Shattered Empire update what to expect on april 27th :)

Koter

Cant wait to fight vs a summoner bot army lol. SSP in arena format xD Do we get weapon boxes too?

Eitherway good video.

Just one question, you showed the Moonwater transform stone quantity 5 recipe and told about lowering the required materials for it.

Has there been any detailed information about how much its getting decreased? I didn't watch the stream.

29 minutes ago, FilipeKun said:

*What to expect on april 27th* <--- as tittle says

my answere:

everything that we need atm (Optimization, perfomance, bla bla bla) will still the same, new bugs incoming n etc :I

xD

welp who knows .... just gonna say today had a freaking nightmare on SSP and Grand Harvest ....

lots of stuffs i wanted to tell but since is not on topic w/e ...

welp lets see how it will be that update, most of ppl wont care about the new Arena mode because, u know, u dont want to be vs a p2w player (yeah those ones with end game gear (atm end game gear)), soo yeah, it seems fun, but atm for some ppl do with the gear they have, not even one kill they will get or even worst.

just hope the bug fix list will be big, rlly hope that, because if we waited months for new content and no stuffs fixed, gosh, then they are rushing content so fast but also so ..... trash? idk how to say but u guys know what i mean i guess ....

yeah 6v6 will definitely be pay2win heaven since your gear doesn't get equalized. I can only imagine me going up against a team with all legendary wpns or something crazy like that or even a team filled with summoner bots with immunity hax omg *cringe*

1 minute ago, DeadlyAxeMan said:

Well NCSoft can expect me to ask them for a refund on the year premium membership I bought if the hackers keep this pvp game unplayable in the new patch.

I hate to break it to you but I don't think NCSoft will be doing anything about the hackers / bot problem. Not because they don't want to do anything about it but I just think they don't know how to deal with them or maybe they just dont have the manpower to handle them. Either way if you look at some of the videos of this game in other countries you'll see bots running wild everywhere. Just go to youtube and type in blade and soul bot and you'll see tons of videos. Bottom line. Nothing will happen and I think we'll see more players leaving BnS. Sucks.

5 minutes ago, Koter said:

I hate to break it to you but I don't think NCSoft will be doing anything about the hackers / bot problem. Not because they don't want to do anything about it but I just think they don't know how to deal with them or maybe they just dont have the manpower to handle them. Either way if you look at some of the videos of this game in other countries you'll see bots running wild everywhere. Just go to youtube and type in blade and soul bot and you'll see tons of videos. Bottom line. Nothing will happen and I think we'll see more players leaving BnS. Sucks.

http://2p.com/42155110_1/KDB-Daewoo-Securities-Blade-amp-Soul-US-Generated-More-Than-17M-in-New-Revenue-by-emma.htm

and they don't have a way to stop it?

49 minutes ago, DeadlyAxeMan said:

I mean, yeah that's a lot of money lol. I don't know then maybe they don't want to do anything about it? That's kind of shitty if thats the case but I don't believe that. Do I?

6 hours ago, luzt said:

Just one question, you showed the Moonwater transform stone quantity 5 recipe and told about lowering the required materials for it.

Has there been any detailed information about how much its getting decreased? I didn't watch the stream.

They did. Currently on live you need 100 soul stones to make MTS. Once April 27th comes along you'll only need 50 soul stones to make MTS which is awesome!

They are basically cutting the amount of SS you need by half. Makes it easier for everyone to advance their gear.

9 minutes ago, Koter said:

They did. Currently on live you need 100 soul stones to make MTS. Once April 27th comes along you'll only need 50 soul stones to make MTS which is awesome!

They are basically cutting the amount of SS you need by half. Makes it easier for everyone to advance their gear.

easier? Well yeah, up to the point of true profane. Have you seen the amount of mats needed for upgrading past True Pirate? They need 10 Silverfrost stones and thats 250 ss alone. TBH almost all ingredients are farmable in relatively normal amout of time but getting 70 Moonstones in the mess called SSP is real pain.

I can tell you too:

Zero fixes for any real issues.

Come get your ass handed to you by the 640+ AP cc swiping P2W players in whirlwind pay to win place.

A new round of hacker bots for them to hide from the top of the PvP rankings.

I like the "strategy and teamwork=win" thing, that's adorable.

53 minutes ago, Koter said:

Tell me if i'm wrong, but right now the amount of MTS you can craft is 10, and it requires 100 SS, and after the next patch they cut this to half (50) but the amount you can craft will be cut to half (not 10, but 5) as well... sooo where is the help in that? xD

Ya you can now craft 1/2 the stones at 1/2 the cost.....lmao.

I mean seriously did they keep a straight face when they thought this up? I'll absolutely lose my shit laughing if it's JUST the soulstones that are reduced and the other mats are the same.

37 minutes ago, Kyriel said:

Tell me if i'm wrong, but right now the amount of MTS you can craft is 10, and it requires 100 SS, and after the next patch they cut this to half (50) but the amount you can craft will be cut to half (not 10, but 5) as well... sooo where is the help in that? xD

Wait, what ? O_O

Please tell me it's a mistake and it will be 10 MTS for 50 SS ! Nobody could be dumb enough for a move like that...

1 minute ago, Fael said:

Wait, what ? O_O

Please tell me it's a mistake and it will be 10 MTS for 50 SS ! Nobody could be dumb enough for a move like that...

No pretty sure it's correct, 5 stones, for 50 soulstones :)

Hopefully we'll be able to get 1/2 the upgrade stats on gear for 1/2 the cost in the future as well. Or maybe get 1/2 the experience for killing 1/2 the amount of mobs...that would be useful.

2 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

No pretty sure it's correct, 5 stones, for 50 soulstones :)

No way.... And about the HQ refiners and other mats? Still 5 refiners? They can't divide it by 2...

It would be a *cricket*ing joke to talk about a price reduction if in fact you raise the price!

Just now, Fael said:

No way.... And about the HQ refiners and other mats? Still 5 refiners? They can't divide it by 2...

It would be a *cricket*ing joke to talk about a price reduction if in fact you raise the price!

That's what I was wondering, if the stones are 5 for 50 what about the other main material, the premium refiner, I have a feeling it will be either unchanged or be 3 refiners, and in that case I'm going to seriously laugh so hard.

i have more problems getting the refiners and ores than 100 soulstones (can be done in one day through SSP)

but crafting refiners, pickaxes and all that takes much more time and materials than 100 soulstones.

I can only assume it is now 50 soulstones for 10 MTS, otherwise it would RAISE the cost for them. i am about to craft my fourth stack, of those and still need a ton more till i am finaly out of this.

8 minutes ago, Arohk said:

i have more problems getting the refiners and ores than 100 soulstones (can be done in one day through SSP)

but crafting refiners, pickaxes and all that takes much more time and materials than 100 soulstones.

I can only assume it is now 50 soulstones for 10 MTS, otherwise it would RAISE the cost for them. i am about to craft my fourth stack, of those and still need a ton more till i am finaly out of this.

In the video it says 5 stones on the tool tip. Only way to see for sure is on the 27th I guess.

4 hours ago, Kyriel said:

lol no. You will still get 10 MTS the only difference is that it will cost you only 50 soul stones. They didn't talk about the other mats so i'm assuming those will stay the same but it's NCSoft so who knows anything can go.

6 hours ago, Bartas said:

easier? Well yeah, up to the point of true profane. Have you seen the amount of mats needed for upgrading past True Pirate? They need 10 Silverfrost stones and thats 250 ss alone. TBH almost all ingredients are farmable in relatively normal amout of time but getting 70 Moonstones in the mess called SSP is real pain.

I get that. The point of this change is to help casual players catch up and move along to the next tier of gear that requires silver frost stones is what they said on their stream. idk I like the change makes gearing up my alts a bit easier.

Sleeping in. The maintenance will probably be around the time I play a bit in the mornings. Other than that...

1. The end of the Treasure Trove! Finally I can stop fearing being lucky and can invest all that hoarded 45 gold (yay, me!) into upgrades.

2. Since the MTS ss crafting prices will go down, I will need to see what my finances are going be like after I upgrade ring/earring to Siren whatever first Siren is, and then what I need to finish Oathbreaker path, and see if I need to craft MTS or if I need gold first.

that's about that. :)

People with gear are welcome to the battleground. W/o gear equalization, what's the point.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

Sleeping in. The maintenance will probably be around the time I play a bit in the mornings. Other than that...

1. The end of the Treasure Trove! Finally I can stop fearing being lucky and can invest all that hoarded 45 gold (yay, me!) into upgrades.

2. Since the MTS ss crafting prices will go down, I will need to see what my finances are going be like after I upgrade ring/earring to Siren whatever first Siren is, and then what I need to finish Oathbreaker path, and see if I need to craft MTS or if I need gold first.

that's about that. :)

People with gear are welcome to the battleground. W/o gear equalization, what's the point.

I feel the same way. I'll probably skip the battleground but im liking everything else. We'll see how it turns out.

10 minutes ago, Koter said:

I feel the same way. I'll probably skip the battleground but im liking everything else. We'll see how it turns out.

Nah, the updates just happen in some other BnS for me. They are completely irrelevant to my gaming experience.

14 hours ago, DeadlyAxeMan said:

Well NCSoft can expect me to ask them for a refund on the year premium membership I bought if the hackers keep this pvp game unplayable in the new patch.

I don't want a full refund but I do want a refund for the time that still active in my account :P well, I knew it's not going to work but nothing to lose to say....

Archived