Need help with ping,

Drej

Hi, I am playing from Philippines, I play KFM with 465 AP, im having terrible lag problems due to high ping, the best ping i get is 214, it never got below that, the highest I get is 330+ due to this, i can only play dungeons with poor to average performance, with my AP i havent been able to beat JUNGHADO, not even once. the delays on my attack and dodge are terrible. its driving me nuts, is there anyway to improve my ping without spending $$.. ( I refuse to spend any money due to my ping, It's not worth it.) 214 is the best ping i get with WIFI turned off and Im the sole person using the internet with no other programs running except BnS.

Windows 7 ultimate
DirectX11
8gb ram
ASUS GeForce GTX 950 DC2OC 2GB DDR5
PLDT DSL 5 MBPS

First, why would you play a KFM knowing your far from NA? KFM should have at least 100 below ping. Second, if you are planning to sue WTFast or any other your account might get banned. Having a 5MBPS connection wont even affect your ping. If you pull off a 100-0 combo of KFM, knowing your ping is 200ish, your damage will be cut in half. Watch videos and try to copy their combo. If you cant pull that off you should pick another toon.

Archived