Sign in to follow this  
Meese

Black/White Legendaries

Meese   

As we all know, we're getting the same Hongmoon Mainstream Legendary weapons as the TW/JP version. I was having a discussion today as to which weapon would be better to choose for Summoners when I came across something weird. During the livestream, both weapons for Summoners were shown. The Seraph (White) version offers a 30% CD reduction on Briar Patch while the Baleful (Black) version offers a 2% damage increase on Sunflower/Bees. The only thing is, the Lv.1 White version on TW doesn't offer 30% CD reduction, it only offers 10%. The Black version shown on stream is however consistent with the TW version (http://www.inmatesgaming.com/mainstream-legendary-weapon.html you can see the TW/JP version here). I was wondering if this was intended or if we havent been shown the version of the weapon on release just yet? A 20% buff on one weapon is quite huge while the other version isnt changed. 

Tykea   

Depends on the stage of your weapon. Stage 3 of the dark weapon should give you 5% increased damage on sunflower for example.

Meese   

I know, but the JP version seems to be much lower than what it is apparently on TW (10% vs 30%). The 30% buff I assume also increases with stages 4-6 like the Sunflower buff does from 2% to 5%. However, Im mainly wondering the reasoning behind having one buffed while the other is not. Was it to promote using the White versions as well (this is mainly a question to people who play or have played on TW and have experience with the Black/White series there)?