Question about airborn

Yetan

Besides Blade Dancer, can any other classes send the enemy into airborne?

I was in a dungeon and the boss went airborne a few times. I didn't click F or X (if specced), which are the only 2 ways that I know a BD can do it. One time the boss went up in the air when I was spamming RMB, so I'm pretty sure that I didn't do it.

Every class has knock up abilities. Some are a bit more hidden within their skill trees though. For example, Warlock's familiar does an automatic knock up, but only if specced into the right tree of Nether Pulse, which most people don't do so they will rarely be the ones to do it.

For accidental knockups in parties, BD is a likely culprit, particularly if we use Rolling Typhoon a lot. Sometimes we may accidentally press F for Rolling Typhoon when it hasn't procced yet and if a mob is stunned or dazed during that time, we'll accidentally knock up.

A good idea, if you have the points, is to spec Take Flight into the right tree so that it just does damage, instead of knock up.

Thanks for all the answers and advises.

I've been careful with Take Flight when around melees. I admit that there could be accidental F clicking on my side, but I don't want to take all the "credits" when somebody said "LBM is the only one does it as I know." I guess it might be some outdated perception, assuming LBM meant Lyn Blade Master.

Assassin does it. I do it on my Assassin all the time. Best mechanism is double dash back, context to shadowslip, again to do whatever the followup is, and then while dazed or stunned you can kick them into the air.

I just PvPed with my Assassin against a BD and he kept kicking me up. How? How did he daze or stun me?

Archived