*heavy breathing*

Shanlieteru

2 minutes ago, Zuf said:

*sigh*
This has been explained time and again.
You said it yourself: " pay to win means that one pays to get their things kinda quickly and have and advantage against other players who don't. " Wallet warrios have a huge advantage over free players (or even premiums and people that refuse to buy gold), who are stuck in a heavy, insanely boring and punishing grind cycle. The grind would be immensely reduced if they weren't making money by (effectively) selling gold.

And PVE is part of the game as much as PVP. Even more, actually.
The goal of PVE is character advancement. So yes, they're effectively "winning" against other players.

^he's kinda right 

lol why bother asking on the forum, people spam 'its p2w' here

If you are a hardcore player you'd have atleast couple thousand before 50 patch,

grind fang 4 the first week for recipes and crafting those stones for another 2k gold

and if you grind 4man now with a good group its easily 25-30G per hour

11 minutes ago, adbe said:

lol why bother asking on the forum, people spam 'its p2w' here

If you are a hardcore player you'd have atleast couple thousand before 50 patch,

grind fang 4 the first week for recipes and crafting those stones for another 2k gold

and if you grind 4man now with a good group its easily 25-30G per hour

sûre its a good way to do gold in this game.
Still no-fair for the player who farm for 25G-30G per hour(like u said) since the other dude just buy keys(or hacks) and outgear the hell out of you.

So yea, its about p2w or atleast haox but ive no proof of it.  This event is just a dumb-trap.

fair or not thats people's opinion

my point is you can defo grind and get the upgrades if you are a hardcore

and play smart on the market as well first week of the patch darts and moonstones were <1G each lol

edit: as for event gems, meh thats p2w or pray to rngesus

4 minutes ago, adbe said:

Anfair or not thats people's opinion

my point is you can defo grind and get the upgrades if you are a hardcore

and play smart on the market as well first week of the patch darts and moonstones were <1G each lol

Anyway, this is not a thread to talk about Hardcore gamers.  I have some respect for thoses guys, but not for KeyBuyer or bots/hoax.

the bad person i am tell: they used goldseller sites. but how could they not be banned?

the neutral person i am tell: they spent money in nccoins and traded with golds. tons of RL money anyway

the good person i am tell: they were good in betas and knew hot to invest gold easrly so now they are snowballing money.

honestly.  im not a good person about this topic

Archived