Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Emezel

This game is unplayable... simply not worth the time anymore...

I've had it with NCsoft's incompetence. Bots and hacks everywhere, can't even stay logged in for long because of the useless gameguard program they're so proud of.. Maintenances go by and nothing is changing!!! Even after all those complaints everyone is making!

I'll never ever touch any NCsoft game again and I'll advice everyone not to either in the future. Good luck to the people that choose to stay!

P.S: I'm not making this thread to provoke fanboys or anything, I just want NCsoft to know another paying costumer is gone for good, game fixed or not. The service this company provides should not be tolerated by anyone.

Ya steep progression with little fun. Want to progress you need to do PvP dailies and open world PvP which I would normally love both except for it all being overrun with hackers.

Also cannot really progress well on a melee character as SSP is borderline unplayable on melee.

If you want to grind gold for the mats you need to spend hours a day on a couple toons at least and that's just to progress gear, that's not even getting ahead yourself crafting.

Oh well I think I'll just chalk this game up as another failure although I am surprised they let if fail this hard this quickly. 1st NC game I've played and rest assured I won't ever play another one.

Archived