Sign in to follow this  
Xellon

[Light Specter] How much did you pay?

Xellon   

Wondering how much luck is needed. Is it possible to spend say.... $20 and get the outfit?

Yamyatos   

Pretty sure the people who wear it spent hundreds or even thousands of $$$

Also 20 is not that much. You'll have to unlock the slots, which is 1000ncoin or so. Then you can start buying keys. You can then buy a bit over 10 keys for 20 bucks (=1600 ncoin). So you can open 10x8 chances to get the costume. I have 7 chars that can open a box per day with the default 2 chances. That makes 14 a day. Needless to mention that i only got crap so far. The only purple i saw were soulshields, mostly blackram supply chain. 

Edit: Oh and of course the purple clan craft mat or other useless, untradeable items.

Of course it's possible that they increased the chance to get better items with higher slot counts, or made sure that valuable stuff doesnt show up on the free 2 slots xD

In the end you'll have to be lucky. Maybe i just had bad luck. In the end i would prefer some valuable loot over the costumes, but they would be a nice to have too.

Edited by Yamyatos

Xellon   
28 minutes ago, Fatface said:

just get ivory specter instead since it is pretty much the exact same outfit?

O right. Yea, either outfit is fine.

14 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Also 20 is not that much. You'll have to unlock the slots, which is 1000ncoin or so. Then you can start buying keys. You can then buy a bit over 10 keys for 20 bucks (=1600 ncoin). So you can open 10x8 chances to get the costume. I have 7 chars that can open a box per day with the default 2 chances. That makes 14 a day. Needless to mention that i only got crap so far. The only purple i saw were soulshields, mostly blackram supply chain. 

Edit: Oh and of course the purple clan craft mat or other useless, untradeable items.

Of course it's possible that they increased the chance to get better items with higher slot counts, or made sure that valuable stuff doesnt show up on the free 2 slots xD

In the end you'll have to be lucky. Maybe i just had bad luck. In the end i would prefer some valuable loot over the costumes, but they would be a nice to have too.

I'm not sure why I didn't think to use my other characters for this. thx.

The outfit has a nice design to it except for the odd face design on the leg part. If it wasn't for that >.<

I was thinking if I got any responses where people spent over $100 before they got it, I'd skip it.

Syanonn   

RNG is RNG, you can get it without spending any money, you can still not have it spending 100 bucks

3 hours ago, Fatface said:

just get ivory specter instead since it is pretty much the exact same outfit?

You won't have the exclusivity though.

Skyfire   
23 minutes ago, Meiling said:

fck those outfits. When I see them appear I get depressed, waste of lucky trove roll.

I threw about a 100 to 150 bucks at NCSoft for that event.  I have no complaints, but will not buy even a *cricket*ing single nccoin from them again until botting and speed hacking issue is resolved..

I actually disenchanted the light one because I already had one.  First 50 keys was shit.  Second set of 50 keys dropped 3 outfits, one black, two light.

Dotimus   
11 hours ago, Xellon said:

Wondering how much luck is needed. Is it possible to spend say.... $20 and get the outfit?

10 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

nothing really ( beside the 10 silver or whatever to buy it) i payed , i dont even like the specter costumes so my summoner alt just sold the fabrics

( was using only the default 2 slots and no extra keys)

its just rng as good/bad as it can go