Suddenly drop of fps

Levy Ishtar

Hi guys,

Before I post this thread i search in forums if this thread is already created or it has some related issue.
I experiencing a sudden drop of fps I heard that the game doesn't optimize well? *correct me if Im wrong"
So i just want to ask if anybody experience it and solve can you help me?

Spec:
i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
6GB RAM
Nvidia 820M
Intel HD 5500

Are you having like some kind of "hiccups" ? Like: 60 60 60 60 40 60 60 fps....

Cuz I'm having that problem.... and getting 2~3 sec freezes... Dont know what the hell is going on with the client or even the servers connection....

11 hours ago, Tsubak said:

I have a similar problem. Freeze for a few seconds and drops fps-ow. I'm freshly after the computer format ... still the same.

Spec:

i7-4790K 4,0 GHz

16 GB RAM

GTX 980 TI 6GB

MSI Z97 GAMING 5

Did the same man. And the problem still persists.....  :( Getting tired of looking and trying to find a solution to this.... 

They at NCsoft should have a look on this ... honestly.... there's alot of people complaing about this problem...

NA version of BnS isn't Optimized like KR version ...it's not your computer, it's the game. This problem will get worst when new content comes out since new contents are getting heavier in graphics etc.  

The game is getting worse day by day.... Seriously ! Can't they even talk to us about this issue ? 

After the last maintenance, the game has gone worse and thats when these fps drops started to occur!! 

the only thing that they said on the announcement was:

• Routine server maintenance and modifications.

"Modifications" ?? What modifications ??! Why can't they even say what they are fixing? 
These "modifications" were clearly well made because now we even have Yeti LAGGING... Plus these FPS DROP, that suddenly started to occur... 

Please... Just what are they doing in their office ? ... :(

Archived