This is not pvp

Jaffar

(i had to reduce video quality in post editing ... my recording program wasn't work so I had to use low grade fraps)

1) This is automated machine that is spamming root and invisibility all the time.  I lost first one coz I was looking for recording program to use. I won 2nd and 3rd one coz that is probably low lvl that is not programmed to dodge grab, stuns etc. Easy win.

2) after major FPS drop I had coz of recording look at skills he used. root,root,root,root,root and more root. For now this is not the issue, I got beans (PVE YEAH).

3) my question is what happens when real player open google, write "bns cd hacks" eventually pay 2-3$ for it and then use HACKS wisely. for example he use it smart so it's really hard to catch (for example use 36sec cd skill every 20-25sec etc).

I didn't play all classes as I played my BD, FM and destroyer and other than that I dun really know cds, animations, skill sounds as of those 3 classes. not that good.

I am not going deep, calling out developers or anything just wanna say people who actually pvp with these hacks being out there on google, record everything and only pvp if u know all 8 classes so u have u got scammed or not. gg wp.

PS. I won't send ticket to support coz it's pointless action.

How NCSOFT solved hacking in AION (they didn't actually fought it back on programing level or w/e I can call it):

They banned high ranked people who were using hacks (including governor on my server) and every1 got scared nd majority stopped using it. Maybe they pushed it in arena & 6v6 dungeons.

I am not optimistic when it comes this game too coz it's same developer. It's only matter of time when 9/10 REAL actual player u fight in ur duels will use lil help of cd hacks or worse.

2 hours ago, Jaffar said:

How NCSOFT solved hacking in AION (they didn't actually fought it back on programing level or w/e I can call it):

They banned high ranked people who were using hacks (including governor on my server) and every1 got scared nd majority stopped using it. Maybe they pushed it in arena & 6v6 dungeons.

I am not optimistic when it comes this game too coz it's same developer. It's only matter of time when 9/10 REAL actual player u fight in ur duels will use lil help of cd hacks or worse.

hack issue was never solved in aion, and some people only stopped using hacks when aidps came out

Archived