Massive input lag after using cross server party finder.

Arcayne

So I had heard this was an actual thing lately from various net sources, but I hadn't experienced it quite as severely as I did today. I mean, 2 to 3 sec delay on key input? Anyone else getting this?

I don't get lag, like ever. Live EST NA and if what I got in Aion was any indication, (same Texas server locale), then I usually range from 60 to 80ms. 100 at worst case. But when I tried to fire off skills on my sin upon entering a blue dungeon for my usual daily runs today, there it was. I almost just rage quit at that point.

It's already getting really hard to wanna log in, what with the now beyond tedious daily gold/soulstone grind, botter hordes, SSP speed haxor trolls, arena scummoner infinite life bastards, etc. But this takes the cake. I've just about had it.

NC seriously, you need to start cleaning up your own game cause ask EA how vindictive NA gamers can be when they feel they're being scammed by a greedy, unscrupulous gaming company.

Today was the first time I have noticed cross server PVE lag in quite some time. It was pretty bad though, not as bad as the 301 ap summoner telling us the 317 ap destroyer was a bot and we should kick them in my first Yeti of the day.

Didnt my you know,"? When estimating Scummoner AP, you have to take into account both master and pet. Assuming both have the same AP, together they counted for 602. Making that summoner way over geared for yeti. It's all in the secret hongmoon summoner manual you're not supposed to know about. No lie.

But anyways, I'm one dungeon wipe away from just throwing my hands up and sayin, "oh freakin' well'. Cause, not having fun, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Just too many issues, and no shits being given by NC.

I constantly have random delays thrown at me in dungeons, it is certainly not my internet as this is the only game that has it, open world no issues, the moment i step into a dungeon boom massive updates in bursts and spikes where hammering my iframe for 2-3 seconds does nothing.

Then being a KFM puts me of from doing dungeons alltogether until this is fixed, you try tanking with these sorts of delays....

Archived