Selling Spirit of Bamboo code

Aejax

A couple things to note before people ask:

• I won the outfit in the imperial tournament
  • It's an actual code that you type in under your account on the ncsoft website
  • You'll be paying the gold first, then you'll get the code.
  • You can buy it regardless of what server you're on.

If you think this is a scam then don't bother bidding.

There is no set price, I'm only taking offers atm.

Current highest offer: 400g

Mate, if your only intention was to sell it off after winning, don't enter. It's unfair towards others that entered the giveaway as well.

I seriously hope you're just a troll and that no one falls for this shit.

Generally, competing for a reward just to sell it is considered rude because it is greedy. The outfit is meant to show participation, not that you just bought it. There's also no way of knowing if the code is account bound or already used...

This is ridiculous, I competed because I wanted to, I don't even care about the outfit... But, seeing as I did get one and in the form of a code, I am going to sell it, call it greedy all you want but it's better than doing nothing with it. The outfit can be gained from giveaways, it's not only tournaments. The code can't be account bound, and you don't know if it's used, but the risk of a scam is always there when buying from another person.

Why is it wrong for him to sell something he wins legally and legitimately?

Everyone has a chance to win in the event. He might enter it as a whim and with no intention to win (well, I doubt you want to spend much effort in these kind of give-the-gift-to-random-winner sideline event, anyway), but he still won it and now he has full right what to do with it.

He found that he actually has no use for it, and want to sell it. Cause of sellers like him, unlucky losers (of the event) can still have a chance to obtain it through cash/gold, if you need it that badly.

Just hope that if you really buy it, NCSoft won't release the thing until next year. Or you will need a new monitor.

My two cents.

47 minutes ago, Meredi said:

Lol, so you win a code for a first chance for an outfit and then sell it? Greedy.

41 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

You've been spamming that in faction chat all day on mushin, no one wants your used code, gfto here...

38 minutes ago, Meredi said:

Mate, if your only intention was to sell it off after winning, don't enter. It's unfair towards others that entered the giveaway as well.

I seriously hope you're just a troll and that no one falls for this shit.

35 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

If you guys want to win a code, here's the third entry giveaway.
https://twitter.com/impbns

Don't fall for this guy's BS.

33 minutes ago, Meredi said:

Doesn't change the fact that it's greedy and unfair towards others... :) 

23 minutes ago, OddFinrir said:

Generally, competing for a reward just to sell it is considered rude because it is greedy. The outfit is meant to show participation, not that you just bought it. There's also no way of knowing if the code is account bound or already used...

I fail to see  anything but salt and a desperate attempt at receiving attention from every single one of your messages.

Aejax won his outfit at a tournament, a T O U R N A M E N T.

tour·na·ment
ˈtərnəmənt,ˈto͝ornəmənt/
noun

1. 1.
    (in a sport or game) a series of contests between a number of competitors, who compete for an overall prize.

He bested other people, fair and square through sheer skills to acquire a price he wasn't even initially interested on. It  is now his, his item, his property and for him to decide what to do with it. If anything, he's doing those who have either  no luck or are plain bad at the game to acquire this outfit through other means, and all you're doing is trying to discourage him?

25 minutes ago, Hektor said:

STUFF

There have been sites giving away codes and those that attended the latest stream had the chance of getting one too, those that won at the tournment got theirs but there's plenty other ways to get this outfit (Such as the link I posted beforehand).

This outfit was given out as an event for everyone in china (Like most outfits there), so an attempt to sell this (if not already used) code is most likely a scam in itself, GL to the person who (may not) get(s) it.
But it's pretty scummy nonetheless (Because I feel bad for the person who might get scammed)  given that later on it might be re-released for everyone. He's been spamming it all over Mushin's chat channels as well.

3 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

There have been sites giving away codes and those that attended the latest stream had the chance of getting one too, those that won at the tournment got theirs but there's plenty other ways to get this outfit (Such as the link I posted beforehand).

This outfit was given out as an event for everyone in china (Like most outfits there), so an attempt to sell this (if not already used) code is most likely a scam in itself, GL to the person who (may not) get(s) it.
But it's pretty scummy nonetheless given that later on it might be re-released for everyone.

What do giveaways  have anything to do with what's going  on here? Do you lack the mental capacity to understand that giveaways is all probability and no certainty? You are not guarantee'd a code. Based on what you are telling me, there is no way to acquire this outfit aside from WINNING it from a tourney (Like Aejax did) or buying it off of someone willing to sell it (Like Aejax is attempting to do ).  And now all of a sudden you choose to bring it's availability on other servers into the equation? Why are you so desperately grasping at straws here? This  isn't the China server. Get over yourself.

Just now, Hektor said:

What do giveaways  have anything to do with what's going  on here? Do you lack the mental capacity to understand that giveaways is all probability and no certainty? You are not guarantee'd a code. Based on what you are telling me, there is no way to acquire this outfit aside from WINNING it from a tourney (Like Aejax did) or buying it off of someone willing to sell it (Like Aejax is attempting to do ).  And now all of a sudden you choose to bring it's availability on other servers into the equation? Why are you so desperately grasping at straws here? This  isn't the China server. Get over yourself.

So you bring up the CHANCE of winning, you mean like the VERY THING this person is doing, by giving the person a "Chance" at getting it by throwing the highest amount of gold at him?
Let's not forget the CHANCE that it MAY be already used, thus scamming the person.
I think you're also forgetting that our client is based on the Chinese one, and that almost anything the other territories get, we also get (Sometimes with a few edits and changes).

Archived