Koter

A summoner having a bad day .....

Recommended Posts

I absolutely HATE Summoner class. I hate their companions and I hate their skills and pretty much everything about them... ASIDE from Chi infusion and Rez animations. These are so cute and cool and actually make up for everything else that I dislike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
22 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

I absolutely HATE Summoner class. I hate their companions and I hate their skills and pretty much everything about them... ASIDE from Chi infusion and Rez animations. These are so cute and cool and actually make up for everything else that I dislike.

What is there to hate? It's a class that gets a Kung Fu Kitty as a friend. Like seriously who can hate this class? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatHead   

Was gonna say good, but then I saw the video.

 

To paraphrase some fantastic BNS voice work "as expected". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
8 hours ago, Rina Lockhart said:

wow, want to make a vid of me pooping? i feel it comiong out so soon

DansGame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaLnoX   

Payback time >; )

Both proceed to get chained cat gets dragoncalled +wingstormed+rupture while it also gets leeched. Sum gets insta dragoncall+wingstormed, insta bombardment+rupture, kd, imprisoned then insta dragon called...then insta bombardment if hp remains. gg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
1 hour ago, KaLnoX said:

Payback time >; )

Both proceed to get chained cat gets dragoncalled +wingstormed+rupture while it also gets leeched. Sum gets insta dragoncall+wingstormed, insta bombardment+rupture, kd, imprisoned then insta dragon called...then insta bombardment if hp remains. gg.

improved petal storm says hello ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaLnoX   
2 hours ago, Koter said:

improved petal storm says hello ;)

greetings from bastion...and quell/repulse on baited skill :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
On 4/24/2016 at 0:35 PM, KaLnoX said:
On 4/23/2016 at 6:36 PM, KatHead said:

Was gonna say good, but then I saw the video.

 

To paraphrase some fantastic BNS voice work "as expected". 

greetings from bastion...and quell/repulse on baited skill :p

Is the admiral a man or a woman? :p

On 4/23/2016 at 6:36 PM, KatHead said:

Was gonna say good, but then I saw the video.

 

To paraphrase some fantastic BNS voice work "as expected". 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
2 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

It's nice to be able to snuggle up with your Kitty after a hard day. :) 

 

I wish my little Force Master had a pet of some kind!

 

Michelle

:) mhmm. I think thats why it was so easy to level my summoner compared to the other classes. It's always nice to have a companion on that long journey from 1-50 :(

Edited by Koter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made Level 44 on my Forcemaster! No pets here or in real life, so I cope by shopping! Too many outfits to choose from! :D

 

MichelleZ

Edited by MichelleZhivago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
20 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Just made Level 44 on my Forcemaster! No pets here or in real life, so I cope by shopping! Too many outfits to choose from! :D

 

MichelleZ

I've always enjoyed pet classes. I played a hunter in WoW, a ranger in Rift idk why it just makes leveling easier and makes the game more fun lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Windy   

Sweet:) I enjoy the kitty being a summy,makes me smile every time . Matter fact ,i started to play BnS because seen so many vids with cats that i wanted to play this pet class:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
2 hours ago, Windy said:

Sweet:) I enjoy the kitty being a summy,makes me smile every time . Matter fact ,i started to play BnS because seen so many vids with cats that i wanted to play this pet class:D

I know right! it's like the summoner kitty is the star of this game. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My previous game, we could all have pets. The game itself gave you a beginner pet at Level 10 and you could buy the better ones. Something like that here would be nice but I realize that that would remove the uniqueness of the Summoner Class.

 

Michelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Koter   
1 hour ago, MichelleZhivago said:

My previous game, we could all have pets. The game itself gave you a beginner pet at Level 10 and you could buy the better ones. Something like that here would be nice but I realize that that would remove the uniqueness of the Summoner Class.

 

Michelle

In world of warcraft I played a hunter class and we could tame pretty much any animal even dinosaurs lol. Imagine having a dino pet? :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now