new in game.

GazzAr

On 6/14/2016 at 4:39 AM, ZackGTie said:

Unskilled banana you know for somebody who keep saying that the forum is full of of toxic people why you allways hating on everyone? why do you think everthing in the forums is made out by trolls and "kids" who spread false information? since i almost see you on everyone post whit the same comments and disregarding every single "bad opinion" or people who dont like the game. Maybe you should learn to respect other peoples point of view since you are part/leader of the toxic community as well. Your thread history is a proof of that....

Back to the subject:

1- Game is Pay to progress however this game has a lengthy upgrade path and it extremely demanding on mats, gold, and stones.  People tend to say is pay to win because wallet warriors can get to max stats instantly. example of that People had Legendaries the same the game came out. Server: Old Man Cho. while everyone on that server as of today is still at least true Pirate or Scorpio. Plus there are certain gem that can only be acquired with real money, they wont make you extremely op however they are none the less one of the best gems in the game.

2-  Since you are new in the game i guess you are lvling so i will say do quest to get exp and dungeon to get mat required to upgrade your weapon. Once you are lvl 50 you need both the get max exp per day and lvl up your HM levels which is a must for every lvl 50. People then to like WL since they have a nice party buff at lvl 45. However their DPS is not as good as their ranged counterparts. Summoner and FM have better support and DPS and that is something you should be looking for since  at end game you need high DPS to get enough contribution points towards the kill and get "loot".

3- It depends who is playing... I am a main FM and i can tell you 100 reasons why WL is a lower tier ranged class. They lack everything... i wont suggest it as a beginner class. Be aware that ranged classes have and advantage over melees at end game. Go with FM or Summoner or if it does matter to you, Well you never go wrong with Gons you know? Summoner is by far the easiest class in the game.  then with other classes there is a big learning curve. FM is not easy to the point you just have to face roll the keyboard... only people who play FM as an alt will tell you that. That being said, if you choose FM be aware that you pick the highest constant DPS class in the game and therefore you will get a lot of aggro, you will need to master iframe and kite your opponent and master your ani cancel you can cycle between fire/cold skills.

4 - I'm sorry but i don't get what you are asking for here... For beginners, early lvl dungeons are no brainier. Once you get to 45 heroics dungeons are a bit different  and youtube is your friend at that point. They are no difficult just simple facts and mechanics you need to be aware of.

First underline you respect other people opinion by calling them out? you can discuss this in PM like i did with you my dear friend. 

Oh and ( unskilled banan disregarding every single "bad opinion" and calling them kids and trolls. You also disregarding every single "bad opinion" and call them toxic. Pots calling the kettles black~)

Second underline please tell me those 100 reasons.

I would like to know. You said that you state fact in every of your post am I correct my dear friend? So please state those 100 reasons as you said or I will call you a liar my dear friend :).

On topic:

1 F2p

2 Quest

3 yes indeed I'm still waiting on those 100 reasons though.

4 there are some video guides on youtube or you can also go to bladeandsouldojo

1. The game is far too easy to spend a penny to be considered "a pro" in the eyes of other players. If you feel the need to spend money to sucess in game, it's largely the community's fault for their high demand for unnecessary Attack Power (AP) and experience they restrict many people from having. However, this is at the same time is an industry therefore those who pay will obvious get more benefits than those who do not. But again, if you are asking "do you need to pay to be a high gear professional player," then as a "fairly" high geared person, I will answer "no." It took me longer time than those who pay but I can and will reach their levels eventually.

2. Quests are your main source for leveling. Do every quests that you come across and you won't have any trouble with meeting level requirement.

3. Depend on your play style and what you want to do in pve and pvp. If you are looking for a fast and furious type of class then Warlock is definitely not.

But if you're looking for a class that can chain an army to the ground then bombard it dragon projectiles with amazing animation, or grant your party member the ultimate buff then this is the class for you.

On 6/14/2016 at 0:39 PM, ZackGTie said:

3- It depends who is playing... I am a main FM and i can tell you 100 reasons why WL is a lower tier ranged class. They lack everything... i wont suggest it as a beginner class. Be aware that ranged classes have and advantage over melees at end game. Go with FM or Summoner or if it does matter to you, Well you never go wrong with Gons you know? Summoner is by far the easiest class in the game.  then with other classes there is a big learning curve. FM is not easy to the point you just have to face roll the keyboard... only people who play FM as an alt will tell you that. That being said, if you choose FM be aware that you pick the highest constant DPS class in the game and therefore you will get a lot of aggro, you will need to master iframe and kite your opponent and master your ani cancel you can cycle between fire/cold skills.

As much as I respect you for respecting different opinions but first you say it completely "depend on the player", then "it's pure trash." Then, "they're not a beginner class" but they got nothing at all. What are you trying to say here? Warlock is an okay class and it depends on the user to bring out the best of it and that you are axefked for choosing this class?

Sure I am offended as a WL player but as I said I will respect different values or try my best to do so. However, could you please not be half ass about it and say it plainly "this class is objectively pathetic, why don't you try FM instead?" and not add those lines "it's not a beginner class" or "depends on who plays it," as if it feels like you're trying not to hurt anyone's feeling yet completely degrade the subject which readers may hold value to.

And for the record, WL got everything to solo/tank/face-tank every current available boss, and last I check, no other range class able to stand in one spot for long to dps and tank without making melee members chase after you. Yes, they have their downsides and not as mobile as FM but they are no where to be taken down easily in either survivability or dps.

On 4/24/2016 at 5:34 AM, GazzAr said:

Hi all! im new in game and have some questions:-

1-Game f2p or p2w?

2-EXP from dungeons or quests what the best?

3-warlock good class or no?

4-i need link to dungeons review

Have a Good Day !

1. If your asking this, dont play mmorpg's....its both

2. Exp from quests is the best

3. never played warlock but i think its a great class because gives epic buff 2 party that really really helps in higher level dungeons!. 

4.  you will get carried in every dung untill lvl 45's, and even then theres a chance to get carried, Id focus on your skills/class before learning any dungs mechanics

Have a good day!

p.s. try the game out, at least finish the story, its quite good :D(in my opinion)

1. Pay 2 Win. Anyone saying anything else is just clueless about the meaning of P2W. Timed events with limited daily attempts, with resets buyable for real money anyone?

2. Quests by far.

3. Warlocks are decent. Not top of the line, but every team benefits from a lvl 45+ warlock for Soulburn if nothing else. Quite easy to level thanks to some of the best aoes and not too hard to get loot rights on world bosses thanks to their burst damage. 

pvp will never be p2w because gear doesnt matter there.

4 hours ago, ander01se said:

1. Pay 2 Win. Anyone saying anything else is just clueless about the meaning of P2W. Timed events with limited daily attempts, with resets buyable for real money anyone?

who cares about pve being 'p2w' or not. more like if someone has good gear it helps you in dungeons and stuff.

On 4/24/2016 at 3:34 AM, GazzAr said:

Hi all! im new in game and have some questions:-

1-Game f2p or p2w?

2-EXP from dungeons or quests what the best?

3-warlock good class or no?

4-i need link to dungeons review

Have a Good Day !

1. It's not P2W UNLESS you want to rush ahead of everything and follow the high AP bandwagon. Otherwise, it's F2P

2. At low level (before 45) it's quest. After 45, it's dungeon + quest. Beyond Level50 HM2, strictly dungeons. I recommend to complete your storyline as there are lv50 dungeons that require you to complete certain part of the main story quests.

3. It's fun and it has it pros and cons. But like the others side, it doesn't have a lot of rotations. However, it's the only class that have SoulBurn to buff the party. It's awesome, I like it.

4. You don't really need guide @ lower level dungeon. Only later on at lv50 dungeons, there are couple that require mechanic knowledge such as Yeti, Nexus, Sogun, etc. You can always youtube.

7 hours ago, Ganhur said:

Thank you for understanding this is the kind of discussion i like to have and yes i know WL will hate me but i came to that conclusion after discussing the matter with my guild on TS. We all have WLs and we all agreed that yes it has its capabilities but for a new player i might not be the bess class to start with. Im also reading my comment and i was actually i bit harsh with them but my point still stands. For a completely new player i wont suggest WL i will disregard lvl since that can be done with every class but at end game i honestly don't see the point. They cant i frame, their pet is of no use even with the attack buff they do not offer any good DPS unless they have dragon call HM skill but a FM can out dps them just by ani canceling skills and don't need HM skills. I agree, they have the best party buff but most WL don't know how to use Soulburn Effectively, as soon as the boss shows up they will active soulburn and reset skill cool-down when they party just started targeting the boss making the skill useless. For example on a FM, we need 3 fire embers and 3 ice embers to use dual dragons and 99% of the time WL's use soulburn as soon as the boss shows up and i don't get to reset any of my skills since i didnt have any stacks i pretty much the buff damage.

The ideal way to use soulburn is to wait until party member use their skills, create stacks and then use soulburn so all  my skills can reset. My meteor Storm has a 45 sec cooldown, inferno 45 sec cooldown, dual dragon has a 17-20 sec cooldown.

WL dont have to worry about aggro since they dont deal enough dps to take aggro from a BM, FM, SIN. That means, the user will have more difficulty when learning to play as a FM, KFM, SIN whose role is more active. A player with the mind set of a WL will most likely think FM sucks because they are to squishy. Sure we are, we don't have any decent blocks we iframe everything. The same goes with KFM it is to hard for them to play it.

I don't want to sound mean to WLs but i have some clan members who came during the WL event and they started with WL since it was a thing back then. The ones that still play they all think FM as to squishy and KFM are way to hard. why? because they are caster, they just stand there looking all cool  and curse you to death xD

Thank you for reading.

Archived