HOW TO BEAT SCUMMONER BOT/HACK ???

rocnogi

He just make all the time seed shroud and sunflower . immune to all .i menage to get 10% hp and kill the cat . he win the duel by points . like how ? points from what ?  how this system work ? and how to kill immune to all ?

Basically, NcFAIL doesn't care about the state of the game, they have your money already. This issue has been a problem for quite some time, at least 7 weeks now.(for the current invincibility/spamdps) 

The fix is simple. Stop playing the game. NCsoft will lose support, and the game they refuse to fix will lose revenue.  Hackers will almost always be a step ahead. Game Guard literally does jack shit.  

I've paid good money for a whole lot of no support to the actual player base trying to PVP and have fun legit. Kind makes me wanna roll an alt account and do the same thing, documenting everything just to prove a point. They have already let it go way too far, without removing the issue accounts involved in breaking their TOS.

Bottom line, I love PVP. I'm moving on because NCfail will not fix the problem. Another game dies, and from its ashes something will take its place.

RIP. BnS 2016.

Well , there is something u can do against bot / hacker summoners  .  
So first of all  : never try to "charge" (jump from glide , etc) on them  , get a little bit close , once the bot can target u have to run /glide asap to corner example , after the bot comes after u :  kill the cat  , after that u have maybe 1-1.5sec to CC the summoner (depend on what hack he use) than nuke like hell , but u have to keep him/her on stun/daze etc . 
I know its not gonna work for every class but if u play as destroyer like me , u can beat all of them with that "trick" . 

10 hours ago, rocnog said:

- Moderated content -

i was banned for posting the video and the pic on the scumm bot .

I was banned for trying to help NC dont be suprised

To da OP if ur close to them that is when they spam shroud if u get some distance they wont do it Which basically screws over every melee im an fm so its ez but maybe get some distance and gap close? I heard that u can catch them in a small window where they dont have iframe but im not sure

ahh thanks to the user who warned about being banned for linking vid. I checked the code of conduct about it and didn't see anything...was about to link a vid...glad i didn't.

ill post some on reddit showing how to pwn the perma resist/invis bots. they are very easy its just about catching them when their script is cycling. Out of of about 8 bots I fought this mourning all had the same script and theirs a period in which they briefly stop autoattacking with sunflower.

Its different for all classes but you want to stun them/knock them down/cc them.

inbetween the small invun window you can simply circle around them in a clockwise motion and they will just autoattack the air behind you.

I met one of them as being a lvl 17 summoner. I myself is a summoner lvl way higher than him and I know it's definitely a hacker, his cat died for more than 1 mins and for some reason no dmg w/resists,  infinity sunflower and invisibility keep blasting on me. 

So annoying! My friends are new to MMO action RPG, they have a hard time in game but they still wish to enjoy it with me.

Trying their best and learn about the combos while with these hackers inside, Gosh man, I wish they just get a life or something instead of giving troubles when they are lack in certain talent. Because of them, my friends don't wish to try out the PVP.

well a game is a game  though How a summoner kill the summoner bot? I ain't know clue @_@ but is it really true long range can kill them? I tried also still resist how far is the long range exactly?

Archived