and way before the blatant hackers did. In fact I don't know anyone that would stand this grind, I only hold out hope because of the time and money I have vested in the game. TERA is a Korean MMO and I can be decently geared the day I hit max level. Here if you want to be self sufficient, craft your own trans stones 24 hours AFTER grinding misty woods and the pretty much unplayable cause of hacks pvp. That's for some crappy moonwater stones. Want to make Silverfrost stones? Did you roll a melee character? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLL! Have fun in SSP! Essential for getting moonstones, not only is it pretty much unplayable as melee it's a mute point because no one want's to do it anyway because it's overrun with hacker bots.

Soooo yaaaaaaaaa, if this is the awesome Korean MMO experience methinks they can keep thier MMOS buddy, and so do many people I know.

Oh and on a final note, this story is HILARIOUSLY bad.

46 minutes ago, JustRunAround said:

OP, Just do everybody a favour and quit if you hate this game so much. You  WON'T BE MISSED. You don't see as much complains and whining on all the other servers combined in years about content than on NA/EU in a week which always seems to think it is some special snowflake.

Go run a private server with modified data sets if you hate this so much, you can have instant legendaries at level 1 and pump out 10 million or more damage per hit.

You calculated that you only needed 213 days to get the required flowers. People have been playing for more than a year or even close to 2 to even upgrade it on the other servers; that's more than 365 or close to 700++ days. What's your problem?  Instant gratification again

You know what? Darts are 10 silver a piece or even 1 copper a piece during my F8 dungeon runs on the Asian servers. Prices will drop over time as people get more geared up. It is super expensive on your client BECAUSE of basic economics - supply and demand. Everybody is in the gearing up phase. If you are also caught up in this stamped/rush to hit max gear like everybody else in 1 week or 2, you pay the market price, simple as that.
Your quoted price of 2G per dart is normal. This was the price per dart when 50 content was first introduced on the CN servers.

How long have you even had this 50 content and you are expecting prices to be the prices on Asian servers? People on the Asian servers who were rushing to max geared in the first few months / weeks also paid through their noses for the materials; they even PAID upwards of 50G sometimes for their breakthrough and evolution weapons.

You also work on the assumption that people intend to collect every single legendary weapon/item that is available. If you go that path, OBVIOUSLY (in capital) you will be spending inordinate, obscene amounts of time in the game. You CHOOSE to want to collect every single legendary thing in game. Nobody is forcing you, you created the situation through your own choice, yours and yours alone, so stop blaming others for your own predicament.

Which part of the term "LEGENDARY" in mmo do you not understand? It is MEANT TO BE a grind, IS A grind and ALWAYS WILL BE a grind. A Legendary is INTENDED TO BE A GOLD SINK AND TIME SINK. If you get it in a week or even a month, that is NOT LEGENDARY since almost every tom dick and harry has it. MMOs require you to have LEGENDARY PATIENCE, OBSESSION to get something LEGENDARY. 

Get your facts right before spewing unsubstantiated BS. You DO NOT NEED LEGENDARY WEAPONS OR BOPAE (soulshield)  to do the 24 man midnight plains, you can go as long as you are level 50, even oathbreaker weapon will be sufficient. In so far as getting the loot off that boss, you just need to make sure you DO NOT KEEP DYING to the boss mechanics. The threshold damage required for getting loot off that boss is pretty low. If you stay alive throughout the fight and negotiate the mechanics as intended, you WILL GET THE LOOT. If you keep screwing up the mechanics, nobody and I repeat NOBODY and NOTHING can help you get the loot regardless of whether you have legendary weapons/soul shield or not.

Even if you are talking about the 5-6 star turtle which is the currently considered the most difficult, it is so HEAVILY MECHANIC DEPENDENT, a buttload of legendaries isn't going to get you the clear if you do not know what you are doing. Unless you were hoping to dish out so much damage you skip phases, well sorry bud, that AIN'T gonna happen, you either LEARN the mechanics or not, with or without legendaries.

You DO NOT NEED legendaries to clear mushin's tower either. You must be playing a really really terrible game to rely on AP as a clutch hoping to skip mechanics or just trying to brute force your way through without understanding your class or what you are doing.

Sure, legendary Bopae (soulshield) are amazing with fantastic stats, but again, they're nice to have, brag about, great if you are a min-max addict, but they are not required to clear any of the future content.
As with all legendary stuff, the LEGENDARY BOPAE/soulshield is again meant to take an extended amount of time to collect. Think of it as a long term project, something nice you get along side playing the game normally. If you want it fast, right here, right now, you make the choice, grind for it with your time. NOBODY forced you get it all in a few days, YOU made that choice of wanting it RIGHT NOW FAST, the price you have to pay? Simple! You pay for it with your time by grinding for it.

You are basically trying to create an invisible gear wall that DOES NOT EVEN EXIST in the first place with your unsubstantiated BS.

You expect to do top level dungeons immediately after hitting 50 in a week? Max gear in 1 week if it is your first character? Time for a reality check. If you want that, I suggest you just go buy a top level account off somebody.  

Nobody doing other 50 dungeons like yeti, lair? Haven't encountered that problem at all on the other servers I've played (KR/JP/CN/TW), always can get a party in F8. People are still leveling and playing alternates, even new players. We even encounter Hongmun 1 players in Black Dragon and Forgotten Tomb from time to time, and even as a random group in F8 we don't mind carrying them if the group feels up to it and the player knows the mechanics. Poh? Bsh? Yea, we still get people running them in F8 or even F7 sometimes. 

Well maybe nobody is running them on your version cause as always NA/EU is a special snowflake. Everything unique or bad must be NA/EU, cause its a special snowflake. NA/EU always gets shafted, yea, cause NA/EU is special snowflake. Just stop this lame victim mentality already.

Stop making all these lame as F videos and complains trying to drag people down to quit with you. People will quit from time to time or if the the game really goes downhill that bad as you suggest. It is the natural ebb and flow of the gaming industry as new games come out and people try new stuff.

If you want to quit, just quit, if you don't like it, there's no need to convince others not to like it, just makes you stick out like a sore loser who wants others to join your loser party cause you are concerned that you will be alone and want to convince yourself that you are right. They can make their own decisions about it, whether they like the game or not, whether to quit or stay. 

If you cannot even stand a 1 year objective to making a legendary weapon, then go play a custom mod where you will be decked out in overpowered gear immediately, mmos are just not for you since it is a long term affair.

did you know CN gave out legendaries for free? because they opened a new server and they want everybody to have a chance to catch up? now did this happened in NA? the legendary in this game is not the same as the legendaries in other games, especially the early stage ones. If the so called P2W chinese server is willing to giveout lower stages of legendaries to help out players to catch up, I don't see why NA couldn't do it. And don't give me that bs where go play CN then if its so good. That is not how customer service should work.

Just now, Arcteren said:

did you know CN gave out legendaries for free? because they opened a new server and they want everybody to have a chance to catch up? now did this happened in NA? the legendary in this game is not the same as the legendaries in other games, especially the early stage ones. If the so called P2W chinese server is willing to giveout lower stages of legendaries to help out players to catch up, I don't see why NA couldn't do it. And don't give me that bs where go play CN then if its so good. That is not how customer service should work.

its also funny how you said nobody cares, then proceed to write a huge story about your experience with how MMORPG should be. and when everyone is on the 3rd legendary weapon and you are still on the first one, then u probably know what I am talking about here.

perhaps the wrong words are being thrown here. no one is looking for instant max gear per say but no one looking for grind for 200+ days either. you have to look at it from a normal players view. now i can say i put some money into  this game from every paycheck. am i maxed geared? not even close. but i grind probly 9 hours a day (yes i have a job and no girlfriend). but i can mange 50-70g <-- this includes bids no crafting. now depending on how you make ur money i hear some make 200g+ a day  either way its will take time but some of the requirements and drop rates are questionable  but not enough to wine or quit. yea there isnt enough darts going around for  bulk buying to be affordable for your normal player and even with the 2 extra dungs coming out it may still not be enough. people just want some more help to over come the eliteism if darts were being drop by heroic's 5 darts min.  and then anyone extra number of darts as a bonus drop it would even out better. but you see 1-3 darts too commonly and it doesnt even offset the number of people in the dungeon it self. yea u gotta bid on it sure but its just not enough supply for the demand. P.S alot of people and myself TBH just what the legendary weapon cause its glows and its shiney if a skin came out i probly would care alto to get the weapon 

Do you even know what legendary they're giving out on CN servers?!

THAT legendary you are referring to is the DE RIGEUR legendary. NOBODY makes the manistream hongmun legendary on CN servers, this is because the game, the stats are are modified to be played using  the stats from that "Freebie legendary" That legendary that you keep saying is being given out is the MAINSTREAM weapon on CN servers.  The bopae stats, the weapons stats, EVERYTHING that you see on the CN servers is unique and TUNED for CN server play. 

What the CN servers are giving out is their "MAINSTREAM" weapon which coincidentally happens to be the lowest tier legendary and should be rightly regarded as THE mainstream weapon.

Do you even understand HOW the CN servers are configured and tuned for play? I played there for years since beta and I still play on it. For goodness sake. 

Do you even KNOW HOW FAR into the updates CN is? That is why they give out stuff that helps lower level players upgrade and catch up. CN server DOES NOT and has NEVER given out top tier or mid tier legendaries. Do you even know what is a top tier or mid tier legendary is like on the CN servers? Have you tried upgrading one before on CN server? It is obscenely expensive and time consuming. It is even more RNG dependent with multiple possible states that are subject to RNG on each upgrade compared to what you have right now on your precious NA/EU server that you keep complaining about.

How much content do you even have released on NA/EU? How long has it been that 50 content was released on NA servers that that you are already begging and clamouring for free handouts on all fours.

You just said it yourself, the legendary system on NA/EU is different (this is because it follows the system of TW/JP), that is the reason it is SUPPOSED TO BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO MAKE. You sound to me like you want to have a legendary in a week without putting in any effort. You are basically saying you WANT a free legendary.

So are you suggesting NA/EU should be given level 1 baleful or seraph legendaries based on your logic? so that everybody can catch up? if that is the case, they need to introduce as many versions, as many tiers of legendaries as CN because your so called "freebie baleful/seraph legendary" on your NA/EU is now the mainstream weapon and no longer a legendary weapon since its status is now a "freebie legendary". Can you even handle that without all your constant complains about P2W, RNG and what not?

CN = "freebie lowest tier legendary" = mainstream

TW/JP/KR other regions = no freebie legendary ---> work for it 

Are you high on weed or something? everybody is into their 3rd legendaries?

If you are on your 3rd legendary, I applaud you for spending an obscene, inordinate amount of real life cash on buying gold from external sources OR

If you are are playing as intended and legit, then I applaud you for having invested an obscene and inordinate amount of time in your life going for 3 mainstream legendaries.

Doing 1 mainstream seraph/baleful is already extremely time and resource consuming and IT MUST AND SHOULD REMAIN SO. It is a LEGENDARY WEAPON. IT SHOULD TAKE TIME TO MAKE. IT SHOULD BE EXPENSIVE TO MAKE. IT IS A LONG TERM PROJECT.

It appears extremely daunting right now, because 50 content is new on the NA client, give it time, prices of mats will drop. Prices of everything are jacked up because people are all in the gearing stage and therefore, materials are subject to the laws of supply and demand. 

Just please stop, you are tripping over yourself and making yourself look silly with your incoherent replies and incessant complains about the NA/EU server and its upgrading, progression systems.

If you hate it so much, just quit the game. Nobody is stopping you or are you trying to find some form of vindication.

Or like you know... you could wait and see what happens when we get the patch instead of already crying about it? They said so many times during all the streams how things might change, how its not permanent and yet people take it as permanent. Look at the hm pellet for example...
It might be right, it might be wrong.

2 hours ago, JustRunAround said:

Pure truth. Thank you for this amazing post. No sarcasm intended this is a beautiful post.

I dont understand why people try to create illusional awarenes of things in this fashion lol. People need to just quit if they dont like it that much.

3 hours ago, adbe said:

vid mentioned that to get flowers, you can

1. buy sealed ones

2. run the dung

3. trade with currency

proceed to ignore "run the dung" option and QQ

I did a quick search and those flowers drop every few runs in other regions, basically main source of them.

actually lemme try

to get naryu tablet you can

1. buy sealed ones

2. run 4 man dungs

3. buy with 20k beans

OMG sealed tablets are so expensive on the market and you need 20K beans, 20K just for 1

prepare your wallet or grind pvp til end of the world to get enough tablets to upgrade your gear

Actually the flowers can also be gotten from Hell Island which we will get later on.

Until then the only way to get them is running the 4man dungeon.

2 hours ago, JustRunAround said:

Do you even know what legendary they're giving out on CN servers?!

THAT legendary you are referring to is the DE RIGEUR legendary. NOBODY makes the manistream hongmun legendary on CN servers, this is because the game, the stats are are modified to be played using  the stats from that "Freebie legendary" That legendary that you keep saying is being given out is the MAINSTREAM weapon on CN servers.  The bopae stats, the weapons stats, EVERYTHING that you see on the CN servers is unique and TUNED for CN server play. 

What the CN servers are giving out is their "MAINSTREAM" weapon which coincidentally happens to be the lowest tier legendary and should be rightly regarded as THE mainstream weapon.

Do you even understand HOW the CN servers are configured and tuned for play? I played there for years since beta and I still play on it. For goodness sake. 

Do you even KNOW HOW FAR into the updates CN is? That is why they give out stuff that helps lower level players upgrade and catch up. CN server DOES NOT and has NEVER given out top tier or mid tier legendaries. Do you even know what is a top tier or mid tier legendary is like on the CN servers? Have you tried upgrading one before on CN server? It is obscenely expensive and time consuming. It is even more RNG dependent with multiple possible states that are subject to RNG on each upgrade compared to what you have right now on your precious NA/EU server that you keep complaining about.

How much content do you even have released on NA/EU? How long has it been that 50 content was released on NA servers that that you are already begging and clamouring for free handouts on all fours.

You just said it yourself, the legendary system on NA/EU is different (this is because it follows the system of TW/JP), that is the reason it is SUPPOSED TO BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO MAKE. You sound to me like you want to have a legendary in a week without putting in any effort. You are basically saying you WANT a free legendary.

So are you suggesting NA/EU should be given level 1 baleful or seraph legendaries based on your logic? so that everybody can catch up? if that is the case, they need to introduce as many versions, as many tiers of legendaries as CN because your so called "freebie baleful/seraph legendary" on your NA/EU is now the mainstream weapon and no longer a legendary weapon since its status is now a "freebie legendary". Can you even handle that without all your constant complains about P2W, RNG and what not?

CN = "freebie lowest tier legendary" = mainstream

TW/JP/KR other regions = no freebie legendary ---> work for it 

Are you high on weed or something? everybody is into their 3rd legendaries?

If you are on your 3rd legendary, I applaud you for spending an obscene, inordinate amount of real life cash on buying gold from external sources OR

If you are are playing as intended and legit, then I applaud you for having invested an obscene and inordinate amount of time in your life going for 3 mainstream legendaries.

Doing 1 mainstream seraph/baleful is already extremely time and resource consuming and IT MUST AND SHOULD REMAIN SO. It is a LEGENDARY WEAPON. IT SHOULD TAKE TIME TO MAKE. IT SHOULD BE EXPENSIVE TO MAKE. IT IS A LONG TERM PROJECT.

It appears extremely daunting right now, because 50 content is new on the NA client, give it time, prices of mats will drop. Prices of everything are jacked up because people are all in the gearing stage and therefore, materials are subject to the laws of supply and demand. 

Just please stop, you are tripping over yourself and making yourself look silly with your incoherent replies and incessant complains about the NA/EU server and its upgrading, progression systems.

If you hate it so much, just quit the game. Nobody is stopping you or are you trying to find some form of vindication.

Not sure who told you that in TW/JP/KR ppl worked for their legendaries, did you know they sold legendary weapons 30K each between players?  

Taiwan had roughly about 6 ~8 months dont remember exactly to prepare for their Baleful/seraph legendaries, we have less than 3 months, and guess what, it costs the same exact amount of materials.

Taiwan also had another year to prepare for this upcoming legendary that just released in their region, but we are going to get all the contents before september because they already said they will have our content match the KR version for the world tournament. With that being said soon after we will be getting another legendary weapon that is so much stronger than Baleful/Seraph weapon. People in other region "worked" for their baleful legendaries AND used it for almost a year, so "it was worth it". Meanwhile in NA it only lasts less than a few months? for the same amount of material and gold and “time if you trying to farm it"? 

IWhy  when CN can help players catch up by giving them weapons, AND ALSO reduced the material that takes to upgrade their weapon, NA does nothing? This is not a long term project when you can finish the weapon by buying gold on the first day, players in china also can farm gold for 1 year and able to buy the S3 legendary, is it not true? it only costs 6k USD, when our baleful legendary already costs 5K, is it not true? 

The whole point of this video/rant is suggesting that I see no point of being a dedicated player anymore since I will take relatively the same time to reach legendary as other casual players, and I might as well be part of them.

And you came up to me and tell me to quit when I just want to be a casual player, THIS GAME DOES NOT ALLOW CASUAL PLAYERS?????? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?

Did I say this game is not worth playing in any words? Did I say you should quit this game because its becoming P2W? Then why you trying to push people to quit the game just because they want to become CASUAL??????? Am I not allow to share opinions? 

Please enlighten me!

How do TW/JP players not work for their legendaries? Please enlighten me how you trade your Baleful/Seraph on TW/JP? Cause I would be really interested to buy one for 30K gold if that was the case as I am currently playing on TW as well. I would be really grateful if you could let me know how my KFM can buy a seraph legendary cause I already have a baleful legendary on my toon.

Please stop this BS you're spewing! Are you on drugs on something? The baleful/seraph legendary weapons CANNOT BE TRADED! They are a progression from the lowly hongmun weapon you first got when you started playing.

So what if TW/KR/JP had more time to prepare or 6-8months that you claim? People today on those servers are still making their seraph/baleful legendaries. Players who started the game late on those servers are also still making their weapons today gradually, while playing the game. Are you hallucinating? Cause I sure as heck DO NOT SEE lots of people rocking around with baleful/seraph legendaries as you claim on my server in TW, CN, KR. I see all sorts of weapons starting from hongmun all the way up to scropios and anything in between as well.

A new player on those Asian servers who joined 3 months ago is also making his seraph/baleful legendary, how different is that from the 3 months that you keep trumpeting for the NA/EU client. Get your head checked please. This new player didn't have 6-8 months to make it, he is MAKING IT TODAY as of right now, step by step! How different is he from you?

Is anybody forcing the new player on the Asian server to gear up with a seraph/baleful legendary in 3 months? NOBODY.
YOU ON  THE OTHER HAND CREATED THAT OWN  SELF IMPOSED RUSH TO OWN A LEGENDARY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE THAT SERAPH/BALEFUL weapon RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ASAP.

So what if you get all the contents now? It just means you have all the contents, it does not say because you have all the contents you ABSOLUTELY MUST have a legendary to play the contents. You don't even NEED a legendary to clear the contents you have right now.

People on Asian servers worked for it a long time and will use it for a long time? You are absolutely right about that because that baleful/seraph weapon will continue to evolve for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time and you will be sticking with it for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. What makes it so special that baleful/seraph will last a only few months on NA/EU and be out of date? Are you playing the special snowflake card again?

Why can CN give out materials to help lower level players? Clearly you have not played on CN before or even understand HOW the CN server is NOT the NA/EU server. You DO NOT understand how the game is TUNED ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from what you have on your NA/EU client.  DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH UPDATES and HOW FAR the game is into on the CN servers? Your NA client barely got its 50 content for a month  and you are like a beggar clamouring to be given freebies shamelessly like a free social welfare handout.

S3 cost 6K usd and yours cost 5K? Is your weapon on NA/EU called a S3 legendary? Is your game as old as the CN version? Are the prices of things the same on the CN vs NA servers? You are comparing apples to oranges. Oh poor soul....if only you knew how much some of those CN players spent on their S3 blessed. Tens of thousands of USD for those high rollers to get their perfect blessed S3 legendary with all the desired stats because of the RNG element which gives you multiple possible states upon each level of upgrade. They kept resetting the weapon over and over again. You should be so thankful you don't have that on NA/EU or your seraph/baleful or you will be wallowing in tears and misery.

If you want to get the dragon tiger legendary (the stronger one, the true legendary) which you are supposed to get, WELL! Get ready because you need to possess TRUE LEGENDARY perseverance, LEGENDARY OBSESSION to obtain it. If you cannot even stomach what you have right now in front of you, I suggest you just quit this game because you will not be able to stomach the cost of leveling up the dragon tiger legendary. 

These LEGENDARY WEAPONS are END GAME of END GAME gear that you do it on your own free time, out of surplus materials and money you make in game. THEY are not REQUIRED to clear current content. You are creating this ridiculous gear requirements yourself. NOBODY but yourself in your own delusions.

What in the world are you talking about? 

There is no point being a dedicated player because you will be like a casual player? Then you say that I am telling you to quit because you want to be a casual player.
Hello? Make up your mind! Do you want to be a dedicated player a casual player? So.............do you want to be a dedicated player or a casual player?

Since when did I say the game does not allow for casual players? Don't put words into my mouth.

I am saying, you are creating all these ridiculous worries, complains and unsubstantiated BS out of thin air.
I am saying you want everything right here and right now, because the seraph/baleful legendaries are not MEANT to be obtained quickly while you want them ASAP.
I am saying you need to learn that you CANNOT get everything right now.
I am saying that things are expensive on your NA client cause of simple supply and demand economics that have cause material prices to be jacked up.

I am saying just do everyone a favour and quit this game.
I am saying you are trying to masquerade your insecurity at quitting behind all these lame as F posts and videos about gloom and doom and want others to join you in quitting.
I am saying you won't be missed if you leave this game, because you are just like any other player including myself who has the freedom of choice to play or leave a game if we don't like it.
I am saying, stop spewing BS when you don't even know how the game operates on other regions.
I am saying have some common sense. (which doesn't seem to be that common, its very rare instead)
I am saying you need to stop this whole lame victim mentality

I am saying you are NOT SOME SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
I am saying stop blaming others for choices you make
I am saying you have no patience whatsoever with your entitlement mentality
I am saying all you have done is nothing but complain
I am saying that you have been trying to create all these ridiculous non existent gear restrictions and requirements on yourself
I am saying, if you want to say something, do it in a coherent manner, because you don't seem to know which type of player you want to be right now, dedicated or casual
I am saying, your arguments have so far appeared incoherent because they are weak, just like a sand castle with no solid base

Just do everyone a favour and quit. 

I won't be updating this anymore since its not possible to have a common sense discussion as you are blind to what you say and are not even sure of what you are saying yourself.

42 minutes ago, Arcteren said:

Meanwhile in NA it only lasts less than a few months?

If a weapon is only going to benefit me for 1 month, before something better comes out, my own logic dictates to just skip the weapon and keep your gold in your pocket for a month...why do you feel the need to buy a weapon upgrade that will only last a short time.

Just skip it, problem solved.

I am currently at True Pirate and i will be at True Pirate for a long while, not because i cannot upgrade as i am sitting on 916 gold atm, but i am waiting until the prices go down so i can get more upgrades out of my gold.

Its called "Patience", try it for some time.

People are getting ridiculous with their "dungeon" requirements. I've seen players asking for 450+ AP for BSH, 500+ AP for naryu, or 550-600 AP for yeti. I'm currently 1 patch behind in upgrades (so basically true pirate with 490 AP) and it's cheaper,easier and perfectly reasonable considering the requirements for current content. When the new patch comes out it'll be probably easier to upgrade to breeze/scorpio or w/e. Next patch it will be probably reasonable to upgrade to legendary and so on. For a casual gamer it's perfectly ok by me. If I were a hardcore gamer, I don't think it would be impossibly hard to get new equip as it is released, even if it is 1000 gold since currenly I can make 20 gold/ day playing as I do. I can only imagine that for a person that's grinding hard, 100 gold/day is not impossible.

Either way I sincerely don't see a point in rushing. For 6 vs 6? What does that event offer that would require me to max out my gear asap?

lol the hackers will rekt 6v6 doesnt matter what gear you have and again ppl only want legendary mainly for the skin  srsly it glows and shiney and super bright and sparkley and maybe the AP but mostly the skins to be fair

Time gates content like this is just stupid. It's not that you need a long time to achieve it, it's that the ONLY *cricket* thing you can do to get closer to your goal is play 30 minutes a day, because then ur locked out, unless you pay for it. And jeah.. the other chance to obtain them (purple% btw) requires really really good gear also. 

When i play i game, i want to at least be able to farm towards a goal in the speed i want. If you only give us stuff for 30 minutes playtime, then people will only play 30 minutes unless they need something else. 

Oh and.. i dont like to call grinding something for a 0.01% chance to drop a flower "farming". You can farm douzens of hours without a single drop making a day without a drop effectively wasted effort after the 30 minutes to get your 4 blue balls.

Then people will come and say "jeah but you can just farm the gold and buy them". While that's true.. let's be honest. If you want to farm gold, you'll pick the most efficient way to do so and repeat it over and over and over again. Depending on prices you can make 25 or even more gold per hour. But we are talking about huge amounts of gold needed. Like.. 20k++ and that's only this content. That's 800 hours or farming gold. That's 800 hours of repeating the same content over and over and over again. Even if you make 50 gold an hour, that's still an insane amount of time. To say that everything should be connected to gold is just bad game design that favors such monotonous gameplay. A better game design would be to let us farm dungeons for the items we need. Different dungeons. And other content of course. So we do have to grind stuff, but not only the same dungeon for hundreds of hours. Let's just imagine for a minute that we needed untradeable, personal, drops from purple dungeons where you get a few per run and need like 50 each for the weapon, and then imagine the flowers also being untradeable and the dungeon being farmable unlimited per day. And of course some tradeable materials and gold for the weapon upgrade too. We would still need hundreds of hours to get good gear that way, but we would play a lot of different content, and not just the same 4 man dungeon for an eternity. 

Just my opinion on the thought.

8 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Time gates content like this is just stupid. It's not that you need a long time to achieve it, it's that the ONLY *cricket* thing you can do to get closer to your goal is play 30 minutes a day, because then ur locked out, unless you pay for it. And jeah.. the other chance to obtain them (purple% btw) requires really really good gear also. 

When i play i game, i want to at least be able to farm towards a goal in the speed i want. If you only give us stuff for 30 minutes playtime, then people will only play 30 minutes unless they need something else. 

Oh and.. i dont like to call grinding something for a 0.01% chance to drop a flower "farming". You can farm douzens of hours without a single drop making a day without a drop effectively wasted effort after the 30 minutes to get your 4 blue balls.

Then people will come and say "jeah but you can just farm the gold and buy them". While that's true.. let's be honest. If you want to farm gold, you'll pick the most efficient way to do so and repeat it over and over and over again. Depending on prices you can make 25 or even more gold per hour. But we are talking about huge amounts of gold needed. Like.. 20k++ and that's only this content. That's 800 hours or farming gold. That's 800 hours of repeating the same content over and over and over again. Even if you make 50 gold an hour, that's still an insane amount of time. To say that everything should be connected to gold is just bad game design that favors such monotonous gameplay. A better game design would be to let us farm dungeons for the items we need. Different dungeons. And other content of course. So we do have to grind stuff, but not only the same dungeon for hundreds of hours. Let's just imagine for a minute that we needed untradeable, personal, drops from purple dungeons where you get a few per run and need like 50 each for the weapon, and then imagine the flowers also being untradeable and the dungeon being farmable unlimited per day. And of course some tradeable materials and gold for the weapon upgrade too. We would still need hundreds of hours to get good gear that way, but we would play a lot of different content, and not just the same 4 man dungeon for an eternity. 

Just my opinion on the thought.

The thing that I don't understand in this game is that the stuff you need to upgrade gear comes from end game content. Let me clarify: in order to make the gear needed to farm an endgame dungeon (or endgame content), you have to farm that content with your current gear. Dunno if that makes sense. There is no intermediary content envolved. It's just grind for more and faster grind of the same content.

So if you can already farm Yeti with true pirate, who the hell cares how much it costs to upgrade to true scorpio in order to farm the same dungeon. You know what I mean? 

Players rushing to get better gear to farm the same content they have been farming with their old gear. And again, I ask, for what?

9 hours ago, Arcteren said:

220 days to get the flowers.

you almost got it right....

"almost" as you are not considering that, eventually the event will get back in game (+ chances to get the damn flower) and that you can sell mostly all the other things you farm for gold and buy the flowers from the market.

yes, it is expensive, not something i care anyway (i'm still not even pirate after 3 months of playing), if you just want to get the gear early, certainly there will be players ready to sell those ( and you will be free to open your wallet) if you feel the "need" to progress your gear faster.

this game is a grind, everyone that already knew this game already knew they would have had to grind, just because we are being force-fed content on a monthly base doesn't make it a non-grind

Well, this is all fun and games if you can complete all the content with pre-legendary gear. If that's the case, I'm okay with it. But if even a single bit of content stays locked behind the legendary upgrade, then what's the point of this game? I mean, I certainly won't be around for the time it takes to upgrade this weapon (according to these statistics) and, let's face the truth, the game doesn't offer much aside from constant grinding and repeating the same content.

Archived