"AP is the holy grail! Screw other stats!"

Shadovvv

damn i thought my Wl had low crit damage at 167% I mean i has 480 AP 50% crit rate 110 acc and 10% piercing but hey if i want 190+ crit damage i drop like 12 AP and people *cricket* more about AP then anything else. 

Oh and as a WL i drop the AP buff any way so i'm at 498AP then i SB ......yeah but AP is the holy grail so 

Well AP is the easiest skill to base how powerful someone is stat-wise, usually while getting AP other stats will be going up as well. It shouldn't be the only skill looked at, but it is like I said, the easiest. When making or joining groups with AP requirements, while I always check the AP of the members first, I also make sure to look at their other stats to make sure it isn't some idiot that just rushed all AP and has no crit/crit damage or any other stats. 

On 4/25/2016 at 7:41 PM, Dlacik said:

That`s where making groups like "LF 500+ AP" is going to lead.

The man's right. I understand the desire to have high AP groups - faster, easier clears, more income... Hey, if you put in the time to break 500 why shouldn't you get to play with others who have done the same?

BUT, especially being a non region locked f2p... you're always going to have those looking for a free ride. If they can get their carry by getting to 500AP and ignoring every single other stat, they will.

This is the norm and it's disgusting, I've been kicked out of so many parties for dungeons that I need in order to better my gear and stats, all because my AP is low. Yet I have had higher Crit and crit rate and my build is based upon lightening stance which is pure DPS and crit. My BD crits and hits harder in that stance then the people kicking me out.

They look at the AP points only, they don't look at stats or your build. Though I always laugh when those 500 AP parties fail because 500 ap doesn't mean shit when you don't know your class.

Archived