how to play defensively in the arena ? -> refering to the escapes

Taleana

i have trouble with my escapes, since unlike the sin tab, it blinds the enemy, and with wl

the enemy can just jump on you again, so any strats to when to use your escapes?

vs a bm/bd for example , when they are waiting for you to come back 

vs Sin ill save Z when I get blinded if Z is on cooldown and skills are on CD ill use C ( far right tree) so they cant target me while doing their stupid stealth pve shit. 

Vs BD/ BM - I try to keep continuous pressure, try not to spam skills to fast or your like a sitting duck. After pvping loads of these you get a feeling of when they will charge you. So at this point i normally block and SS when they are next to me. The SS ( if within area) will shackle the target to the floor. This buying you some extra time. 

If any other locks use a different strategy id like to improve more myself. 

7 hours ago, Varaka said:

vs Sin ill save Z when I get blinded if Z is on cooldown and skills are on CD ill use C ( far right tree) so they cant target me while doing their stupid stealth pve shit. 

Vs BD/ BM - I try to keep continuous pressure, try not to spam skills to fast or your like a sitting duck. After pvping loads of these you get a feeling of when they will charge you. So at this point i normally block and SS when they are next to me. The SS ( if within area) will shackle the target to the floor. This buying you some extra time. 

If any other locks use a different strategy id like to improve more myself. 

Because we have a lack on defensive skills there is no more strategy.....
If you want more you should play Forcemaster or Scummoner.....

Vs bm/bd, wait for them to commit and use your thrall Q. Vs a good BD, they will just force grip you out of sanctum so I generally run the anti target one. Never go offensive with thrall unless you know you can get leech and commit 100% with time warp dc/dh + V/3 chain. But play offensively vs a BD with wingstorm. Remember both bd and bm can be cc'd during 5 point so when they SS into draw stance, expect the 5 point and be ready to 1->F into chains.

Archived