Spammer block list is too small

Dru Lockheart

Because we all seem to face this and it is highly doubtful the amount being blocked will change, you will want to simply empty that list. Generally this will allow you to block the more recent spam/bots which should be fine because most of the ones you had blocked previously will either no long exist and or no longer in use/banned etc.

Then how does someone on your Block (not spam) list able to continuously send you friend invites with user names that are websites to RMT selling gold for real money?

and the block + spam list are each 200 totally 400 and it still isnt enough to block the spammers, and doesnt prevent them sending you friend requests, party invites, or whispers ...

• 2 weeks later...

I need INFINITE BLOCK AND SPAM LIST!!!..... even removing some players in spam and block doesn't help they just kept on spamming cuz thier accounts ain't dead yet..... kinda irritated now since my block and spam list is full 2 months ago and now faction chat is full of spammers that i cannot block now and a these spammers kept of whispering on me also adding me as friend...

Archived