Zenuria

Bots and Hackers

Zenuria   

Seriously, the bots in this game is crazy. Not only does it ruin the interaction between players, but also the in-game economy. The ones selling the high priced items would more often than not be players who have bots that farm the said mats. Not only that, bots randomly teleport and get the quest item before anyone else, making it very annoying for "real" players playing. WTF(ast) moments everytime a bot gets to it first. 

Next, hackers, what is the use of gameguard? Doesn't do crap but slow down the game and makes a lot of players lag more than usual. Those in Soha server know that one infamous little prick whose name shall not be mentioned because of "shaming" (psh, as if NCsoft), but loves Justin Bieber . He has been speedhacking left and right to no ends. Trolls those who don't even have PP to give him. Kills people who DPS their butts off against mercenary elites, only to die and miss loot. Like, WTF(ast) NCsoft, stop adding content and fix what needs to be fixed. We don't need new content, only to be dominated by players rich because of bots farming for them, and players who hack their way into the game. And with the new PVP coming, lol, I won't even bother going into it. Soha players, be ready for the infamous lover of Justin Bieber. 

I am literally disgusted with the game developers and bots in bot map arena now hacker inside the arena I had not believed even see with my own eyes one lv 22 gold summoner is invisible in front of me flashing as flasher of Ornaments are showing damage immune him and a shame one as good and great game is being hampered by mother*cricket*er hacker and the worst of it already for a while and no one who oversees the game does something to change or fixes the cituação I literally to disgusted to play now arena and taking deep despondency to keep playing if I knew the game would be played well without anyone doing anything not going to spend my money to enjoy myself here because I liked but game but icopentencia administrators about it dixa clear that the satisfaction of players and so even there !!!

Zenuria   
49 minutes ago, Luizfsoares said:

I am literally disgusted with the game developers and bots in bot map arena now hacker inside the arena I had not believed even see with my own eyes one lv 22 gold summoner is invisible in front of me flashing as flasher of Ornaments are showing damage immune him and a shame one as good and great game is being hampered by mother*cricket*er hacker and the worst of it already for a while and no one who oversees the game does something to change or fixes the cituação I literally to disgusted to play now arena and taking deep despondency to keep playing if I knew the game would be played well without anyone doing anything not going to spend my money to enjoy myself here because I liked but game but icopentencia administrators about it dixa clear that the satisfaction of players and so even there !!!

Yes, I had the same issue. I felt really annoyed at arena especially with that invisible summoner fking everything up. Everytime I see one as a bot in Misty Woods, it just pisses me off that, if i am in a party, I make it a priority to kill summoner bots. It's that annoying. 

Ya I got one of my accounts banned for going up against the devs in this game. Guess they can't take criticism which should show you that nothing will change. NCSoft is one of the worst companies in the NA when it comes to bots so again I expect nothing to happen other then this game be 100% bots in another couple of months. 

42Kami   
13 hours ago, Zenuria said:

Yes, I had the same issue. I felt really annoyed at arena especially with that invisible summoner fking everything up. Everytime I see one as a bot in Misty Woods, it just pisses me off that, if i am in a party, I make it a priority to kill summoner bots. It's that annoying. 

Idk, i had no problem killing those. In fact they are even easier then destro bots. It's just the fact that people try to hack the game for win that disgust me.

Edited by 42Kami
add

Skyfire   

I am starting to loathe NCCosft as a publisher just because of their lack of responsibility when it comes to bots, cheaters, and hackers.  such a wonderful game, such a disgusting greedy publisher.  How about next steam we talk about bots.  Not about P2W items to reset a dungeon, not about new content, about the *cricket* bots, hackers, --and, cheaters, okay?  Screw your content updates.

amorent   

Every other match in arena is against a hacking summoner, why am I even a premium in this game? This game is now a huge chore, which doesn't bring any enjoyment. I am not going to continue with my sub, this is a direct slap into any customer's face, do NCSoft really think they can get away with this kind of attitude like Blizzard in WoW?