Selling Spirit of Bamboo code

Aejax

9 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

So you bring up the CHANCE of winning, you mean like the VERY THING this person is doing, by giving the person a "Chance" at getting it by throwing the highest amount of gold at him?
Let's not forget the CHANCE that it MAY be already used, thus scamming the person.
I think you're also forgetting that our client is based on the Chinese one, and that almost anything the other territories get, we also get (Sometimes with a few edits and changes).

Are you actually serious right now? Do you even understand what a Chance is? This is no longer a thing of chance, but just another competition. Whoever wants it the most, and has the money to spend will get it. Unlike giveaways where you have 0 power over getting it, which is what it being all about chance is. Now let me get into something I didn't before, cause I decided to give you the credit of being smart enough to understand. Aejax is a consistent participant in the streamed tourneys, and let me not even mention he is consistently getting pretty high up on the ladder (both in the tourneys and ingame ranking). Do you actually believe- matter of fact, I won't give you the benefit of the doubt anymore. Let me spell this out for you, Aejax has the eye of the public on him to an extent, he will not risk scamming someone when it will  so easily become something that  might  hurt him. Now to the China part, as far as I know we follow different business models. And you literally say in that same sentence how we get things altered, this obviously being one of them. yes we might get it later on, but as it stands right now, this is one of the only ways of acquiring it and you're ridiculing yourself  by saying "For shame! How dare WIN this outfit fair and square and then have the audacity to make it potentially available to someone else!". But seriously, stop making a fool out of yourselves.

5 minutes ago, Meiling said:

I'ts not greedy or unfair but I highly suggest no one waste their gold on it. It's only a chance to get it earlier, it will be available to everyone soon so don't bother wasting your gold.

Are you people actually serious? Stop trying to manipulate others, let people do whatever they want with their items and money.

Just now, TigerKFM said:

They can do whatever they want, won't stop people from warning others to not take the risk.

2 hours ago, Aejax said:

If you think this is a scam then don't bother bidding.

I've already warned them.

Just now, Hektor said:

Are you people actually serious? Stop trying to manipulate others, let people do whatever they want with their items and money.

They can do whatever they want, won't stop people from warning others to not take the risk.

46 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Just report this I am pretty sure this isn't allowed on the official forums.

Ummm i dont see how it is? He won the tournament fair and square it was his prize he can do whatever he wants with it. If thats the case then isnt selling trove keys illegal? if it was why arnt ppl being banned for it or why didnt NC say anything? 

5 hours ago, TigerKFM said:

If you guys want to win a code, here's the third entry giveaway.
https://twitter.com/impbns

Don't fall for this guy's BS.

Thanks for the link. I have applied for the raffle. :D

I like the costume but does not mean I want to spend 400g or more on the costume. It is my prerogative and the decision to sell his is his own prerogative too. 

14 hours ago, Hektor said:

How am I manipulating anyone? I'm giving a suggestion. I said sure, it's fine if the guy wants to sell it, it's not unfair or anything if that's what he wants to do with the code he got. However, all I am saying is that there's no reason to spend so much money on an outfit that will be out very soon where if it's in the shop you could get it way cheaper or for free if it's daily dash. I rather not have someone waste so much gold to find out he can get it for the reasons above.

Why would the guy scam, he has way more to loose than any of you plebs, if he scams he can get reported and get banned.

On my server a guy sold the code as well and it went fine.

To all the people laughing that the outfit will be available on shop soon, good guessing and maybe it is, but maybe not, as they said on stream they wanted to make this outfit, Tournament/give away exclusive, so if that holds, it will only get even more expensive and harder to get than it is now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived