Jump to content
Forums

I think it's time to put this game to sleep -_-


Kaid

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Before starting a war please read the points I have.

This game is no where noob friendly MMORPG. I've played the Ru before this one, which they use an early ver of the game. But I enjoyed that one waay better than this, here why.

-Noobs friendly
potions and hammers in Viridian and Cinderlands where 20c or less. Unsealing charms were sold at merchants for 15c, Moonwater hammers and charms are from dungeons and quests.

This at least make the players understand how the game works before getting serious in Moonwater since it doesn't explain anything.

Imagine a new player to MMORPG that dies alot, have to pay 6s~10s for a hammer or potion etc... that 75% of money from all their quests to lv 15 for one item. It will *cricket* them to leave rather than hanging on.

 

-Stuck
( from too easy to too hrad) at once after 45. seriously anyone thought of this? My alt characters are stuck, after hitting 45 with true profane weapon, can't upgrade, do quests? I can't do any quest because they are weak and die fast, using moonwater lv45 soulshield which the only one you can get at 45, tried doing poh 24, but no one there, it's dead, no way to solo it with current gear. Maybe try faction quests? Those other factions lv50 with better gears keep killing me with 2 hits, tried asking them politely to let me do my quests, but no use, struggling to kill the npcs there, and can't kill other faction wanted guy without them killing me, have to wait a little for them leave, since game almost dead, it's possible with patient. But even tho can't do much to get money and upgrade as I need the soulstones, except milking gold of my main which started earlier with friends and got some good gears,(5~7G a day) barely enough to buy 1 moonwater stone. Now for those who just started this game... I feel sorry for them.

 

-All players have same builds and gears

this is the bottleneck of this game, everyone will end with same weapon, acc, and soul shield, which is game latest one, so no way to come with different or other builds/skills, what if I want to go defensive build or evasion? No you get what everyone els getting. I like it in RU (earlier ver), almost every +blue weapons and acc is upgradable and had different stats. How about adding elemental damage to weapons? Wind / fire / frost...etc that will boost those skill of same elements...Have more end game SS with different stats?

 

-Nothing to do

instead of keeping this game more interactive and fun, they giving players the chores of rapidly upgrading their weapon and acc with insane materials and cost. And worse, the game full of unfixed bugs, that keep appearing with every update, (maybe not big deal?) but bots, oh God, Not only PvE but the arena which was fun place for me to challenge other players and chill, became dead thanks to those unbeatable bots. And yet, they keep injecting the game with (cash milking) contents instead of actually doing something about the game itself.

 

So what left of this game?

From 50 friends to 16 and only 2 that's active for the last 2 months, can't get anyone to play this, looking at how bad it's been handled.

 

Been over an hour at BSH, doing dailies for money and no one there, it's dead, while writing this and waiting finally found 2 others, and we did MM, in a 24 dungeon, team of 3...

I like the game combat and all, waiting and giving it chances, but no use if it's going like this, it's a joke... they screwed.

Guess time to find new game -_-

This topic open for discussion of how bad it turned for a 3 months old, rushing contents and updates desperately to keep players hanged on, if you are going to start a war, you're not welcome.

The long fight -_-

d05c5c9.jpg

1ff26e7.jpg

21186e5.jpg

8f796c5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RU server is more likely an "Private Server" and as a few want the easyest easy mode its just not what the rest want to have ... 

Also even with "dieing alot" u can go through that learning phase without buying repair tools from vendors.

 

About that from easy to too hard ... meh .. i´ve lvl´d an twink few days ago, rushed with true profane straight up to lvl 50 without a single problem. Also the Story will give u alot gold to upgrade ur gear a bit what will also help u to do the ~30g at all dailies in silverfrost. Thats btw. a bit more than 1 moonwater trans stone.

 

For Build´s oc u can make ur own build but lets be serius, in every MMO there is a "Best Build" or more "Most Dmg Build" that is used by 99,xx% of the playerbarse so ... and elemental weapons are atm end-end game content what means we have to get the next 6 or 7 patches first, dont know the exact patch where they are in so ..

 

And again jeah in just every MMO every player has same gear same skills as its supposed to be the best so why u should flood the game with stuff noone will use...

 

Stuff to do is everywhere in this game, of cource there are bugs and problems i know, they are working on it and pls dont come with "no they aren`t" u can come only with screens of bots and co that are still ingame u cant come with screens of banned ones tho ...

 

 

Maybe try to find some other player in the lvl 50 area instead of lvl 45 area ;)

 

 

SO now u can come and call me "White Knight" or whatever idc...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Maybe try to find some other player in the lvl 50 area instead of lvl 45 area ;)

Yeah, there are players in the level 50 area.

 

Most are either costume whoring in front of Market/vault kiosks, getting roflpwned by "unidentified" speed haxors in SSP, or the ones actually doing the haxor...umm...ing.

 

I think his point is, content like BSH or E-Fleet shouldn't have 2 month shelf life. The re s no reason those areas should be dead as they are now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Maybe try to find some other player in the lvl 50 area instead of lvl 45 area ;)

yea we should tell that to new lvl 45 players too who probably needs weapon from that 24 bsh boss but its empty 

Good one!!

 GRDd8j8.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheCreaper said:

yea we should tell that to new lvl 45 players too who probably needs weapon from that 24 bsh boss but its empty 

Good one!!

 GRDd8j8.jpg

It's all part of NC's new strategy for success. Don't bother taking into account any possible "New" players to a 4 month MMO. It never happens, ever.

 

"New players?!? What is this, "new players" you speak of?" - NCSoft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Dude thats the reason for the "NEW Weapon patch" maybe think about that ...

maybe think abut which daily you did to make money when ssp patch wasn't even there -_-,

oh so you want new player to go oathbreaker path you sir are

 latest?cb=20140626182735

bet them new player has that much gold to go that path huehue

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

It's all part of NC's new strategy for success. Don't bother taking into account any possible "New" players to a 4 month MMO. It never happens, ever.

 

"New players?!? What is this, "new players" you speak of?" - NCSoft.

True! 

i guess i must be tripping "what is this new player i am speaking of"

Preposterous XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheCreaper said:

Imaybe think abut which daily you did to make money when ssp patch wasn't even there -_-,

oh so you want new player to go oathbreaker path you sir are

 latest?cb=20140626182735

bet them new player has that much gold to go that path huehue

Maybe check the prices by urself instead ov "copy pasting" someone else saying "it is so much more expensive than the old path" because thats just not true dude ..

 

Also if u wanna make a picture war go back to reddit pls ... and maybe try it with own memes ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

Maybe check the prices by urself instead ov "copy pasting" someone else saying "it is so much more expensive than the old path" because thats just not true dude ..

 

Also if u wanna make a picture war go back to reddit pls ... and maybe try it with own memes ...

So you are saying people who said it is expensive are all wrong and only you sir is the one who knows what is wrong or right Bravo!! oGme8.gif

 

well if your not happy with pic then here is a gif :D, beside u want me to make a meme for you no ty plz skip...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Greetings,

 

Whatever your opinions are, please keep it civil :)

Don't hesitate to read our Code of Conduct if you need any guidance on what is appropriate and what is not, but remember that any offensive behavior will not be tolerated.

Team Blade and Soul.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TheCreaper said:

So you are saying people who said it is expensive are all wrong and only you sir is the one who knows what is wrong or right Bravo!! oGme8.gif

 

well if your not happy with pic then here is a gif :D, beside u want me to make a meme for you no ty plz skip...

It´s more likely that u´ve confirmed what i have said deep in my last post ... u dont even looked at it a single time u are just copying other guys words (and memes ;) )

 

OC it will cost a bit more but there is jut not a single problem to do dailies in silverfrost with Profane and then choose "New Upgrade" Path. The only ones wo will stuck in old 24man areas are those wo just "copy pasted" other people meanings and now hang around there in need of old breakpoints .. if u choose new path there is just no need of long time breakthrough item farming u can just invest the time in farming more gold, what in the end will mean the new path isn´t the more expensive one as the time u need to invest for old breakthroughs is just alot of waisted time and also it´s not rly funny to do teh old 24man areas alone with low gear .. so plz get an own opinion and then come back .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

It´s more likely that u´ve confirmed what i have said deep in my last post ... u dont even looked at it a single time u are just copying other guys words (and memes ;) )

 

OC it will cost a bit more but there is jut not a single problem to do dailies in silverfrost with Profane and then choose "New Upgrade" Path. The only ones wo will stuck in old 24man areas are those wo just "copy pasted" other people meanings and now hang around there in need of old breakpoints .. if u choose new path there is just no need of long time breakthrough item farming u can just invest the time in farming more gold, what in the end will mean the new path isn´t the more expensive one as the time u need to invest for old breakthroughs is just alot of waisted time and also it´s not rly funny to do teh old 24man areas alone with low gear .. so plz get an own opinion and then come back .. 

So after we get profane at lvl 45 we all go to ssp dailies sounds like a plan, and skip all the old 24man since we dont need it. So i guess you are also saying we can just aswell remove that 24man since its has no point going there *claps* and plz stop with same reasoning beside saying copy paste more than 5 times *facepalm* more like you are copy pasting yourself xD and dunno why are you so concerned with me posting meme Q_Q memes are fun :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheCreaper said:

So after we get profane at lvl 45 we all go to ssp dailies sounds like a plan, and skip all the old 24man since we dont need it. So i guess you are also saying we can just aswell remove that 24man since its has no point going there *claps* and plz stop with same reasoning beside saying copy paste more than 5 times *facepalm* more like you are copy pasting yourself xD and dunno why are you so concerned with me posting meme Q_Q memes are fun :D

U can do ur SSP dailies either with not maxed gear but that doesnt matter as SSP is not the only way to do Dailies at all and it´s also not the only way to earn money, they are not even profitable at all bcs there are 2 different versions of it atm. THe 1st version is where SSP is taken over by hackers who just wanna *cricket* up other players and the 2nd one is where the mining channels are "completly filled" what means low Prestige for just everyone. The old Upgrade Path btw will be removed someday so yeah who will do it after that?

 

memes can be great jeah but if u wanna get an serius discussion they are just out of place and more likely an "troll feature" ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

 

ouh jeah lets hold the goldincome from dailies only against this 

 

Moonwater: ~8g ??


Silverfrost:    ~30g

 

and now the time needet to farm breaktroughs for old and new path:

 

Old:   a few weeks (luck based)

 

New:  0 as they are all given by storyline ore during dailie quests

 

 

Btw: ur spreadsheet seems to be private ...

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TofuChicken said:

U can do ur SSP dailies either with not maxed gear but that doesnt matter as SSP is not the only way to do Dailies at all and it´s also not the only way to earn money, they are not even profitable at all bcs there are 2 different versions of it atm. THe 1st version is where SSP is taken over by hackers who just wanna *cricket* up other players and the 2nd one is where the mining channels are "completly filled" what means low Prestige for just everyone. The old Upgrade Path btw will be removed someday so yeah who will do it after that?

 

memes can be great jeah but if u wanna get an serius discussion they are just out of place and more likely an "troll feature" ...

First you said make gold from ssp daily, then now you say it pretty much pointless to do it?

Dunno what are you on about

 084.png

Beside not everyone will go for new path some may prefer to use the old upgrade path but if the 24man area is empty everyone is forced to use new path LOGIC!

So you are saying every time new area is updated the old upgrade paths are removed which means pretty much lvl 45 to 50 area have to be skipped by "New players" when maybe lvl 55 patch comes GG

Either way you clearly said:

1 hour ago, TofuChicken said:

SO now u can come and call me "White Knight" or whatever idc...

white knight = On an internet forum, a person who defends a member who is clearly wrong, usually with the hopes of gaining brownie points with said member.

 

so i guess am out since you never going to stop until you make yourself the right person and ain't got no time to reply to white knight sorry tyvm :D

p.s: my meme were on spot on places dunno why you thought it was trolling Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheCreaper said:

First you said make gold from ssp daily, then now you say it pretty much pointless to do it?

Dunno what are you on about

 

Pls show me where did i say make money threw SSP? ... u have said it not me ...

 

2 minutes ago, TheCreaper said:

white knight = On an internet forum, a person who defends a member who is clearly wrong, usually with the hopes of gaining brownie points with said member.

so i guess am out since you never going to stop until you make yourself the right person and ain't got no time to reply to white knight sorry tyvm :D

p.s: my meme were on spot on places dunno why you thought it was trolling Lol

A "White Knight" in this forum is sadly defined as someone who seems to defend some of NC´s stuff wtf.

 

I cant take u seriously with that memes anyways its stupid in an text based forum and just used to troll other ppl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheCreaper said:

Beside not everyone will go for new path some may prefer to use the old upgrade path but if the 24man area is empty everyone is forced to use new path LOGIC!

So you are saying every time new area is updated the old upgrade paths are removed which means pretty much lvl 45 to 50 area have to be skipped by "New players" when maybe lvl 55 patch comes GG

It´s just the way it has been done on the other regions and jeah they dont even cry like kids as it´s not harder to upgrade gear after profane it´s easyer ...

 

At all the old way has been done in lvl 45 content without 30g at all dailies and without SSP so everyone who choose old path should propably do it without crying about gold income and SSP as we all have done it without said once...

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol you people are hopeless.

 

come on now, unlike last time when channels can fill to 5, now it's always mostly empty channels. clearing these quests now is harder than it was during 45/hm5 cap, not entirely because of gears but because of lack of players at that level.

 

"lol go join lv 50 cap, why else you think 2nd weapon path is opened?"

it is within reasonable grounds to ask for lower level contents to be made easier, these people has the right to enjoy these contents as much as older players did.

 

take nsh as an example, when it was new people can take as long as 1hr to clear that area quests, after a few weeks in people are starting to finish the quests there within 20 minutes.

 

think with your head and not with your bum hole

Link to post
Share on other sites

1st: On wednesday patch they are decreasing the mats you need for upgrade the weapon via Oathbreaker path @TheCreaper so your statement its alright for now, but after wednesday you will be the "genius" one 

 

2nd: Is it true that the old lvl 45 24 man are dead, but thats because people dont bother to do them anymore, if they are new they just keep rushing the main story until lvl 49 that it ends even if they have awakened infernal weapon. Then once they are done they spend the money they get (which should be arround 50-60g) to upgrade to true profane, then do the lvl 50 dailies. 

 

3rd: Blame NCSoft for rushing the content without caring about the issues at all as always :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

I was going to comment something of value to this thread, but a few posts in it just derailed into a pair of elementary school children having a pissing contest. A few posts further and the grammar became so unintelligible that I couldn't even understand anymore. 

 

Is this really how de-evolved this gaming community is? As a Grammar Nazi Vice President, Chapter 33, I'm preparing to pour myself a glass of arsenic. It feels as though we are losing the war.

This. And if it's worth anything, I think the OP is correct about the game. It's more of a milking cow for NCSoft than something valuable. I'm just waiting to see how long it is going to be until they are left only with poor ideas and won't be able to attract many people to their games, either due to reputation or the overall poor quality of their games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Liinxy locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...