Pyro pull on awakened necropolis

Torunder

Does anyone has tips on how to avoid the pull of Pyro ?

I try to SS to get into meele range and then dps, but i still get recked.
I've also tried to glacial beam pyro, ice sheath to avoid pull, shadow grasp + meteor to clear mobs around, wich works for a few secs, but then i get pulled no matter how fast i try to get into meele range.

Its annoying and would like some opinions on how to deal without the help of another player.
thx in advance

Dash into the red circle (melee range) and then quickly use RMB->Ice Sheath to nullify that first pull.

Stay inside the red circle still, that way Pyro won't pull anymore.

After that, you can start attack by using Shadow Grasp + Meteor to clear all the mobs together.

Turn on your Divine Veil as well as using that multiple hit Blazing Palm. Also, use Healing potion if needed.

You will be staying inside until the boss is doing aoe attack that push you out. So before it does push you off, QQ/EE and move in afterward.

That's how I do it, then again, depends on your character stat.

It's actually quite difficult, since 3 of our iframes take us outside the circle. Best bet is to just ask for assistance to clear the camp, then after that you can solo hold, since FM has no trouble solo holding any camp(including bloodscale if Lycan decides to drop by lol)

On 2016. 04. 26. at 9:55 AM, Tsunakai said:

It's actually quite difficult, since 3 of our iframes take us outside the circle. Best bet is to just ask for assistance to clear the camp, then after that you can solo hold, since FM has no trouble solo holding any camp(including bloodscale if Lycan decides to drop by lol)

Jeah thats what I also do lately,I just ask for help in the party when they try to make me solo it.

Asked around ingame after trying everything and still getting wrecked most of the time,1-2 pull and I'm ded from 53k+ hp.

Compared to these mini bosses the last boss is a joke,well the entire dungeon aside from this.

At least with a FM,idk how it is with other chars.

get in 16 m from the closest add around the lord.Turn around and SS,then RB>Ice V to block the pull.Release from ice instantly and fire V + 3 the lord(either socketed on stun or freze) and move on hes back.Don't forget to switch RMB to chill.Keep spamming LB/RB / Whatever until he is dead.And remember to stay behind him.

It's really easy for FM.

Other way is to glide above the lord and drop on him.Both ways work just fine.

I have a similar approach to @Teffy, but i start the fight using E to put myself into ice mode -> shadow grasp -> V , he'll grab, release yourself right after, use 3(with aoe version), Q-> V .. now you just have to perma freeze with either rmb->f or just rmb :D

That doesn't work, freezing him doesn't prevent his damage, iframing does, Q/E take you out of the circle, sure SS can be used like thatm and his knockback is cast more frequently than ice V is available. Freezing him is actually useless for control since he doesn't move.

Also yeah there aint no reason for them not to help you clear a camp, since you're the most qualifed to hold a camp completely alone, pre much you should leave any party like that, don't waste your time with people who think everything is someone else's problem.

Sprint at the pyre lord, jump at the distance you land on top of him and he won't pull you. After that just DPS and remember that if he's frozen he cant do anything while you're behind him. 

Sprint right into circle > rmb > sheath

Aoe everything, he turns slow so just run around in the circle

Use 3 to stun + freeze

Go behind him

Spam rmb to keep him locked down

He will never turn around, and it's just free dps.

People need to learn how to do things in melee range instead of attacking at range all the time. For one, all bosses have gap closers, so it's stupid to go full ranged. It kills the team's dps to have to follow the boss around because you're too much of pansy to get hit a couple of times. Most boss attacks are frontal, so freezing them is usually enough to indefinitely disable them.

On 5/3/2016 at 6:27 AM, Hongmoon said:

Sprint right into circle > rmb > sheath

Aoe everything, he turns slow so just run around in the circle

Use 3 to stun + freeze

Go behind him

Spam rmb to keep him locked down

He will never turn around, and it's just free dps.

People need to learn how to do things in melee range instead of attacking at range all the time. For one, all bosses have gap closers, so it's stupid to go full ranged. It kills the team's dps to have to follow the boss around because you're too much of pansy to get hit a couple of times. Most boss attacks are frontal, so freezing them is usually enough to indefinitely disable them.

Main dungeon bosses ignore freeze lol. If this worked we'd basically *cricket* it for the whole group on things like naga king because he'd be rooted and would spit poison at the totem from across room if you tried to lure him over. Rooting a boss 24/7 would actually make ice build worthless in dungeons.

Archived