Shattered Empire update what to expect on april 27th :)

Koter

2 hours ago, Kromede said:

I don't want a full refund but I do want a refund for the time that still active in my account :P well, I knew it's not going to work but nothing to lose to say....

I feel yah

10 hours ago, Mayor Tee said:

I'll absolutely lose my shit laughing if it's JUST the soulstones that are reduced and the other mats are the same.

Would be an improvement anyway, given how much of a bottleneck for upgrading the required amounts of Soulstones can be.

But yeah, that doesn't cover other potential bottlenecks. Heck, pretty much ANY mat starting with Siren/Oathbreaker stuff is a potential bottleneck, the sudden spike of mat amounts required is ridiculous no matter which path you choose. It's the major point where the grindy nature of the game is at its worst, simply because it's 'endgame'. Typical fake longevity BS move.

2 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Would be an improvement anyway, given how much of a bottleneck for upgrading the required amounts of Soulstones can be.

But yeah, that doesn't cover other potential bottlenecks. Heck, pretty much ANY mat starting with Siren/Oathbreaker stuff is a potential bottleneck, the sudden spike of mat amounts required is ridiculous no matter which path you choose. It's the major point where the grindy nature of the game is at its worst, simply because it's 'endgame'. Typical fake longevity BS move.

100% agree man. but then again this is a F2P game and if you want the easy way to upgrade your stuff than you have to fork over $$$. thats the way these F2P games work. That seems to be the way every mmo is going now.

What to expect... if you aren't 550+ AP with 57-60% crit rate and 210% + crit damage you will get kicked from parties by the same people with 550+ AP who die at yeti because they suck at this game. 

Teams of 6 Summoners in 6vs 6 making it 12 vs 6 and laughing at how we are all no skill players while they let their pets pvp for them. 

13 minutes ago, OuchThatHurt said:

What to expect... if you aren't 550+ AP with 57-60% crit rate and 210% + crit damage you will get kicked from parties by the same people with 550+ AP who die at yeti because they suck at this game. 

Teams of 6 Summoners in 6vs 6 making it 12 vs 6 and laughing at how we are all no skill players while they let their pets pvp for them. 

Get few warlocks to root all cats in the same place and AOE them to death when others take care off those scummoners. 

You can expect pvp to continue to be a joke. With their 17 million dollars in revenue they can't possibly be expected to cut into their profits by putting GM's in the game. That's the only way they're going to get a handle on the bots and hacks and they won't do it.

You can also expect people to continue to throw money at NCSOFT. I have little respect for F2P publishers. I have even less for the gaming community.

3 hours ago, Piper said:

You can expect pvp to continue to be a joke. With their 17 million dollars in revenue they can't possibly be expected to cut into their profits by putting GM's in the game. That's the only way they're going to get a handle on the bots and hacks and they won't do it.

You can also expect people to continue to throw money at NCSOFT. I have little respect for F2P publishers. I have even less for the gaming community.

Yeah I was shocked to read they made over 14+ million $$$$ from this game alrdy haha some people have way too much money

Archived