PLAYED THIS GAME FOR PVP BUT NOW WHAT

Pkcrash

The fact that i was excited for this game to come to NA cause i love pvp and enjoy the competition. Now whats the point of ranking up. You do well and are pumped up then hackers start popping up why should i play if i know its just going to go down the drain when i get hacker after hacker. I have some people telling me get good you can beat the hacker ummmm please show me how you beat a perma stealth sum and when they do come out of hide for the .5seconds  they resist everything. I have defeated bad hackers which is sad thing to say cause i shouldnt even be fighting hackers but when you come across this type of hacker it just puts you off so much and you feel like why even try to be competitive. I would post pics of what im speaking about but i dont feel like getting banned for helping out. I guess being a pve hero with my friends is all i can do since i can tell this pvp is just slowly going down the drain in NA. I really hope this issue gets fixed but im also hoping if it gets fixed that im still around :(

I feel your pain , I am a Destroyer on Eu plat every season but since the new patch all I am facing is either counters for my class like Sin most that play for time or KFM half of  which are using macros  or hacking Summoners,  only three classes I've been facing for the last 4 days, i don't mind losing games but when it to hackers or a Sin that plays for time or macro Kfm is so depressing, I love this game and I put so much time into it but if the things don't get better after the next patch I might just quit, I enjoy PvE but is not enough to keep me playing this game.

Archived