Summoner wind build

Digapunk

That's the build I've been trying to figure out here for a bit now.

When I do it, it doesn't go as smoothly as yours would.

Often times it would get stuck in cd or casting when crit combo ends from not being able to crit.

However, I can hit 57% crit rate as well with my Awakened Oathbreaker Bracelet (my full Yeti set has crit shields infused) so spewing out crit from skill usage isn't much of a problem for me.

But when I try to activate "Critical Rumblebees" from critting on LMB, when it crits and activates, I would use it for insta cast and then LMB/RMB to keep it going but either it doesn't crit anymore for me to keep it going or chaining doesn't go as smoothly and thus chain combo breaks off.

But when I look at my LMB when the chain starts, it does crit to keep another insta cast Critical Rumblebees...

While testing this in Mushin Tower on the dummies, often times when the chain starts, I can keep it going for about 2-3 insta cast Rumblebees in a row from crits then it would break off.

Sometimes if I get lucky, then I can go up to about 5-6 hits, but they don't go off as fast as it does on your video.

Watching you cast your LMB with the Rumblebees insta combo on Stage 3 reminds me of when I spam Rumblebees Stage 1 when Destroyer/LBM has grabbed a target and you get free Rumblebees spam on it (for less damage than Stage 3).

I guess I'm just trying to figure out how you're able to keep the chain go for so long and how you're doing them insanely fast @_@

No matter what I try to do, trying to spam that LMB/RMB when chain starts and doing it in a a good rhythm, it doesn't go as smooth or fast like you in the video.

Could you explain in more details on how you're chaining yours please?

I'd appreciate it very much :3

Oh and yes I have those Hongmoon skills unlocked and ping isn't a problem either, I have very good ping.

I must be clicking my LMB/RMB wrong though if I can't get this right :l

Hi vivien,

with this patch u can use this combo only at dungeons 24 and mushin tower 5°f because u must need near 100% crit.chance to never stop the combo.

-Dungeons 24 give u stacks of crit.chance;

-Mushin tower 5°f give u a stack of 50% crit.chance.

Anyway if u wanna try this build u have to start the combo with LMB and then just press LMB and RMB at the same time

Frostscale basin / beastbog and Plogshead also give you a crit chance buff, you can use this combo there too.

What i am curious on, using this build without the crit chance buffs with the 2crit ruby.....is that viable? i mean it does proc relatively often....

16 minutes ago, Blueiccecream said:

Great job demonstrating a build that is currently useless outside of a few instances (24 mans, mushin f5) and will probably continue to be useless for several months.

Think this: my video is more usefull than your comment.  :)

23 minutes ago, Udunnome said:

Is the element of the skills of any use in this game? Like more or less damage depending on the resistance/weakness of the monster/boss?

I am not sure how the element system works in this game and actually its kind off confusing for me.

For example:

Briar Patch: You can go 2 ways with it, one side gives it earth damage the right path gives it wind damage. So far ok

Now lets look at sunflower: Sunflower is earth damage.

when i do the combo: Briar Patch (Earth damage) + Sunflower i do say 6000 damage (this is an example)

When i do the combo : Briar patch (wind damage) + Sunflower i do 7000 damage.....

I am a very very decent summoner and know how to play but i am clueless how this element system works atm.

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I am not sure how the element system works in this game and actually its kind off confusing for me.

For example:

Briar Patch: You can go 2 ways with it, one side gives it earth damage the right path gives it wind damage. So far ok

Now lets look at sunflower: Sunflower is earth damage.

when i do the combo: Briar Patch (Earth damage) + Sunflower i do say 6000 damage (this is an example)

When i do the combo : Briar patch (wind damage) + Sunflower i do 7000 damage.....

I am a very very decent summoner and know how to play but i am clueless how this element system works atm.

I was wondering about resistances too. We have the stats in the character window, so there are or will be some sort of resistances. Using element to combo might make more damage, but using the same element as the resistance of the opponent might weaken the damage (for example using earth vs augerite/golems who are usually earth resistant).

36 minutes ago, Udunnome said:

I was wondering about resistances too. We have the stats in the character window, so there are or will be some sort of resistances. Using element to combo might make more damage, but using the same element as the resistance of the opponent might weaken the damage (for example using earth vs augerite/golems who are usually earth resistant).

What i described is regardless what monster you are fighting., Briar patch with wind spec always increases the damage of sunflower, regardless what target.

Bosses do not have elemental resistance.  Elemental damage is purely for building purposes. They will add Elemental damage to gear, you will be able to spec precisely into a specific element.

Also, as for the video, the reason we cannot do this right now is because we're very far from KR's buffs and procs. They have so much buffed item/procs that they have nearly 90-95% crit and a LOT of focus regen. We wont be able to do that Wind build for months.

14 hours ago, Digapunk said:

Hi vivien,

with this patch u can use this combo only at dungeons 24 and mushin tower 5°f because u must need near 100% crit.chance to never stop the combo.

-Dungeons 24 give u stacks of crit.chance;

-Mushin tower 5°f give u a stack of 50% crit.chance.

Anyway if u wanna try this build u have to start the combo with LMB and then just press LMB and RMB at the same time

Ah that explains why the combo wasn't critting so much as I was testing them out on Mushin Tower dummies.

Thank you for reply.

Archived