How Do They Twink Low Level chars?

DomiSotto

My level 26 character was one-shot by a level 28, in the Cinderlands OW PvP area, which surprised me. My level 26th character is geared into what I could do in the game at that point, with the weapon unlocked to Lvl 10 Awakened Blight, and a level 20 Viridian SS. Some upgrades on all 3 accessories. Three triangular gems.

So, this picks my curiosity. At 28, the player will have access to the Yehara Mirage ss, plus one more weapon upgrade with the Deva (presumably), does that really increase the power that much, or can people maybe use the higher level gems at those low levels?

Is there a quick way to check the gear of the opposing faction player w/o initiating an attack?

@DomiSotto

From my own understanding, yes, you do get a huge powerup from the Cinderland soul shields (both for HP and crit, iirc), and people are able to access and use square gems even before upgrading to deva gear. Also, yes, upgrading with the deva weapon does give you a pretty big AP boost.

Also, I don't think you could use pentagon gems until you get awakened profane, or something. I'm not sure if that has since been patched over, since the last time I've tried that, it was only 1 week after launch.

And there is a quick way to check someone's gear: press ESC and it should let you go through a drop down menu when the player is on your screen. Click that, and it should let you see their character information, which will have their gear and whatnot.

+35 ap Diamond

+6 ruby + 2 crits

+6 blue

+5 amethyst 200 drain on crit

+6 yellow 120 damage on knockdown / stun

3 second immune +120 crit green

Infused bis soul shield - maxed gear 

Twinks can do nasty things, this would expensive as fook though. 

Archived